Quantcast

Photo

Is it unfair for the guys to get blame for everything?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

Guys can be morons sometime, but they have to apologize to females when they freak out for no reason.

Share your views.

#2 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

That's not a misogynistic or sexist view of it.

Truth: girls are more likely to apologize. Most of the guys I know are too much of a dumbass to realize they've even done something wrong.

#3 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

I don't apologize for shit unless I fucked up and I know it.

Quit being a pussy.

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Guys can be morons sometime, but they have to apologize to females when they freak out for no reason.

Share your views.

If you're in the same kind of relationship that I WAS in, then this is totally true. Bail on that shit.

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

I'm the kinda guy that won't say sorry to ANYONE unless I know for sure I'm wrong. Otherwise, go fuck yourself. If you're a chick and you spazz about everything for no good reason then hey it's your problem and not mine lol.

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

Sure you might do something wrong but she always does more wrong and doesn't deserve an apology.

#7 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

I laughed at almost every response in this thread.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

Why?

#9 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:05 PM

I think I'm usually the one that says sorry ... o.o

I like bitching at guys sometimes but I don't condone that they resort to emasculating themselves to my whims xD

#10 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:08 PM

Why?

Probably because it's a ridiculously sexist thread to begin with. Guys are going to say girls are stupid and girls are going to say guys are stupid.

The only really stupid here is probably the OP.

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:49 AM

Probably because it's a ridiculously sexist thread to begin with. Guys are going to say girls are stupid and girls are going to say guys are stupid.

The only really stupid here is probably the OP.

eh, were all stupid in our own ways. This thread is probably on the low end of the sexist scale.

#12 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

Hmm, I might be stupid, but I think sometimes you're just SUPPOSED to take the blame =/ also, if you don't want to fucking take the blame then keep the argument going, at your own risk.

#13 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:11 AM

This thread is not what I expected it to be. I thought it was about how the law tend to favor women more than men.

#14 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:01 AM

Well I think guys apologize much better to woman than to man x)

#15 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

Hmm, I might be stupid, but I think sometimes you're just SUPPOSED to take the blame =/ also, if you don't want to fucking take the blame then keep the argument going, at your own risk.

This reminded me of a book I had read a long time ago that said that the best way to kill an argument is by agreeing...

#16 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:39 PM

If you are getting blamed for everything in a relationship, get out.

Either she's too crazy to accept things as her fault. Or you fuck up too much to even be dating. :p

Either way it's not going to end well. :p

#17 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:43 PM

Truth: girls are more likely to apologize. Most of the guys I know are too much of a dumbass to realize they've even done something wrong.

I agree with this. :p

#18 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

LOL. From my experiences.... this.

#19 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

Yeah. I see my girlfriend pull double standards all the time, but if I call her on it, She gets pissed and doesnt want to be near me, so I have to just apologize.

If she doesnt something I dont like, I cant say anything, because she will get pissed at me, saying something like all we do is argue.

I cant win, because if I want her to be affectionate to her, I have to do everything she says.

#20 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

Yeah. I see my girlfriend pull double standards all the time, but if I call her on it, She gets pissed and doesnt want to be near me, so I have to just apologize.

If she doesnt something I dont like, I cant say anything, because she will get pissed at me, saying something like all we do is argue.

I cant win, because if I want her to be affectionate to her, I have to do everything she says.

I've always heard girls on WoW were difficult.

#21 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:38 AM

I never freak on my bf, its not a womans place :p lol

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

I've always heard girls on WoW were difficult.

Rofl

#23 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:44 AM

Speaking of double standards:

A week ago, I was with my GF and was texting someone (was my mom) and she abruptly got jealous and asked me "who are you texting". I took it in stride, and let it go, knowing how sensitive girls can sometimes be.

Yesterday, I was with her again... And this time she was going on and on texting back and forth with someone for like 10 minutes... I ask her who it was (nicely), and she snaps telling me that I'm being overprotective and that she doesn't have to tell me.

=/ I put up with these things b/c I know that it's not worth arguing over, but I just hate double standards.

#24 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:47 AM

Speaking of double standards:

A week ago, I was with my GF and was texting someone (was my mom) and she abruptly got jealous and asked me "who are you texting". I took it in stride, and let it go, knowing how sensitive girls can sometimes be.

Yesterday, I was with her again... And this time she was going on and on texting back and forth with someone for like 10 minutes... I ask her who it was (nicely), and she snaps telling me that I'm being overprotective and that she doesn't have to tell me.

=/ I put up with these things b/c I know that it's not worth arguing over, but I just hate double standards.

Homer: A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. Six feet tall, 300 pounds…it makes ice.

#25 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:56 AM

heh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users