Quantcast

Photo

can we run the neopoint generator and the score sender at the same time?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

thanks

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

Obviously not, it would make it look like you are doing two things at once, and one program would get logged out before it has a chance to do anything.

#3 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

Obviously not, it would make it look like you are doing two things at once, and one program would get logged out before it has a chance to do anything.

thank you, one more question..
my internet connection is horrible and it has been disconnecting every once in a while recently, do the programs know how to reconnect?

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:36 PM

thank you, one more question..
my internet connection is horrible and it has been disconnecting every once in a while recently, do the programs know how to reconnect?

I don't know for sure, but it will either continue to load the page until it's successful, or time out and freeze up/stop.

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

NP Generator will check to relogin every 10 visits.

The score sender tries to check to make sure it's logged in before it sends a score.

Don't try running more than 1 thing at once, though. That's a terrible plan.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:22 PM

Man. These newbies are freaking greedy.

#7 ibeaver

ibeaver
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Despite already getting various answers from more experienced members, I am going to bring up that on the Neopoints Generator download page it says DO NOT DO ANYTHING ON NEOPETS WHILE IT IS RUNNING!(I beleive in all caps to) I think this would be a good indicator run both at the same time.

#8 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

Despite already getting various answers from more experienced members, I am going to bring up that on the Neopoints Generator download page it says DO NOT DO ANYTHING ON NEOPETS WHILE IT IS RUNNING!(I beleive in all caps to) I think this would be a good indicator run both at the same time.

<3

Someone read the program description. I knew I wrote it for something :p.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users