Photo

I've decided

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#151 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

Wtf... You posted before my fucking browser redircted me...

magic fingers mate

Its just a conversation. It looks like spam because there are girls in it (Never follows logic)

and yes, it has been a long, fun and sociable conversation.

The social aspect of the site is important too, making friends and stuff :)

#152 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

lol, I can relate XD

....because you pretend to be a girl while playing WoW?

The social aspect of the site is important too, making friends and stuff :)

Can be done in the spam section without useless posts being added to your post count :).

#153 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:35 PM

no, infact, because I have friends who do this kind of things, sitting in their room all day

#154 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:35 PM

1)He'll be too busy in the middle of a raid to talk to you
2)Girls dont play WoW. He will just assume that your a guy pretending to be a girl :p

Oh so its a mission impossible? sad sad story.
But why girls dont' play wow? Dont think so. I sometimes really like playing games like. the only problem for me about wow is that you have to pay for it. So I am more lilkely to play free games.

#155 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Can be done in the spam section without useless posts being added to your post count :).

Bah! Let them have the posts. Its just like a hundred.

These people actually are sticking around. (Though, if they get 500 and stop sticking around. I'll kill them)

Oh so its a mission impossible? sad sad story.
But why girls dont' play wow? Dont think so. I sometimes really like playing games like. the only problem for me about wow is that you have to pay for it. So I am more lilkely to play free games.

Nah. You can still find them, though at this point. They have became very very hardened over the years. So it will be hard to notice that they are one of the nice guys.

Its hard to be rejected for an asshole hundreds of times, and still be a nice guy all the time :p

#156 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

These people actually are sticking around. (Though, if they get 500 and stop sticking around. I'll kill them)

listen mate :p I made friends here, I am not the type to abandon friends XD (yes I am talking about you)

#157 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Nah. You can still find them, though at this point. They have became very very hardened over the years. So it will be hard to notice that they are one of the nice guys.

Its hard to be rejected for an asshole hundreds of times, and still be a nice guy all the time :p

Thanks great master ^^ I wont stop sticking arround, because I really like you guys :)
I understand the point about being rejected =/ Girls can be so stupid ... But its really not good if you always do what ever she wants just to be the nice guys. That makes it to easy for her and thats boring.

listen mate :p I made friends here, I am not the type to abandon friends XD (yes I am talking about you)

*glad she isnt going to the pond of neocoedx friends* xD

#158 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:56 PM

Thanks great master ^^ I wont stop sticking arround, because I really like you guys :)
I understand the point about being rejected =/ Girls can be so stupid ... But its really not good if you always do what ever she wants just to be the nice guys. That makes it to easy for her and thats boring.

*glad she isnt going to the pond of neocoedx friends* xD

Pfft. There are other ways to keep it interesting (Like mind blowing sex).

Besides. You girls gotta make up your damn mind. Its either you want someone to do everything for you, or you dont damn it.

#159 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:57 PM

I doubt these are 157 posts about Eric's hair.

#160 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

I doubt these are 157 posts about Eric's hair.

Actually they are. Eric has AMAZING hair.

#161 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

Pfft. There are other ways to keep it interesting (Like mind blowing sex).

Besides. You girls gotta make up your damn mind. Its either you want someone to do everything for you, or you dont damn it.

I agree with you. Please forgive me ^^ I know I want a guy that does everything he can for me put its just important that he also forces his point :) He's got to have his own opinion.

Actually they are. Eric has AMAZING hair.

Rofl, omg can't stop laughing. xD

#162 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:15 PM

haha, well it's true, we might actually have made the longest chat in one day in the history of codex XD

Oh trust me, this is nothing. You've all managed to make this topic into...idk what to even call it or say what the topic of it is anymore, but this is definitely not the longest. :p

#163 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

Oh trust me, this is nothing. You've all managed to make this topic into...idk what to even call it or say what the topic of it is anymore, but this is definitely not the longest. :p

Trust me, it happened gradually.

#164 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

Umm strange,suddenly I have this picture in my mind :D
Posted Image

#165 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

I agree with you. Please forgive me ^^ I know I want a guy that does everything he can for me put its just important that he also forces his point :) He's got to have his own opinion.

I do have my own opinions. XD (See Name)

#166 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

I do have my own opinions. XD (See Name)

I see ^^ And I like it. But thats really a problem for some of this "nice guys" I guess. They don't have the heart to represent their opinion.

#167 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:36 PM

I see ^^ And I like it. But thats really a problem for some of this "nice guys" I guess. They don't have the heart to represent their opinion.

Well. For me (As a nice guy) my opinion is just that I want them happy :(. So, I'll do anything to see them smile :). I guess girls dont like it when a guy only lives to please them :(

#168 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

Well. For me (As a nice guy) my opinion is just that I want them happy :(. So, I'll do anything to see them smile :). I guess girls dont like it when a guy only lives to please them :(

It sometimes seems like they just do anything for not getting rejected. So they do thinks the actually don't want to do just to impress her. If thats not hte case everything should be fine.

#169 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

Note to self: If I ever need to join a new site, I'll get off topic in the general chat and post every little thing that I can.

Seriously guys? If it's not on topic, which it clearly isn't it can be in the general chit chat.. Oh but that's right, it's about getting to know each other ;)

I really hope someone is going to agree with me on this.

#170 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Note to self: If I ever need to join a new site, I'll get off topic in the general chat and post every little thing that I can.

Seriously guys? If it's not on topic, which it clearly isn't it can be in the general chit chat.. Oh but that's right, it's about getting to know each other ;)

CHRISTMAS NOOB TO THE RESCUE.
Agreed.

#171 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

I agree with you but don't be that closed-minded. This chat just result from the topic. It's not like we have planed this... Sorry for having fun. If it really that awfull may a mod or the admin can dislocate this whole OT to another thread in the chitchat....

#172 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

I agree with you but don't be that closed-minded. This chat just result from the topic. It's not like we have planed this... Sorry for having fun. If it really that awfull may a mod or the admin can dislocate this whole OT to another thread in the chitchat....

Well obviously if you guys are posting a lot of short messages or even one that is just

:p :p :p

then it shouldn't be there. It clearly got off topic and was probably in no way used to boost a new members post count :)

#173 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:01 PM

Well obviously if you guys are posting a lot of short messages or even one that is just then it shouldn't be there. It clearly got off topic and was probably in no way used to boost a new members post count :)

omg just take this posts away from my count. doesn't matter to me (if that was all it was about I would have stopped posting with count of 500). Sorry for posting anyway. Will not happen again -.- Maybe this is why the activity in neocodex was low...

#174 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

omg just take this posts away from my count. doesn't matter to me (if that was all it was about I would have stopped posting with count of 500). Sorry for posting anyway. Will not happen again -.- Maybe this is why the activity in neocodex was low...

I support that you keep the topic up :)

They are hypocrites anyways. They have done this is the past.

#175 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

ETF was great before Ronnie left <3. Now they're just poo! I like your hair though :D.

Poo?
are you kidding me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users