Photo

new here

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hello I'm new here, I was sent this way and not sure how to work this board yet.
I was told it would help me get better at games. I am lousy and not ashamed of admitting it . lol

#2 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Welcome! I'm not sure we'll help you get better at games...but the programs will certainly help you increase your scores and increase your NP! There are lots of goodies in the downloads tab at the top, and if you have any questions I'm sure plenty of people will be around to answer. Be sure to read each program's topic for how to use it and troubleshooting issues. Also, the item database is really great for restocking and pricing items.

#3 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

Hey welcome! You should take a chance to get active in the boards. :) Don't let the friendly banter of the boards discourage you. As far as I can tell form my time here we are all quite friendly if you take the chance to get to know us. :)

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

And you'll learn a lot here if you play illegitametly. I can't spell

Safe things to do and not do and stuff :)

#5 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

heya and welcome :)

#6 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

Yea definitely you'll get rich a lot faster than otherwise ;)

Welcome!

#7 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

Don't ashamed haha i was like that too but you will meet helpful people here very cool,nice and all those good stuff. Just remember to use the programs on your own risk and it is not NC fault anything happends to your accounts. NC is just here to make things easier and it would be your choice to either use the programs fairly or abuse it abuse by mean using it 24/7. Take care and have fun! OHH YEA WELCOME!

Edited by bigtyme05, 23 February 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#8 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

Welcome to the boards, YO!!

#9 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

There ARE legitimate players around... and there are semi-legit players around... and then there are the pure cheaters... but even those are pretty good at games. Feel free to request a guide if you need one, and I'm sure someone will make an attempt at creating it ^_^

#10 Phaete

Phaete
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:54 AM

hey and Welcome, and don't feel bad, I'm horrible, and I do mean HORRIBLE at most of the games on neopets. I'm one of those... what do you call em... legitimate players? lol... it's kinda funny, cause I cheat at almost everything else! anyway, sorry I ramble. Welcome again!!

#11 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:48 AM

thank you all for your welcomes. well getting to know you.. hmm..
best start by introducing myself. My name is Kolbrun Osk and I am a 28 year old female from Iceland, I have been around neopets for the best part of 6 years.

I dont usually cheat, unless its the Sim's game. lol

I am pretty legitimate when it comes to playing games online, I just don't know how to cheat, well more like I'm not comfortable cheating, never have been.

And I do have a wide range of interests and humour is very important, sarcasm is one thing we Icelanders excel at.
I am always open to chat about my country, believes, human rights and everything else.
I welcome all inquiries and politely turn away from people who annoy me.

I hope to be somewhat active talker in here but I warn you, I have ADHD and often forget why I sat down in front of the computer to begin with. lol

I wish you all a great day and happy gaming.

kind regards, Kolbrun Osk, Iceland

#12 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:30 AM

Well Hello and welcome to NC Kolbrun, despite the majority of us being cheaters, as I understand it we do have quite a large legit following. Also if you have ADHD, you should fit in perfectly :)

#13 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Welcome to NC.

If you need anything around the site [or perhaps help in general] feel free to PM me & I'll try and assist.

Sims is gay, btw.

#14 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

oh good to know I will fit in well with my ADHD. lol

oh and jaaaaake... sims being gay would only make it more intriguing for me :thumbsup:

though I have to admit I never knew games had different sexual orientation.....
Must be my advanced age interfering with my information.

#15 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

I was just being a smartarse. :p

What made you decide to join NC and start cheating? (:

Edited by Jaaaaake, 24 February 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#16 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

I like smartares seeing I am one myself.
And I was told this forum might help me with getting better on games. I really am atrociously bad in games.

#17 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

Ummm.

What games do you need help with? Is there any specifics? I can do my best to give you tips for each game / help you find some nice guides if you'd like that.

Smartarses are good in some situations but in others it's kinda terrible ._. gets you into fights :pirate1:

#18 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

oh I am terrible in most any game, but it don't really bother me.

and fights are good... well the normal punching kind is, not on-line slandering and behind the back viciousness some people stoop to.

#19 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

I can't really help you with guides / tips / anything like that unless you tell me what games you want help with. :p You can't just be like all of them. :p

& yeah, it's pretty shit sometimes. Other times though it can be epic lulz!

#20 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:16 AM

welcome !

#21 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

Ah games. If you like them a lot, you could play keyquest. I think you make more money that way. I'm not so sure i havent played in a while

#22 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:02 PM

Greenscissors - I don't personally play KeyQuest because I'm a cheater [and a greedy one] and there's more profitable ways to make neopoints. However, from a lot of lurking I've noticed that a lot of people say they make around 100k per day from playing KQ.

#23 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

Ugh, you'd have to play for hours to make that kind of profit. Usually about half of my games freeze up and I'm forced to quit, a quarter of games everyone else leaves or is forced to quit, and only a quarter of the games do I actually manage to finish and get a (worthless) prize.

#24 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was always under the impression it took like 20 - 60 minutes to complete a game and then you still have a very slim chance of getting a paintbrush. The rest are just 5k codestones so it seemed like a waste of time. And like you said, with the disconnection issues that occur, it's just a waste of time. I was tempted to rage the person who was talking about KQ just before [created a new thread] and letting each other win. It seems so troublesome and time consuming. You could run Abrosia or even a SS for the same time and it'd be much more lucrative.

#25 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hey there and welcome! I'm a lousy game player too, to be honest with you, lol :p

Hope you have fun around ehre. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users