Photo

plz help

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 chiodos

chiodos
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

i bought neopets premium and like a week after acc was frozen. they ar still charging me for premium -_- do i call them or what?

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

Use it as leverage. tell them either unfreeze you or give you your $$$$ back.

#3 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

Cancel your subscription one day before the day they charge you again. In that month though do what Scot suggested and try and use it to get your account back.

#4 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

Use it as leverage. tell them either unfreeze you or give you your $$ back.

I think TNT controls that right. High chances is you won't get back, surely it will be stated in the T&C to protect themselves from such cases.. In my opinion

#5 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:32 AM

I think TNT controls that right. High chances is you won't get back, surely it will be stated in the T&C to protect themselves from such cases.. In my opinion

Yeah they will continue to charge you until you call and cancel it yourself too, and no you don't get special sympathy from them in getting your account back even though you were premium..

#6 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:42 AM

Yeah they will continue to charge you until you call and cancel it yourself too, and no you don't get special sympathy from them in getting your account back even though you were premium..

You actually do get more sympathy from them, because you are guaranteed extra money monthly. Why in the world would you ever cheat, right?

#7 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

You actually do get more sympathy from them, because you are guaranteed extra money monthly. Why in the world would you ever cheat, right?

Nah, i think differently.

You pay for premium just to cover the fact that your cheating. But they know the ploy

BESIDES, losing one premium like you, is only peanuts. To them

Edited by Daryl, 09 April 2010 - 10:46 AM.

#8 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

The fact of the matter is, Customer Retention is based in India, and far removed from contact from TNT itself. Even if the person you got on the phone was sympathetic to your case, there is nothing they can do about it.

#9 Crepe

Crepe
  • 65 posts

I'll put it this way from personal experience : I had premium on one of my old accounts, got frozen for receiving a "glitched" item (The reason was exploiting a glitch or some shit), and did not get my account back.

Edited by Crepe, 09 April 2010 - 10:47 AM.

#10 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

The fact of the matter is, Customer Retention is based in India, and far removed from contact from TNT itself. Even if the person you got on the phone was sympathetic to your case, there is nothing they can do about it.

I guess my blatantly cheated account that I got back while I was paying for premium doesn't count, but then when I got iced again after I canceled didn't really happen.

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

I've heard about this.. customer retention business.. They'll do anything they can to keep you on. So what you do is say your non paying, free loading brother hacked it and you wish to get it back so you can line their pockets with more cash.

#12 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:01 AM

I've heard about this.. customer retention business.. They'll do anything they can to keep you on. So what you do is say your non paying, free loading brother hacked it and you wish to get it back so you can line their pockets with more cash.

Too many opinions around, some work, some not. There's no guarantee i guess

#13 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

i need to cancel my premium but every time i call its someone foreign and i can never get anything accomplished :(

#14 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

i need to cancel my premium but every time i call its someone foreign and i can never get anything accomplished :(

Can you not use the live support to cancel it?

#15 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

Can you not use the live support to cancel it?

I have read that you could but haven't really tried it myself.

#16 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

Try the Life Support Chat, I have canceled my Premium there more then once.
I am Premium on and off ^^

#17 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

lol they ice you and take your money

#18 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

lol they ice you and take your money

pathetic why pay for neopets?

#19 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

many people are more than willing to spend $600 on GoW :S

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:02 PM

pathetic why pay for neopets?

Maybe because people like the feature, I could say you're pathetic for having to resort to programs to get what you want in Neopets.

#21 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Maybe because people like the feature, I could say you're pathetic for having to resort to programs to get what you want in Neopets.

Hear hear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users