Quantcast

Photo

anyone got morphing potion from abrosia??

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 chiodos

chiodos
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

i ab'd magic shop all night and missed over 20 morphing pots :( got none..... has anone got any with abrosia?

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Probably, but I sure have not, though not ABing in Magic is the fault there.

Edited by Elindoril, 25 January 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#3 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

I got one from Abrosia.

#4 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

like 40+ then got iced.
Magic is very dangerous indeed

#5 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

Got 2 basics, a yellow cybunny and a darigan eyrie in the last month. All sold well.

#6 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

ABing Magic and other really high profit places is VERY dangerous. I made my ABer go for magic about twice a week. I would at least get 1 MP in the course of 6 hours in the shop a week. Not really worth it when other shops will generate more items with the same or more profit than the occasional ETS morphing potions.

#7 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:14 PM

If you're going for profit and account stability, then stay the hell away from Magic, Battledome related shops and Stamp.

Toy and Plushie are nice if you're not an idiot about it. And Food is a cute place to hang out as well if you're not on during peak ours.

#8 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

I'm not advanced so I can't tell Abrosia where to buy at, but it has gone to the magic shop a few times. I once got something worth a few million, but got nothing before or since. I don't like Abrosia even going there because I worry about getting frozen. There are too many people restocking in magic anyway. I seem to have the best luck with clothing--I usually score one UB every few days.

#9 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

i think it's safe to restock at magic for maybe...30 minutes every few days at 8-15s rf times? what do you guys think.

#10 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

i think it's safe to restock at magic for maybe...30 minutes every few days at 8-15s rf times? what do you guys think.

It's safe, but you have a VERY low chance of actually rsing anything.

I have missed numerous MPs from the magic shop and have stopped bothering altogether.

#11 shallow

shallow
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

I don't bother going in magic anymore, I missed a few and it's not worth the getting frozen risk. There's far too many people rs'in magic at any 1 time.

#12 Deviiouz

Deviiouz
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:18 AM

I don't bother going in magic anymore, I missed a few and it's not worth the getting frozen risk. There's far too many people rs'in magic at any 1 time.

There are actually a few people in magic...that move faster than certain AB'ers...So beating them...would just make you MORE suspicious....

#13 kristenkay26

kristenkay26
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:52 AM

i ab'd magic shop all night and missed over 20 morphing pots :( got none..... has anone got any with abrosia?

I got one but that was on luck and me going through quite a few shops, I dont sit in one shop. If I could It would be the plushie place lol But.. In all reality you can just go to multiple stores and get lots of items I make around 400-1ml a day depending If I keep the Items or not. I run one account for 2 hours then another 2 hours and then another 2 hours so thats 6 hours a day on 3 accounts and I never use my main account with abrosia. GL

#14 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:11 AM

There are actually a few people in magic...that move faster than certain AB'ers...So beating them...would just make you MORE suspicious....

I agree. The way to rs in magic is refreshing like every 2-3 seconds and be incredibly fast when haggling. I got to haggle twice, maybe three, but never got anything. Magic is a place where real people pwn ABs easily, and AB that pwn them are frozen in a blink.

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

I got one worth around 800k which no one would buy so I traded it for an item worth 600k that actually sold really quickly. Probably not the best deal but I don't have patience :) And yeah, I never get anything from magic after that.

#16 Rayku

Rayku
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

I usually left my AB on magic and clothing every night, and I would get about 0-3 morphing potions a day. Every so often I'd get a Hissi/Poogle MP that sold for 1 mil pretty easily.

However, my account and both of my friend's accounts just got frozen for AB'ing in Magic, so I'm going to stay away from that and every other place forever :X

#17 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

I usually left my AB on magic and clothing every night, and I would get about 0-3 morphing potions a day. Every so often I'd get a Hissi/Poogle MP that sold for 1 mil pretty easily.

However, my account and both of my friend's accounts just got frozen for AB'ing in Magic, so I'm going to stay away from that and every other place forever :X

First mistake - picking too little a number of stores
Second mistake - spending too much time in stores.. OMG you spent ALL NIGHT in magic? no wonder you got frozen
Third mistake - having AB on too long and on weird hours. Do you normally or doesn ANYONE normally play neopets ALL NIGHT LONG? Of course not so it sent a red flag to your account.

Its not ABs fault. Pure human error. I keep the AB circulating between 20 shops 15 minutes at the max at the store.

BTW you aren't an advanced member so how did you even change the AB's stores?

Edited by chobitz, 26 January 2010 - 02:05 PM.

#18 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

BTW you aren't an advanced member so how did you even change the AB's stores?

People can use autobuying lists :p

#19 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

People can use autobuying lists Posted Image

oops didn't think about that...Posted Image

#20 Rayku

Rayku
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:04 PM

I never said it was the AB's fault, I don't know why you're jumping on me so hard. I know exactly what I did wrong, you don't have to preach to me.

Besides, I got frozen for AB'ing during the day, and so did my friend. We both did the same thing. I'm surprised it took two months to catch us.

#21 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:42 PM

Sorry didn't mean to sound harsh.

We get new posters who come in and say 'I got frozen its all AB and neocodex's fault. you all suck!' I made the mistake of thinking you were going down that road.

My bad.

#22 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

why does shopping in the same shop get you frozen? When I used to manually ab I would only do like 2 shops because I got good at them.

#23 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

why does shopping in the same shop get you frozen? When I used to manually ab I would only do like 2 shops because I got good at them.

Same...

#24 Rayku

Rayku
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

Sorry didn't mean to sound harsh.

We get new posters who come in and say 'I got frozen its all AB and neocodex's fault. you all suck!' I made the mistake of thinking you were going down that road.

My bad.

I just don't post very often, completely understandable. Just know I'm not an irrational fool :)

#25 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

It wouldn't get you frozen unless you did it ONLY in Magic.

Then again a couple of these guys dunno what they're talking about since they've never legitly restocked in their life. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users