Photo

Family Guy! n_n

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

Family Guy is hillarious in my opinion. Mike's got a peter griffin soundboard app on his cell phone, fucking hillarious.

I think Stewie is the shit. Evil, but only cuz he really wants luvin n_n super cute, like most kids. He reminds me a lot of my daughter, Liz, in fact. And yes...she has tried to cause me bodily harm..O_o...

Thoughts?

#2 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Family Guy is hillarious in my opinion. Mike's got a peter griffin soundboard app on his cell phone, fucking hillarious.

I think Stewie is the shit. Evil, but only cuz he really wants luvin n_n super cute, like most kids. He reminds me a lot of my daughter, Liz, in fact. And yes...she has tried to cause me bodily harm..O_o...

Thoughts?

im not a family guy fan

i like south park though, if that counts for anything

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

love family guy. Funnier in the olden days where I would literally laugh for over 80% of the time. Now I laugh only once in a while. But i still love it.

#4 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

The only new episode I think is funny, is the New Brian one. Because I hate Brian and Family Guy in general.

#5 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

bitch stewie and bitch brian are by far my favorite characters from any show
(excluding adventure time)

#6 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Posted Image
That sums up my feelings on this show rather nicely.

bitch stewie and bitch brian are by far my favorite characters from any show
(excluding adventure time)

Adventure time!

Here: (for those who haven't seen it)

Possibly the best failed pilot ever. Really.

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

I too love Family Guy. I have most episodes memorized. :p

#8 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Adventure time!

Here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zRROkTqHL6I (for those who haven't seen it)

Possibly the best failed pilot ever. Really.

Failed? What are you talking about... They have a whole season produced! The sneak peaks are online already

http://en.wikipedia....h_Finn_and_Jake
Time to make a thread about this

#9 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:55 AM

Im not a fan of family guy. I used to like it when the show first came out, but now the show has become so lame and routine it's sometimes almost a pain to watch. But i do heart south park.Posted Image

#10 Jonni

Jonni
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

I don't watch TV much but I could sit on my ass watching Family Guy all day, any day. Posted Image

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:09 AM

I don't watch TV much but I could sit on my ass watching Family Guy all day, any day. Posted Image

haha idk...my roommate watches it nonstop and i rarely laugh

if anyone is worth seeing on there it would be the lil football head kid

#12 Jonni

Jonni
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

haha idk...my roommate watches it nonstop and i rarely laugh

if anyone is worth seeing on there it would be the lil football head kid

Stewie! :) He makes the show in my opinion, but my favorite character is actually Herbert the pervert (the creepy, perverted old man) - .

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

First couple seasons were great, but now the show should be off television, it's shit.

Also, Seth MacFarlane doesn't deserve three time slots on Fox, nor should King of the Hill been cancelled for the same show for a third time in a row.

#14 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

I forgot about Herbert, he is the only part of the show.
That old pedo.

I was so devestated when King of the Hill was cancelled :(

#15 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

First couple seasons were great, but now the show should be off television, it's shit.

Also, Seth MacFarlane doesn't deserve three time slots on Fox, nor should King of the Hill been cancelled for the same show for a third time in a row.

For those wondering why Family guy was so good back then...and so shitty now...two reasons.

One - Seth MacFarlane used to put a LOT of work into a show he had NO control over.

Two - Now that he has control, he's more interested in other things and very bored after having spend the last 10 years drawing family guy.

Still a good laugh, though. I watched his new show about Cleaveland, he said he really wanted to do a spin-off of Stewie and Brian, but that he couldn't find a good way to break stewie from his family to go live with a dog. So he picked that other dude. It's....weird. Seth MacFarlane is weird..and with him in control of the show...strange things happen that are less funny. He admitted in the interview that I read that he was very bored with Family Guy, it was just a parodic comedy that got way bigger than it should have, but that he was greatful to it for stealing his youth and breaking him into animation.

I think to Seth MacFarlane Family Guy has become that dog that used to be a prize winning trophy dog...but now it's lame..and blind...and just lays in the corner of the room and pees on itself. You can't kill it...it was so good at one point...but there's just nothing left for it. It has a couple good pats left in it. Then it'll crumble under your hand.

But...old family guy rocked my ever lovin socks off.

Bitch Brian and Bitch Stewie were hilarious and disgusting O_o

I really fucking loved that one clip though that was made to be like Disney when Stewie and Brian were traveling dimensions. Stewie and Brian both looked so cute!!!!The way that scene ended I somehow didn't see coming and it made me die of laughter. Poor Jews...hated by everyone..

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

I really fucking loved that one clip though that was made to be like Disney when Stewie and Brian were traveling dimensions. Stewie and Brian both looked so cute!!!!The way that scene ended I somehow didn't see coming and it made me die of laughter. Poor Jews...hated by everyone..

No, just hated by Disney.

#17 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

And the Germans. And the egyptians. They are notoriously one of the most picked on peoples in the world. Posted Image

Mostly by americans. Thank you, south park.

No, just hated by Disney.

I'm starting to get a creepy vibe from you Posted Image You show up and post something negative about something I've said right after me every thread I go into. Am I gonna end up dead in your closet? lol

Edited by inez, 24 March 2010 - 06:19 PM.

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

I'm starting to get a creepy vibe from you You show up and post something negative about something I've said right after me every thread I go into. Am I gonna end up dead in your closet? lol

No, unless you reveal your address.

#19 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:28 PM

No, unless you reveal your address.

Okay. Well, when we get to that point don't forget, nothing says die mother fucker like a good ol' iron bar beating. So make sure to kill me hard and fast, make it hurt Posted Image

I think I'm going to follow you around with sarcasm.

Edited by inez, 24 March 2010 - 06:29 PM.

#20 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:45 AM

I haven't watched Family guy in around 4-5 years, I used to laugh all the time. I also like southpark, and I'm probably going to be laughed at for this one, but I also like "Whose line is it Anyway?" I used to laugh a lot on that one too cause it was so stupid but funny stupid not sutpid stupid.. Does that make sense LOL

#21 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

family guy is way over the top.I dont like the graphics..

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

family guy is way over the top.I dont like the graphics..

>Graphics

This isn't a video game, son.

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

>Graphics

This isn't a video game, son.

You'd think fucking Bill Gates would know this shit.

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

lmao graphics? :p So what shows do you watch exactly? :p

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

lmao graphics? :p So what shows do you watch exactly? :p

I watch this remake of Family Guy with crysis graphics.

Its pretty sick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users