• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#76 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:55 PM

Saved sauce, edited sauce, then copy/pasted the URL into the address bar so it didn't look like it was stored locally

Nice. I did the same except I just cropped mine like Argue has his cropped instead of editing the url.

#77 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Nice. I did the same except I just cropped mine like Argue has his cropped instead of editing the url.

It's the little touches like an Address Bar that help sell the believability

#78 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

It's the little touches like an Address Bar that help sell the believability

I was just trying to emulate Iargue to show how full of shit he is. :thumbsup:

#79 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:13 AM

I was just trying to emulate Iargue to show how full of shit he is. :thumbsup:

Believe whatever you wish to believe.

#80 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:35 AM

You should check your sources first. Read my debunking first before you bow too low.

i did read the thread. i also did the math. i was talking about the ease at which he was able to inspire awe at his epeen in others.

#81 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

As for yours jcrboy, your idea is good but there is still a flaw in it ;)
Notice your tabs along the top. Each of them have an 'icon' in the left hand corner. For your edited screenshot page, that icon is missing and is replaced with a standard 'Page'.

In order to complete your foolery, you would need to copy/paste over that part of the screenshot with a legit one :)

Damn. Good call. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm working on faking a screenie

i did read the thread. i also did the math. i was talking about the ease at which he was able to inspire awe at his epeen in others.

In that case, I suggest clarity so I don't think you're a doof Posted Image

Edited by jcrboy, 11 April 2010 - 12:39 AM.

#82 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:09 AM

If they 'buggered up the math' like you say they did it would be the same for everyone. They dont manually go and assign interest values on a user by user basis, it is done on a database level.

And after having previously had the 'highest level' of banking available on Neopets, I'm with Hawk in saying your screenshot is fake and your denial of that just makes it funnier.

As for yours jcrboy, your idea is good but there is still a flaw in it ;)
Notice your tabs along the top. Each of them have an 'icon' in the left hand corner. For your edited screenshot page, that icon is missing and is replaced with a standard 'Page'.

In order to complete your foolery, you would need to copy/paste over that part of the screenshot with a legit one :)

Obviously nothing changes in math when you go from small numbers to large numbers. There is absolutely no way TNT could screw this up. You have witnessed their amazing programming skills.

#83 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:58 AM

Obviously nothing changes in math when you go from small numbers to large numbers. There is absolutely no way TNT could screw this up. You have witnessed their amazing programming skills.

Nope. Numbers are numbers. That would be the definition of math.

And your numbers are still impossible, not to mention ridiculously poorly calculated.

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1259140

I have now done enough to disprove your point. If you continue to argue (which you will given your username), I'm going to ignore it (until it pops up in another thread). Then I'm going to disprove it again and then resume the ignoring.

#84 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:32 AM

Awesome. Time to do my debunking.

Balance: 31,679,938,473
Interest: 12.5%
Since everything is rounded up, we can see where you make your mistakes
Balance*.125=3,959,992,309.125
Thus your yearly interest is off by 1.
Also.... how did you calculate your daily interest? That is a completely made up number.
Interest/365=10,849,294

You need to learn more about the systems you're faking.

You rock my world :cool:

#85 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:38 AM

Nope. Numbers are numbers. That would be the definition of math.

And your numbers are still impossible, not to mention ridiculously poorly calculated.

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1259140

I have now done enough to disprove your point. If you continue to argue (which you will given your username), I'm going to ignore it (until it pops up in another thread). Then I'm going to disprove it again and then resume the ignoring.

Yeah that daily interest value is way off, lol. Also the 'Ultimate Riches' is too narrow because all of those values are centred in the same table column so it would have stretched to match the bank amount. ;) Damn amateur screenshot fakers.

Posted Image

See how the background is stretched?

#86 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

There were generally two reactions to Argue's screenshot. Awe or apathy.
Makes me laugh how JCR's initial instinct is to bust out his calculator.

Posted Image

See how the background is stretched?

*rubs chin* Aahhhh.. I see.

