Quantcast

Photo

Those of you who where frozen in the last 48 hours.

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#201 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

Lol. TNT. Your so funny.

I havent Abed at all in 2010... GG.

maybe the picture you shown last time? or any info given out here..That sucks..

#202 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

TNT have not stop their freezing spree? :S I thought i'm safe already

#203 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

Lol. TNT. Your so funny.

I havent Abed at all in 2010... GG.

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, I can't find the appropriate image. I'm just picturing monkeys with a dartboard; they have an idea of what they're aiming at, but can't quite hit their mark.

#204 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

Frozen again.

1) Pharmacy
2) No more than 2 hours a day. 12 hours total in two weeks.
3) None
4) 1 - After my last freezing, I changed my IP, got a new e-mail address, did not use the same password
5) 5- 10
6) Once
7) .4 - .9
8) .4 - .9

#205 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

Frozen again.

You seem to either be targeted, or your OCR times are too quick.

I would consider increasing the OCR times and giving the Abrosia a rest and focusing on just the NPGen until the heat dies down and your new account reaches a month or so.

#206 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

TNT have not stop their freezing spree? :S I thought i'm safe already

I wasnt frozen from Abing though. There never really was a spree...

#207 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:52 PM

You seem to either be targeted, or your OCR times are too quick.

I would consider increasing the OCR times and giving the Abrosia a rest and focusing on just the NPGen until the heat dies down and your new account reaches a month or so.

I don't think it's the former, I changed my IP, e-mail, password, etc like I said in my post. I thought my OCR times we're a little quick, but I borrowed them from someone who's been using them for quite a while. Could be a combination of times and my account age.

I might just make like ten emails and ten accounts, changing my IP between making them, then let them age. -_-

#208 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

I don't think it's the former, I changed my IP, e-mail, password, etc like I said in my post. I thought my OCR times we're a little quick, but I borrowed them from someone who's been using them for quite a while. Could be a combination of times and my account age.

I might just make like ten emails and ten accounts, changing my IP between making them, then let them age. -_-

For one shop:
Try going with non-advanced stats for a while and see if you're frozen quickly or not :\
But I think you can go lower to 7 if you want.

For more than one shop:
Your OCR and Pre-haggle are scary :\
Wait could be a bit higher.
Do it in multiple shops and change shops every minute.

#209 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

.4-.9 is good for temporary AB'ing, but not really good for long term AB'ing... :o

#210 Jonni

Jonni
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:26 AM

1) Magic (in all fairness, perhaps I have been a bit greedy in the magic shop lately)
2) 2-4 (consecutive)
3) I don't remember what I had gained on the first account before it was frozen, but the only thing I got on the second account was a White Peophin MP.
4) 2
5) 5
6) Yes
7) .5
8) .5

My choice of settings are risky, but the account I was using before these two accounts (the account that I began ABing on and that was frozen, but NOT for ABing), I used the same settings (since the end of March?) and never aroused suspicion. And it's not as if the two accounts after my original ABing account were any less legit because they all had the same approximate statistics (13+ months, previous usage, etc.)

Everything seems to be running smoothly with the account I'm using now & I've been transferring NP as a possible precaution, but I'll update if my account(s) are frozen...again, lol. Maybe I'm being ignorant by not changing my settings, or maybe I just don't care enough? Haha :p

I think I'm just addicted to that euphoric beeping sound. :3

Edited by Jonni, 30 April 2010 - 01:28 AM.

#211 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:47 AM

i've used riskier settings in magic and stamp and what not and haven't been frozen at all since like January, but then the recent "LET'S FREEZE EVERYONE" got me :S

I think for now we should all raise our settings until we stop seeing people saying "I GOT FROZEN" at least 5 times a week >_<

#212 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

I was frozen, not within the last 48 hours, but they cracked down on one of my sides. I was using default settings too, but apparently they still got me. I say increase the speed at which ABrosia checks for RS bans - the amount of time spent refreshing at an empty shop is really not-so-good for our accounts records.

#213 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:56 AM

No. The point of this topic is to see if there is anything detected in Abrosia. We have been around since fucking 2006. I think we know what we are doing by now. Please. Shut up already.

