• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#226 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:29 AM

i'd like to see your 10 hour log (my list profit was set at 80k, so there's nothing about the number of attempts)

Why would you run it for 10 hours? Then again, you hardly grabbed anything so you're not very suspicious.

#227 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:31 AM

Why would you run it for 10 hours? Then again, you hardly grabbed anything so you're not very suspicious.

maybe to prove your claim?

I can do the same with Abrosia. What's your point?

way to set up an excuse in case you get frozen, or even RSbanned :)

Hey Arthi, question outside the debate

Did you use the proxy feature? did it work?

never used proxies.

#228 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

All of that.

Been using Abrosia since its release, haven't done anything stupid so I haven't been frozen yet.

Also, I only get RS banned if I set the refresh times rather low, and since I stopped doing that, I haven't seen an RS ban in a matter of weeks.

#229 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:42 AM

Been using Abrosia since its release, haven't done anything stupid so I haven't been frozen yet.

Also, I only get RS banned if I set the refresh times rather low, and since I stopped doing that, I haven't seen an RS ban in a matter of weeks.

makes sense.

my refresh rate was 1-2 seconds, with 12 accounts. now you'd tell me that you can use abrosia, and achieve the same results, if you set your refresh rate to 60-120 or something right?

and please dont misquote me, i never said "all of that"

#230 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:46 AM

makes sense.

my refresh rate was 1-2 seconds, with 12 accounts. now you'd tell me that you can use abrosia, and achieve the same results, if you set your refresh rate to 60-120 or something right?

My refresh rate is about 20-30 with one account, I don't get RS bans and I've made about 1mil over the last 3-4 days (about 5-6 hours per day) with no one item selling for more than 125k. So yes it is definitely possible to make plenty of profit with a slow refresh rate.

#231 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:49 AM

Yes, because refreshing every 1-2 minutes is going to be able to keep up to something refreshing 1-2 seconds, for sure. You can't compare the two when you're refreshing 60x faster, and you also assume I have my setting that damn high, I have an 8-12 refresh rate and do just dandy with that.

And to end, stop being dense, of course you didn't say "all that", but I didn't a stupid need and stretched quote box because your sentences were several spaces apart from each other.

Edited by Elindoril, 10 March 2010 - 05:50 AM.

#232 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:55 AM

Yes, because refreshing every 1-2 minutes is going to be able to keep up to something refreshing 1-2 seconds, for sure. You can't compare the two when you're refreshing 60x faster, and you also assume I have my setting that damn high, I have an 8-12 refresh rate and do just dandy with that.

And to end, stop being dense, of course you didn't say "all that", but I didn't a stupid need and stretched quote box because your sentences were several spaces apart from each other.

yes, but that was going to be your excuse, to be able to match you not being RSbanned, like what i was :)

what's "didn't a stupid need and stretched quote box". yeah, i'm dense :p didnt understand that.

and since they were several spaces apart, you'd to misquote. i dont get it again. :o

Edited by arthritis, 10 March 2010 - 05:57 AM.

#233 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:02 AM

yes, but that was going to be your excuse, to be able to match you not being RSbanned, like what i was :)

what's "didn't a stupid need and stretched quote box". yeah, i'm dense :p didnt understand that.

I also have no need to be refreshing every 1-2 seconds, Abrosia can easily grab items in a large quantity, but also items that are of high quality as well with the refresh rate that I have, while also staying clear of being RS banned, and if anything, shows that Abrosia doesn't need to be running at max capacity to bring in a good profit, and at that, I don't even need to make lists, so it gives a sense of leisure when one doesn't have to go through all the effort just to USE the program in the first place.

Also, if you go and hit reply on your post, it brings YOUR response and not the quote boxes, meaning that there are rather large spaces in between each sentence, and since it's stupid to clump them all together or leave them as is, I just shorten it with "all that" to show I am still, of course, replying to what you just said, it's not a "misquote".

#234 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:48 AM

So to sum it up:

Abrosia: good for longevity and getting lots of smaller items to gain a large profit instead of a few items worth a lot to get a large profit.
The general goal of neopets is to get lots of NP and NOT GET FROZEN. Abrosia satisfies both

Many other AB: getting only high profit items really quickly, self-icing or praying you don't get frozen, but getting a LOT of NP
You get lots of NP, but it won't last, especially with IP linking and using proxies aren't the best since they always die.

My opinion's TOTALLY unbiased... heh.

