[Neopets Programs] Pet Creator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:48 AM

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display§ion=screenshot&id=24

File Name: Pet Creator
File Submitter: iargue
File Submitted: 19 Apr 2010
File Updated: 30 May 2010
File Category: Neopets Programs
Version: 1.0.2

Please Read this, or you will use it wrong and miss a Limited Edition pet.

The main intention of this program is to wait for, and grab Limited Edition pets so that way you can enjoy them.

Explanation of settings:

Use this name - Input the name of the pet that you want (Should be available), if you wish to try multiple names in case that name is taken before the pet is created, simple use Commas, but dont include any pets. Example: Leara,Tommy,Samantha.

Use Random Name: This will randomly generate a username based upon the following options.
First half= ("Ai", "Aba", "Agi", "Ava", "Cami", "Centi", "Cogi", "Demi", "Diva", "Dyna", "Ea", "Ei", "Fa", "Ge", "Ja", "I", "Ka", "Kay", "Ki", "Kwi", "La", "Lee", "Mee", "Mi", "Mu", "My", "Oo", "O", "Oyo", "Pixo", "Pla", "Qua", "Qui", "Roo", "Rhy", "Ska", "Sky", "Ski", "Ta", "Tri", "Twi", "Tru", "Vi", "Voo", "Wiki", "Ya", "Yaki", "Yo", "Za", "Zoo")
Second Half = ("ba", "ble", "boo", "box", "cero", "deo", "del", "do", "doo", "gen", "jo", "lane", "lia", "lith", "loo", "lium", "mba", "mbee", "mbo", "mbu", "mia", "mm", "nder", "ndo", "ndu", "noodle", "nix", "nte", "nti", "nu", "nyx", "pe", "re", "ta", "tri", "tz", "va", "vee", "veo", "vu", "xo", "yo", "zz", "zzy", "zio", "zu")
If you would like to improve the naming convention, then please feel free to pm me.

Enter pet species - This is where you input the species of the pet your wanting to create. This can be used for any pet that is going to be released (Doesn't even have to be Limited Edition, so you can use it to create normal pets as well). Make sure the first letter is capitalized.

Type either female or male - This the gender of your pet. Make sure you dont use capitals.

Stop after making pet - This option will make it create only 1 pet and then stop. Otherwise it will make pets until you stop it.

Wait between X and X - Input a whole number as your wait time. That means 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc are acceptable. but 1.4 1.5 1.6 are not. NUMBERS ONLY

How does it work?
The program will check the create a pet page between the specified wait time that you want. Whenever it finds the limited edition pet that you want, it will attempt to adopt it using the information that you specified. The Likes, Terrain, and Meet others attitude, and stats are done randomly, as well as color.

Change History:
1.0.2 - Added Browser Sync (Iargue)
1.0.1 - Bugfix
1.0 - Release (Untested)

Click here to download this file

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:01 AM

Gonna download it anyways!

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

Gonna download it anyways!

Good luck. If you can get it to work, make a tutorial on it please?

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:07 AM

Good luck. If you can get it to work, make a tutorial on it please?

Sure, I also find it hilarious that the Screenshot says "Playing Snow Wars".

#5 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:14 AM

Sure, I also find it hilarious that the Screenshot says "Playing Snow Wars".

Thats what happens when you take a screenshot of a pre-release product.

#6 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

I cant wait for this program (:

#7 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

Woo do it man argue. Make it awesome.

#8 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:30 AM

Untested version released.

Good Luck!

PLEASE. READ THE DESCRIPTION.

#9 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

Nice, I hope the Pet Adopter will release soon, too :)

#10 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

Good luckm guys..hopefully you can get the lutaris. Has anyone gotten one yet?

#11 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

Thank you :)
Trying it out now.

Good luckm guys..hopefully you can get the lutaris. Has anyone gotten one yet?

Lutaris have not yet been released. (today)

#12 614joe

614joe
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

So does this program like refresh on the create a pet screen where you select a pet until a Limited Pet comes up (if thats what your wanting?)

Is there specific times TNT releases Limited Pets(time, or day)? If so more then not you could be running this program all day for no reason because the pet you want isn't even being released anytime that day...

I don't know....anyone got answers for my lost brain lol.

#13 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:39 PM

Is there specific times TNT releases Limited Pets(time, or day)? If so more then not you could be running this program all day for no reason because the pet you want isn't even being released anytime that day...

yes...check the neopets calendar. lutaris on lutari day etc

#14 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

yes...check the neopets calendar. lutaris on lutari day etc

However lutari day is according to TNT "late"

#15 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

can anyone confirm or deny whether this works?

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

can anyone confirm or deny whether this works?

The only way to do so would be to test it with a normal pet. I've seen no volunteers thus far.

#17 Enceladus

Enceladus
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

The only way to do so would be to test it with a normal pet. I've seen no volunteers thus far.

Sadly I'm at a friend's house right now and downloading shit is a bitch on this computer but when I get home I'll test it. :)

Edited by Engelina, 21 April 2010 - 10:55 AM.

#18 Haus

Haus
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:03 PM

This would be really helpful for LE pet days where I'm at school and don't have a chance to make one. Do you reckon this will be done before Hissi day on the May 4th?

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

This would be really helpful for LE pet days where I'm at school and don't have a chance to make one. Do you reckon this will be done before Hissi day on the May 4th?

Did you even read the first post? IT IS DONE.

#20 Haus

Haus
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

Did you even read the first post? IT IS DONE.

I've read through the thread and all I can see is that an untested version has been completed and tests are yet to be done.

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

I've read through the thread and all I can see is that an untested version has been completed and tests are yet to be done.

Yeah, and it's still ready to be used, the only reason it wasn't tested was because of the lack of Lutaris released.

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

This has been fully tested for creating a pet.

#23 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

Was it done awhile ago? I downloaded it 20 hours ago, it was a blank file =\

#24 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for making this argue :). Lot of nice pet days coming up, so ill be sure to test it out (isnt cy day the 27th? I know hissi day is the 4th)

#25 Haus

Haus
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

Okay I've downloaded it in preparation for Hissi day. Can someone please explain to me what I would put in the "wait between X and X box" - I didn't quite understand the instructions in the first post. If I were to put 1 and 4, does that mean it will constantly try to create a pet between 1pm and 4pm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users