Photo

The Best Way to Loose Weight?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

What if said boyfriend was met ON the internet?

And also... WTF? Fappin' is awesome. I don't care if you're getting laid every hour she's awake. When she goes to sleep, you fap another one out... Just because.

:thumbsup: THIS! You read my mind.

#52 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:07 PM

Sorry kiddo, it doesnt work that way. It works on paper, but not in real life.

Your body has a high tendency to not burn fat unless it has to, so unless you stand out in the cold for 3 days, your not going to burn off any fat.

Technically, it does :p. Greater Calorie loss = greater weight loss. However, the rate of extra Calories burnt due to cold is very insignificant. It takes a Calorie to raise 1kg of waters temperature by 1 degree Celsius. Warming 16oz of water from 0 to 37 uses about 17 Calories I think, hardly effective.

#53 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

Technically, it does :p. Greater Calorie loss = greater weight loss. However, the rate of extra Calories burnt due to cold is very insignificant. It takes a Calorie to raise 1kg of waters temperature by 1 degree Celsius. Warming 16oz of water from 0 to 37 uses about 17 Calories I think, hardly effective.

Even if you burned all the calories present in your system, its not garunteed to burn fat :|

#54 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

My boyfriend is always around... therefore I shall post them in secret. Later. :p
Sorry. No R- Rated pics though. :p

The most awesome thing I've seen all day?

Do you have a before picture though, so we can see how much you gained?

This is necessary so I don't feel creepy. Not that I usually have a problem with feeling creepy... I'm just saying.

#55 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

Ill look around.

#56 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

haha I'm not suggesting that she only drink water and sit in the cold to lose weight xD But those are some tips that over a long period of time, even if it just means a pound every two months, that can help.

Burn more calories, less glycogen, burn the glycogen by exercising, body depleted glycogen stores, slowly begin to burn the fat. Long process though. The calories burned have to come from somewhere.

#57 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

I find that eating only a handfull of gummi bears for lunch everyday keeps me slender.

#58 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:33 AM

I hate to go against what everyone is saying, but the only way to lose weight permanently is to eat a regular, balanced diet, and to exercise. Try to keep calorie intake at around 2000, don't go lower than 1800. If you diet, you will find that once you finish dieting you will be pleasing your boyfriend again :p.

With your exercise, make sure you don't exercise too hard, or you will start using your carbohydrates rather than fat. Try walking at a brisk pace rather than jogging.
I should know this stuff, I do jack all but Wolfram Alpha insists I need to gain 5 kg / 11 lbs :)

Edited by Andy, 04 February 2010 - 01:35 AM.

#59 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:07 AM

Everyone always says "don't go too hard" but the only way I was able to lose weight was to run FAST and do HIIT. I guess it really depends on the person.

#60 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:10 AM

Everyone always says "don't go too hard"

that's not what your mom said!

OOOOOH! face.

Spoiler

#61 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:11 AM

Everyone always says "don't go too hard"

that's not what your mom said!

OOOOOH! face.

Spoiler

#62 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:51 PM

Ill look around.

*tap* *tap*

#63 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

Flirty. Girl. Fitness.
NO JOKE.
These really are awesome exercise videos and they show you how to lose weight and tone.
I DL'd these as a joke but they actually work. Not too mention they can teach you some chair dances, haha.
I lost 10 lbs in just over 2 weeks, now im 120 and working on toning up. But Ive cut out pasta, bread, and potatoes. I still drink soda like crazy, but i've limited my alcohol and smoking (breaks my diet, always!) to fridays and the occasional odd night.
Cut down on salt too, it makes you retain water and makes you feel fat. D:

#64 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

That's friggin awesome. I'm getting on that right now.

ThFlirty. Girl. Fitness.
NO JOKE.
These really are awesome exercise videos and they show you how to lose weight and tone.
I DL'd these as a
joke but they actually work. Not too mention they can teach you some chair dances, haha.
I lost 10 lbs in
Tjjust over 2 weeks, now im 120 and working on toning up. But Ive cut out pasta, bread, and potatoes. I still drink soda like crazy, but i've limited my alcohol and smoking (breaks my diet, always!) to fridays and the occasional odd night.
Cut down on salt too, it makes you retain water and makes you feel fat. D
:

#65 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

just eat your regular meals: breakf, lunch, dinner
breakf: bread with sth on, nothing else
lunch: sth healthy, but a LOT so you wont get hungry
dinner: regular dinner, not too greasy, normal grease
and your regular 3 pieces of fruit per day
no soda drinks, only water
that should do the trick :)

#66 Mohan2

Mohan2
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:03 AM

Run, swim, core training

Stay away from carbs, eat whole meals and less snacks. Protein does not make you fat, use it before you exercise.

#67 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:29 AM

And also... WTF? Fappin' is awesome. I don't care if you're getting laid every hour she's awake. When she goes to sleep, you fap another one out... Just because.

HAHAHAHA you're too funny :p
Actually, I don't know about jews - but im pretty sure them too, but christians and muslims aren't allowed to masterbait.

More muscle means more calories burned. But i guess yea spot training doesnt remove fat in the area. My mishtake. :x3:

#68 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:33 AM

Actually, I don't know about jews - but im pretty sure them too, but christians and muslims aren't allowed to masterbait.

This is all a bastardized misunderstanding of an excerpt of the Old Testament.

Genesis 38:7-10:<br style="font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; ">7And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Anyhoo... that's a debate for another topic.

#69 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:04 AM

Lol. Please don't debate religion in my thread.
Im not sure what masturbation has to do with weight loss anyways.

#70 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:36 AM

Im not sure what masturbation has to do with weight loss anyways.

Masturbate more. It burns calories.

#71 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:21 AM

Masturbate more. It burns calories.

QFE

certainly can't hurt.

#72 Rika

Rika
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

Okay so I don't know if this is right for you, because I've never had big boobs so this might make you lose them :(
But this is how I lost weight

Drink a cup of coffee - real sugar and a little bit of milk. It doesnt matter if you don't like it :( you get used to it
20 minutes after coffee do your lower body excercises - hopefully they will take 20 minutes or longer
And then you can either go jogging - a mile or two
Or you can speed walk for 20 to 30 minutes
Running in place sometimes works too if it's blizzarding out and you don't want to leave home and you don't have a treadmill
Do this at least 4 days a week...
Eat healthy while you do this. No potato chips or candy bars... a handful of peanuts is good everyday, just not too many because they are extremely high in fat.
Eat small regular meals with snacks in between (fruit and vegetables for snacks) - eating every three hours helps keep your metabolism up

Drink the coffee before because it speeds up your metabolism and excercise first because it does the same thing - this will help you burn more calories while jogging/walking. :D

(I want to just throw this out there... my roomate is reall skinny and she eats everything on the face of this planet but she dances for two hours a day, so dancing really really helps :D)

#73 Carousel

Carousel
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

by getting broken up with. Before my boyfriend broke up with me, I was 135 pounds. Then I got depressed and stopped eating and within a month I dropped to 119. Now, I don't have any different eating habits or anything, so it's my normal weight

#74 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

Yes well if my fiance broke up with me, since I've been with him for almost 3 years, I would do more than lose weight.

#75 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:22 PM

Yes well if my fiance broke up with me, since I've been with him for almost 3 years, I would do more than lose weight.

I don't like what this is implying. If I can call it off with my first love after 6 years, you'll pull through.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users