So now everyone can go back to marveling at my collection of Blandfish.

#87 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

who actually decides to save screenshots of buys? i tried it once didnt really find the point of it cause i dont restock in those super crazy high profit shops

#88 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

There were generally two reactions to Argue's screenshot. Awe or apathy.
Makes me laugh how JCR's initial instinct is to bust out his calculator.

I'm like Neocodex's mythbuster. And I do it with calculator in hand. Also I knew that if I whipped out my calculator I would find a flaw with the logic.

Also, damn I love math.

#89 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

Posted Image

I have never heard of this event before, pretty cool one too lol.

#90 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:18 PM

who actually decides to save screenshots of buys? i tried it once didnt really find the point of it cause i dont restock in those super crazy high profit shops

Don't you AB in stamps? :p

#91 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

I don't know About Argue's Screenshot being faked. I mean if he really did want to convince us wouldn't he have just worked out the real interest rates?

Furthermore, I have heard quite alot about Munsterpoo's Interest being glitched after he hit a billion.

After talking to Argue in the IRC, he is still Adamant that he has 31 billion.

Anywho, here are some screenshots from about a year ago when Munster was hacked.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Metigue, 12 April 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#92 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

A bunch of haxed photos

What does the Hubrids Puzzle Box do? How badass is it? Indepth Battlepedia doesnt tell me much :|

Balance: 31,679,938,473
Interest: 12.5%
Since everything is rounded up, we can see where you make your mistakes
Balance*.125=3,959,992,309.125
Thus your yearly interest is off by 1.
Also.... how did you calculate your daily interest? That is a completely made up number.
Interest/365=10,849,294

You need to learn more about the systems you're faking.

So. I counted my NP as I collected interest today. It doesnt give me 300 million :(.

Click on the video twice and it will load Youtube, then up the quality to 720P quality so you can see every detail. After your dont with that, and you have seen the view, click the Like button. This will cause people outside Neocodex to view the video and see a promotion for Neocodex on the info. This way we gain members from this! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYlP4Uc5CBk

^Camtasia fucked it up. Watch it in 720p to see whats going on. Dont laugh at my shitting video editing... I'm new to it :(

I left lots of times between each page load, so you skeptics can enjoy debunking this video as well as the pictures (I'm sure if I let you login, there would still be something wrong).

P.S Feel free to envy my connection speed more then my NP on hand. (Or both. The more envy the better....right? :p)

#93 dramabeatz

dramabeatz
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:01 AM

What does the Hubrids Puzzle Box do? How badass is it? Indepth Battlepedia doesnt tell me much :|

So. I counted my NP as I collected interest today. It doesnt give me 300 million :(.

Youtube fucked me on the ass.... Hold on.

^Camtasia fucked it up. Watch it in 1080p to see whats going on. Dont laugh at my shitting video editing... I'm new to it :(

I left lots of times between each page load, so you skeptics can enjoy debunking this video as well as the pictures (I'm sure if I let you login, there would still be something wrong).

P.S Feel free to envy my connection speed more then my NP on hand. (Or both. The more envy the better....right? :p)

where is the video? name of it?

#94 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

where is the video? name of it?

I'm going to guess there isn't one or he would have linked to it already.

#95 dramabeatz

dramabeatz
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

I'm going to guess there isn't one or he would have linked to it already.

he has a video.. he has another topic asking how to edit video so that he could block out his username...

#96 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:07 AM

he has a video.. he has another topic asking how to edit video so that he could block out his username...

Yeah, and he also said IN THAT THREAD that he would post it in THIS THREAD when it's up and ready.

#97 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:07 AM

Cant you read? It says. Youtube fucked me in the Ass... Hold on.

#98 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

It fucked him goooood..meanwhile kill time with this.

WTF gay ass youtube..Fucking hypocritical fat ass whales..need to die..Cant even show shit properly.

#99 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

Video is working now.

Its still processing so give it a little bit, the quality will go up to HD though. :)

(I edited my original post)

#100 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:30 AM

I just knew you'd use it for this :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users