#235 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:57 AM

When used with the correct settings, Seed can be just as low a freeze rate as Abrosia.

#236 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

When used with the correct settings, Seed can be just as low a freeze rate as Abrosia.

DUH. or with the correct number of accounts. /facepalm.

#237 gsmokez

gsmokez
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

I'm definitely going to be trying this out. Abrosia hasn't gotten me anything in like the past 4 or 5 days. If it sees things it misses them anyway lol. Thanks a lot Eggy. This looks promising.

#238 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

I'm definitely going to be trying this out. Abrosia hasn't gotten me anything in like the past 4 or 5 days. If it sees things it misses them anyway lol. Thanks a lot Eggy. This looks promising.

Thats just how any AB works. In the last 24 hours I got over 50 items. Granted its not big items as my main is just 1 week old (damned TNT icers) but I've make 200k (not counting NP Gen) from Abroisa in 24 hours, again with a 1 week old acount.

I just don't trust a ABer from a guy who had one a year ago with a CG built in it. But thats just me.

#239 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Today I ran Abrosia for 2 hours and got 22 items, amassing about 300k (all of which, sold by the time I got home after university).

I prefer lots of little items because: it's safer.

They actually sell! it drives me crazy when I get a MP but CAN'T FRICKEN' SELL IT!

And i hate posting on the boards and bargaining. But then again, some people love that, so it's really personal preference.

#240 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

Today I ran Abrosia for 2 hours and got 22 items, amassing about 300k (all of which, sold by the time I got home after university).

I prefer lots of little items because: it's safer.

They actually sell! it drives me crazy when I get a MP but CAN'T FRICKEN' SELL IT!

And i hate posting on the boards and bargaining. But then again, some people love that, so it's really personal preference.

i have only been ABing a week with abrosia 1-2 hours at a time for 3 times a day...somedays i get 25+ items, and other days i get less than 5 items, but i still have made around a million in the week, and i use all the default settings, and it buys in the random shops since i am not advanced

#241 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

i have only been ABing a week with abrosia 1-2 hours at a time for 3 times a day...somedays i get 25+ items, and other days i get less than 5 items, but i still have made around a million in the week, and i use all the default settings, and it buys in the random shops since i am not advanced

really..I've been using Abrosia and with 3 restocks(3 hour period) I have over 1.5M off those 3 restocks..still have to sell the items...but Abrosia, depending on where you restock..can get you a ton of items worth more than 100K..

Depends on what you set your price range at..

#242 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

really..I've been using Abrosia and with 3 restocks(3 hour period) I have over 1.5M off those 3 restocks..still have to sell the items...but Abrosia, depending on where you restock..can get you a ton of items worth more than 100K..

Depends on what you set your price range at..

Hmmm I do a four two hour sessions works well

#243 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Hmmm I do a four two hour sessions works well

at times I have even left it on for more than 6 hours..probably 3 times at the most but still...Since I started using this program..I had already made +5M.
I think its really on how many items you might restock rather than the hours you restock that might tip em off..who knows but two hour sessions are good..

Do you usually stock a lot of items within that time? Maybe its just cause I am not an advanced member yet that the longer hours are necessary for items to be restocked.

#244 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

seems to be a good program 3 in 1, but the only issue i have is that when it is going to buy something i get a BIG ERROR message lol just stoped using it. it doesn't buy anything

#245 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Whats the error say? Try running as administrator.

#246 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:22 PM

at times I have even left it on for more than 6 hours..probably 3 times at the most but still...Since I started using this program..I had already made +5M.
I think its really on how many items you might restock rather than the hours you restock that might tip em off..who knows but two hour sessions are good..

Do you usually stock a lot of items within that time? Maybe its just cause I am not an advanced member yet that the longer hours are necessary for items to be restocked.

I get a decent amount of items. It depends on the times I've noticed the night shifts do better then the days.

#247 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

i forgot the exact text of the error but it was something like failed to buy problem with OCR......
and i always run as admin.

Edited by queen, 10 March 2010 - 05:20 PM.

#248 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

DUH. or with the correct number of accounts. /facepalm.

There's a major flaw with this, not everybody here doesn't have 100+ accounts that they can constantly and easily sacrifice when they AB a couple Morphing Potions or Draik Eggs or some other bullshit that has a high freeze rate, some only have one they use and they don't want it frozen.

#249 Eggy

Eggy

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

I think the moral of the story is just dont use 12 accounts at once

#250 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

does somebody got this error too? or is just me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users