Seed Autobuyer [V 1.1]

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#251 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

you might as well set a minimum refresh time, with a minimum time to load the page, minimum delay before haggle, so that you can help everyone remain freeze free. YOU would, but would everyone else? what if people want to have a suicide account, where they AB in magic, then send everything to a side account, then self freeze. would a superior ABer allow people to make that option for themselves?

Transferring shit to other accounts does not protect the items. Tnt just laughs and tracks them down anyways. Your suggesting that we add a completely useless feature to Abrosia so that way people can be stupid? Thats exactly what you just said....

And, Refreshing with many accounts INCREASES your chance of being Frozen. Its not hard for TNT to realize that all accounts from 1 ip address, start refreshing after each gets banned. Thats a red flag. TNT closely monitors linked accounts, if one of those accounts are reviewed (AKa, you get a MP). They will pull up every account on the ip address, and see what you have been doing. And then its just a ban.

Refresher accounts provide absolutely no advantage whatsoever. Why are you still stick on this stupid ideal?

how often do lists change, no item changes by more than 5k every few months. you wouldnt have to update your lists much. you could even update them, while pricing your items at shops.

to define a superior ABer, just by saying that it renders lists useless, it highly debatable.

full set of features, minus refresher accounts, that is :)

Actually, hundreds of items raise and lower their prices EXTREMELY fast. We have seen items drop in profit over just a day, and others go from 10k to 150k within hours. New items are instantly discovered and priced, giving you the heads up. Rather then you having to check every item that ever restocks (Could be in the hundreds) and gaining information on your listm you just click start, and start gaining whatever you want.

Given that Abrosia has every feature that all other Autobuyers have (And maybe some extras), Save the the stupidest feature ever, and it times on the same level as other autobuyers. They only possible way to determine if an ABer is better, is to consider the profit it can make you. Abrosia has much much much better potential to earn you money, thanks to the lack of needing a list. For instance, when the new avatar was released, and people found out you needed a specific book, the price of the book shot up to 1.2 million. Thats a million dollar profit. Abrosia knew of this within a few hours, and everyone who started Abrosia and visited that shop, would have picked up the item.

Abrosia is better. Face it.

#252 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Hey iargue. Fuck you, I don't know how else to say it. You are a self-righteous know-it-all prick. Can you please stop posting in my thread just to say Abrosia is better?

#253 dldlflfl

dldlflfl
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

Just saying, I like this aber almost as much as Abrosia :p

Edit
ooh ur on again :p

Edited by dldlflfl, 10 March 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#254 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

Hey iargue. Fuck you, I don't know how else to say it. You are a self-righteous know-it-all prick. Can you please stop posting in my thread just to say Abrosia is better?

I didnt originally post in your thread to say that Abrosia is better. I corrected peoples false assumptions about Abrosia.

There is no reason that I should allow you to both post a competitive program, and allow lies to spread about our programs.

#255 dldlflfl

dldlflfl
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

Darn, got frozen already :(

#256 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

Dohoho, I was waiting for this.

#257 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

What were your settings though?

#258 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

Okay some of that wording was totally uncalled for. That has no hint of joking to it what so ever.

#259 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

Also, just a note NOT FROM EGGY'S AUTOBUYER:

I once got frozen for using an AB'er with multiple refreshing accounts on the same IP with safe settings

I got frozen for having multiple accounts, NOT for using an AB.

You're not allowed supposed to go to shops on your side accounts since you're not a lot to RS on your sides, so it raises a flag

Pissed me off becuase my settings were extremely safe

Just a warning. So if you do use refreshers, use a proxy.

#260 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

[quote name='iargue' date='10 March 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1268274796' post='1263865']
Transferring shit to other accounts does not protect the items. Tnt just laughs and tracks them down anyways. Your suggesting that we add a completely useless feature to Abrosia so that way people can be stupid? Thats exactly what you just said....

And, Refreshing with many accounts INCREASES your chance of being Frozen. Its not hard for TNT to realize that all accounts from 1 ip address, start refreshing after each gets banned. Thats a red flag. TNT closely monitors linked accounts, if one of those accounts are reviewed (AKa, you get a MP). They will pull up every account on the ip address, and see what you have been doing. And then its just a ban.

Refresher accounts provide absolutely no advantage whatsoever. Why are you still stick on this stupid ideal?

Actually, hundreds of items raise and lower their prices EXTREMELY fast. We have seen items drop in profit over just a day, and others go from 10k to 150k within hours. New items are instantly discovered and priced, giving you the heads up. Rather then you having to check every item that ever restocks (Could be in the hundreds) and gaining information on your listm you just click start, and start gaining whatever you want.

Given that Abrosia has every feature that all other Autobuyers have (And maybe some extras), Save the the stupidest feature ever, and it times on the same level as other autobuyers. They only possible way to determine if an ABer is better, is to consider the profit it can make you. Abrosia has much much much better potential to earn you money, thanks to the lack of needing a list. For instance, when the new avatar was released, and people found out you needed a specific book, the price of the book shot up to 1.2 million. Thats a million dollar profit. Abrosia knew of this within a few hours, and everyone who started Abrosia and visited that shop, would have picked up the item.

I can say personally Abrosia got me 5 outof 7 of these books. 2 were done legit..,I have no problems with it...truly a great free program

Quick question, everytime , fir beginners, u log off abrosia o restock at a better place can TNT recognize this as in conjunction with an ab?

