Photo

how to make 500posts in as little time as possible

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:37 AM

Hi there, just be for i introduce myself .........

THIS IS NOT A GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE 500 POSTS
its a general chat for us to raise are posts a bit as quick as possible

so to get the conversations going............

hi im kelly i love neopets and meeting new people im from uk heyt lets make a game of this talk about any subject begining with A then B then C......get the picture so

i went to the forum one day and started to chat about...

...A... art

well im not good at creatiin graphics and layouts but i love designing the artwork

anyone else wanna chat about

...A...

aww noone here???

#2 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:38 AM

I'm pretty sure this counts as spam Kelly :L but HI anyways.

#3 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

ROFL, and we thought the spam wouldn't come if we set the post requirement high. :p

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

My suggestion would be to immerse yourself into our community :). You'll probably find that it is awesome and wont ever want to leave :devil:. You'll reach 500 posts in no time :D.

#5 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:42 AM

By the way, posts don't count in the Chit-Chat section towards your post count. :/ (if that is still activated...)

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

By the way, posts don't count in the Chit-Chat section towards your post count. :/ (if that is still activated...)

It is. I moved it here from general chat :p.

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

Lol... the mod team is just as clever and devious as ever... MUWAHAHAHA

...sorry, kelly... but that was kinda funny.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

Something tells me that you've totally missed the point.

#9 Ghostface

Ghostface
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

In my opinion if you're going to join a forum just to use a program you shouldn't join at all.

#10 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

ROFL, and we thought the spam wouldn't come if we set the post requirement high. :p

Is that sarcasm or a serious statement? :p Cause spam with any post count requirement is a given. The undetermined ones just spam for a while but quickly give up. :p

#11 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:45 PM

lol i didnt just join for the program i been nipping onto this site a a guest for about 2yrs!!! i like this site for the company i have a few friends here and the guides and advice is brilliant

which is why when i started to play neopets properly (instead of play fearie bubbles everyday) i joined

and i fort it might be a fun way to make friend and chat about lots of random subjects...... sorry! lol

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

lol i didnt just join for the program i been nipping onto this site a a guest for about 2yrs!!! i like this site for the company i have a few friends here and the guides and advice is brilliant

which is why when i started to play neopets properly (instead of play fearie bubbles everyday) i joined and i fort it might be a fun way to make friend and chat about lots of random subjects...... sorry! lol

If you wanted to just come on and chat about random stuff and make some friends, then why did you title the thread "how to make 500posts in as little time as possible", because that makes us think you just want to get to 500 posts for Advanced Member (But you can't anyways, you're less than a month old).

#13 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

If you wanted to just come on and chat about random stuff and make some friends, then why did you title the thread "how to make 500posts in as little time as possible", because that makes us think you just want to get to 500 posts for Advanced Member (But you can't anyways, you're less than a month old).

I can handle this question. She has heard everyone bitching and moaning about 500 posts, wahwahwah... so the most attractive thread for someone like this is a thread with said title.

It may have been poor wording of topic title and a poorly conceived game, but at least the post was a few sentences instead of a few words... so she's legitimately trying harder than some of the sorry spam attacks I've seen in the past couple months.

I don't, however, disagree with the mods for moving the thread, because it does look like an open invitation for spam...

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:48 PM

I don't, however, disagree with the mods for moving the thread, because it does look like an open invitation for spam...

Just like that failed Neocodex Twitter thread? That hasn't even been moved to Chit-Chat, so people could go spam it up with their boring lives.

#15 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:01 PM

Just like that failed Neocodex Twitter thread? That hasn't even been moved to Chit-Chat, so people could go spam it up with their boring lives.

That wasn't quite as blatant about the spamming... plus most of the posts were 500+ posters talking about how terrible an idea that thread was XD

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:18 PM

That wasn't quite as blatant about the spamming... plus most of the posts were 500+ posters talking about how terrible an idea that thread was XD

He suggested Twitter, and if you knew what it was, you already knew it would just be spam about people's lives. Posted Image Plus, the only reason it's just filled with us saying it's a bad idea is because we all got to the thread first, before all the lowbies could start posting nonsense.

#17 Myzt

Myzt
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

Holy shit; seriously?

#18 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Holy shit; seriously?

Yep.

#19 Qwerty54

Qwerty54
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

Holy shit; seriously?

:p Thats funny.

#20 Snowneo

Snowneo
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

In my opinion if you're going to join a forum just to use a program you shouldn't join at all.

Agreed. Although at first that was the reason that I joined. But now that I have started snooping around, It is a great place to hangout. Hey, I am here right now, and cannot use any programs because of the restrictions set on this public computer. But I am still coming here =)

#21 stellaxstorm

stellaxstorm
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:30 AM

well its alright, we can still chat as always

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:33 AM

well its alright, we can still chat as always

We could chat here, but it's obvious nobody is and just goes to the IRC chat instead, which is where all the chat has been since we all (re)discovered it.

#23 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

Conflict helps more than anything. :whistling:

#24 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

Just make a topic about how codex is slow and no longer the same imo. It always generates a stream of conversation, even though we've had the same discussion a dozen times.

#25 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

tl;dr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users