Quantcast

Photo

Those of you who where frozen in the last 48 hours.

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#126 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

Server is in California.

In LA?

#127 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

Server is in California.

In LA?

And New York.

#128 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

And New York.

What could they be hiding in New York? Posted Image Unless it is more related to Viacom instead of Neopets. In which case, I don't really care.

#129 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:04 AM

Didn't get iced. I've been getting RS banned like crazy though. I should chill I guess.

Weird that I got RSed banned after only 2 hours and a 2 hour break

#130 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

California, LA, New York...
And i'm so far away.. using cable... what settings should i use damn!

And also, i wasn't frozen, but i got my first RS ban of the week, its a saturday! Somewhere 12 hours after this thread was created. I was thinking maybe the reason was i AB-ed too long.. total hours ab-ed for that day is... more than 5 hours... every one hour i have breaks inbetween and went to do dailies etc etc

#131 anim0sitee

anim0sitee
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

And also, i wasn't frozen, but i got my first RS ban of the week, its a saturday! Somewhere 12 hours after this thread was created. I was thinking maybe the reason was i AB-ed too long.. total hours ab-ed for that day is... more than 5 hours... every one hour i have breaks inbetween and went to do dailies etc etc

I'm NEVER RSed banned and lo and behold, today I am RS banned. I usually restock for an hour on and two or more off so i'm like <_<

#132 steve189

steve189
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

WARNING! This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.

#133 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

<b>

This account was using an 'auto buyer' to buy things from Neopet shops.

</b>

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.

Welcome to the club.

#134 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

when was this? :o It's a sunday!

#135 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

lol you can run but you can't hide

#136 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

I tested my reaction time to just see a picture change on some website and it was .3 of a second(and yes that is slow) so I doubt I could actually click on an item and hit space bar in under .4 or .5.
I think I have my min to .8 or something. I think what I am worried about when I ab is sometimes i'll see the aber restocking and then it uses my minimum 3 times in a row and realistically a person would not be that fast ALL the time.

#137 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

What I prefer doing (when I'm not going suicidal mode) is to have a large range of times

like 0.6-1.5 and 0.5-1.4.

SOMETIMES you'll get really fast buy times, but sometimes you'll get super slow ones which you WILL miss. But this makes you look more legit. Sometimes you're super fast, sometimes you're not so much. Makes it seem more human.

#138 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Maybe they tracked you when you're using ABrosia as a browser or something.

#139 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

lol you can run but you can't hide

But you can come back with numerous other accounts ready to start the whole process again (and hopefully avoid being iced for the same reason :p)

#140 anim0sitee

anim0sitee
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

What I prefer doing (when I'm not going suicidal mode) is to have a large range of times

like 0.6-1.5 and 0.5-1.4.

SOMETIMES you'll get really fast buy times, but sometimes you'll get super slow ones which you WILL miss. But this makes you look more legit. Sometimes you're super fast, sometimes you're not so much. Makes it seem more human.

Also, using occasional wide RF times.

I like to legit restock for an hour or so a day also. I totally suck at RSing without an ABer so they're like :crybaby:poor dope.

#141 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:32 AM

Didn't get iced. I've been getting RS banned like crazy though. I should chill I guess.

Weird that I got RSed banned after only 2 hours and a 2 hour break

i was RS banned 1hour using it today and i only AB about 4hrs a day only too

#142 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

I got my first RS ban today since I started up almost 9 years ago.

I'm kinda proud. Is that weird?

#143 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:38 AM

i think neopets get pissed off sometime and purposely make people rs banned fast to catch the not so clever Autobuyers

#144 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

Posted Image

roflmao!!!! awesomness!

#145 dldlflfl

dldlflfl
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:38 PM

1)Shops ABed in
2)Hours AB'ed
3)UB's gained
4)Number of Accounts.
5)Wait Delay
6)Did you get restock banned?
7)OCR Delay
8)Pre-Haggle Delay

1) Magic/Spooky/Pharm
2) 3-5
3) None
4) 1
5) Haggled between 3-5, 4-5, and 5-6 seconds.
6) No
7) Not sure
8) None

#146 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

Oh dear, seems like they're cracking down :(

#147 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

You didn't pay for that popcorn, Michael.
Spit it out.

Posted Image

#148 anim0sitee

anim0sitee
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:32 PM

<b>

This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints, Items and/or Pets.

</b>

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thorougly.

This account had 4 sides, all were left untouched but because my account was only 4 months old I hadn't taken the time to transfer large amounts to anywhere. So basically kind of rebuilding from next to nothing.

Also, apparently now tons of people are getting frozen for giving out ANY kind of gifts, free trades, etc. Mass over-kill type freezing. :x3: Just let us cheat and make you more money TNT!

Edited by anim0sitee, 20 April 2010 - 09:34 PM.

#149 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

Oh dear, seems like they're cracking down :(

No.

#150 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

i had been using abrosia about 2 months and have only got RS banned once, until tonight

after reading this thread, and realizing i hadnt used abrosia today, i started it up, and within an hour i was RS banned on 5-12 refresh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users