Two errors in this reply.

First off - why did you use 'we'? Since when have you been given any authority to call decisions on what's best for the site and talk on behalf of this site - never as I can recall. I still think you're a stuck up little shit and should get off your god damn high-horse. You are nothing but a slave (read: programmer) to this site and once they are done with you you shall be chucked out just like some of us were. :)

Also - NeoCodex has been around since 2004 and only us the older members would know that :)

#214 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

Tsunade, did you get frozen, make a new account without changing your IP, then get frozen again?

No,

Was the 5 hours all at once?

No, 5x 1 hour periods all spaced out by a lot

#215 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

First off - why did you use 'we'? Since when have you been given any authority to call decisions on what's best for the site and talk on behalf of this site - never as I can recall. I still think you're a stuck up little shit and should get off your god damn high-horse. You are nothing but a slave (read: programmer) to this site and once they are done with you you shall be chucked out just like some of us were. :)

Also - NeoCodex has been around since 2004 and only us the older members would know that :)

Nuh-uh. I knew that from looking at Hydro and/or SLink's profiles:

http://www.neocodex....ser/1-hydrogen/

#216 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:43 PM

Neocodex is a community. A community is part of the word we which means that I use the term we because I am part of said community. I joined on June of 06, and thus I became a part of we at that point.

#217 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

A community is part of the word we

lolwut

#218 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:53 PM

lolwut

Let me oversimplify it for you.

plural pronoun, possessive our or ours, objective us.
nominative pl. of I.
(used to denote oneself and another or others): We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.
(used to denote people in general): the marvels of science that we take for granted.
(used to indicate a particular profession, nationality, political party, etc., that includes the speaker or writer): We in the Medical profession have moral responsibilities.
Also called the royal we. (used by a sovereign, or by other high officials and dignitaries, in place of I in formal speech): We do not wear this crown without humility.
Also called the editorial we. (used by editors, writers, etc., to avoid the too personal or specific I or to represent a collective viewpoint): As for this column, we will have nothing to do with shady politicians.
you (used familiarly, often with mild condescension or sarcasm, as in addressing a child, a patient, etc.): We know that's naughty, don't we? It's time we took our medicine.
(used in the predicate following a copulative verb): It is we who should thank you.
(used in apposition with a noun, esp. for emphasis): We Americans are a sturdy lot.

com·mu·ni·ty   [kuh-myoo-ni-tee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties.
a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
a locality inhabited by such a group.
a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the ): the business community; the community of scholars.
a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
Ecclesiastical . a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
Ecology . an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
similar character; agreement; identity: community of interests.
the community, the public; society: the needs of the community.

The word we can thus be used to denote a community.

#219 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

That's very nice. It still doesn't make "community a part of the word we".
"We" has only two parts. A W and an e.

#220 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Only to the simple minded it would seem.

#221 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Let me oversimplify it for you.

The word we can thus be used to denote a community.

Too many words. Quit making fun of me for my dyslexia.

Smartass :p

#222 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

Only to the simple minded it would seem.

Or, in fact, those with at least a semi-decent grasp of the English language.

I believe what you intended to say was that "We is a perfectly valid pronoun to use in reference to a community, given its inherently plural and inclusive nature"?

#223 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

Or, in fact, those with at least a semi-decent grasp of the English language.

I believe what you intended to say was that "We is a perfectly valid pronoun to use in reference to a community, given its inherently plural and inclusive nature"?

Sure. I could use that many words to say it, but apparently in using less words, you're still confused. Doesn't make things any easier on you, does it?

#224 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

Sure. I could use that many words to say it, but apparently in using less words, you're still confused. Doesn't make things any easier on you, does it?

I could say that "Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world." in fewer words too.

Of course, if the analogy was to be accurate, those few words would have to be "Rabbits are part of the word world".

#225 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

I could say that "Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world." in fewer words too.

Of course, if the analogy was to be accurate, those few words would have to be "Rabbits are part of the word world".

Actually, it would be "the family Lepordiae is part of the word Rabbits". Since rabbits is the term that we use to refer to many different species of animals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users