#261 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

no. The only way they can tell you're using an AB is because your buying times are too inhumanly possible / using it too much. As long as you're not logged on to both places at the same time and RS'ing on both, you're fine

Assuming you weren't using Abrosia for 9 hours then also restocking on your own time O.o

Oh and Eggy suggestion: would it be possible to impliment switching shops after a certain time? Just a suggestion/question

#262 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

no. The only way they can tell you're using an AB is because your buying times are too inhumanly possible / using it too much. As long as you're not logged on to both places at the same time and RS'ing on both, you're fine

Assuming you weren't using Abrosia for 9 hours then also restocking on your own time O.o

Oh and Eggy suggestion: would it be possible to impliment switching shops after a certain time? Just a suggestion/question

Nope nope..just keep logging off and on..maybe at most 8 times at once just to restock at a good place.

#263 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

I haven't tested your ABer yet, Eggy, I still think Abrosia would have the upper hand. We have a group of elite programmers here who really know there shit where are your ABer is full of bugs & problems.

#264 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:58 PM

Hey man, you should realize that you're getting free advertising for your autobuyer on our site. We're giving you a chance. It's not cool to say things like that to iargue or anyone else. I think Abrosia is better too. Guess what dude? Neocodex released Abrosia. Obviously we think it's better.

lol.

#265 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hey man, you should realize that you're getting free advertising for your autobuyer on our site. We're giving you a chance. It's not cool to say things like that to iargue or anyone else. I think Abrosia is better too. Guess what dude? Neocodex released Abrosia. Obviously we think it's better.

lol.

Well spoken.

#266 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:33 AM

Well spoken.

Well justified.

See how I safe spammed right now? :rolleyes:

#267 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

I understand, but it is still quite frustrating when people post in this thread just to say that x or y is better then what I made. I am sure you can relate

#268 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:19 AM

I understand, but it is still quite frustrating when people post in this thread just to say that x or y is better then what I made. I am sure you can relate

You shouldn't get infuriated over every little negative comment towards your product, mixed in with the trolls is constructive criticism which could be use to improve your product, so instead of throwing insults at each other, get to work.

#269 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

When you're advertising on somebody else's forum you should expect other people to compare what you're offering to the forum's own programs. A lot of other forums wouldn't have even allowed you to make this thread at all, especially with your history.

It seems the general consensus is that Abrosia is better so that should encourage you to improve yours in return. That's what competition is all about. :)

#270 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:39 AM

Actually, hundreds of items raise and lower their prices EXTREMELY fast. We have seen items drop in profit over just a day, and others go from 10k to 150k within hours.

name me just 3 items :) we'll check the imba neocodex database, shall we?

because you havnt tried it out, and yet are dissing it. but now i'm also wondering why i'm trying to convince you. what difference does it make to me :)

I didnt originally post in your thread to say that Abrosia is better. I corrected peoples false assumptions about Abrosia.

which is? i falsely assumed that there're no refresher accounts on Abrosia? how impartial, it is for the coder of Abrosia to say it's the best. tsktsk.

Okay some of that wording was totally uncalled for. That has no hint of joking to it what so ever.

what made you think he was (supposed to be) joking?

I haven't tested your ABer yet, Eggy, I still think Abrosia would have the upper hand. We have a group of elite programmers here who really know there shit where are your ABer is full of bugs & problems.

HALP I DONT HAF A KEYBOARD. stupid seed bug...

ever thought why some people can get it working?

#271 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:48 AM

which is? i falsely assumed that there're no refresher accounts on Abrosia? how impartial, it is for the coder of Abrosia to say it's the best. tsktsk.

iargue had nothing to do with Abrosia's coding. Nor the database. Nor anything Abrosia related, really.

#272 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:02 AM

Tested it out last night with a side. One of the refresher accounts couldn't re-log in and it just died.

Got me a bag of peanuts though. neat.

#273 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

Nice program =]

#274 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

name me just 3 items :) we'll check the imba neocodex database, shall we?

http://www.neocodex....ng-for-your-pet
http://www.neocodex....ed-hissi-glider
http://www.neocodex....estering-coffee
http://www.neocodex....kin-ghost-toast

because you havnt tried it out, and yet are dissing it. but now i'm also wondering why i'm trying to convince you. what difference does it make to me :)

What you assumed is that refresher accounts are better then a single account. Which is completely wrong. Hell, another person already posted that he was banned because and only because of the refresher accounts. Seems like pretty fail to me.

HALP I DONT HAF A KEYBOARD. stupid seed bug...

ever thought why some people can get it working?

Actually, what I have seen is people installing .net 3.5 and still missing files. How is it user error when it says "OCR Failure"? There is nothing a user can do to fix that.

If you look at our programs, we dont have missing file issues. And all issues that occur are fixed rapidly.

#275 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

iArgue is a self-righteous prick, Your right Eggy, but thats what I love about him xD and his reasoning is most of the time, well justified.
If you are looking for praise for something you have coded, don't come to a forum full of coders that have been at it for years, are doing it professionally and have coded a unique and some may say, better, version of the program you have. That is like someone who has written a pop-song, showing it off at a beyoncé concert just before she comes on, it's just not a very clever thing to do.

P.s. 1.1 gives me 'Log in failed. If you are trying to use a proxy, it may have timed out.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users