Quantcast

Photo

So mi Girlfriend doesnt think she is pretty. Help me show her?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#276 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

i know fleshlight lol saw it on a show funny scene lol

#277 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

i know fleshlight lol saw it on a show funny scene lol

The egg is supposedly the same but one time use disposable :p

it looks fun to toy around with (aka throw it against someones window and watch the lube splatter everywhere) but I am not sure I'd shove my dick in it XD

#278 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:40 PM

The egg is supposedly the same but one time use disposable :p

it looks fun to toy around with (aka throw it against someones window and watch the lube splatter everywhere) but I am not sure I'd shove my dick in it XD

lol have you seen the gamer one?

#279 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:42 PM

lol have you seen the gamer one?

Can't say I have.

#280 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

basically it's for old game like pacman d-pad only cept they took D-pad literal yep you are the controller and to you thrust up and down i thought it was funny and creative

#281 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:47 PM

basically it's for old game like pacman d-pad only cept they took D-pad literal yep you are the controller and to you thrust up and down i thought it was funny and creative

oh technology <3

#282 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

I got bored of this topic.

Hundreds of guys pretend like they are nice and shit, but I have never met one who is as nice as I really am, and I probably never will. Girls dont go for guys who are nice -ever- Assholes will always be what girls want.

I know that I am going to get several replies to this post saying "I'm not like that" or "Not all girls are not like that". You can keep claiming that, and you can keep saying "My guy is really nice" but then once the relationship ends (If it does) you will be saying "God he sucks".

Face it. Society is fucked up.

#283 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:03 AM

Hundreds of guys pretend like they are nice and shit, but I have never met one who is as nice as I really am, and I probably never will. Girls dont go for guys who are nice -ever- Assholes will always be what girls want.

I know that I am going to get several replies to this post saying "I'm not like that" or "Not all girls are not like that". You can keep claiming that, and you can keep saying "My guy is really nice" but then once the relationship ends (If it does) you will be saying "God he sucks".

There is a limit to how nice one should be. It sounds fucked I know but there is a fine line between EXTREMELY nice and gay. Males are supposed to be dominant figures so to wither down and potentially put out like a chick, that would be missing a key component.

#284 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

There is a limit to how nice one should be. It sounds fucked I know but there is a fine line between EXTREMELY nice and gay. Males are supposed to be dominant figures so to wither down and potentially put out like a chick, that would be missing a key component.

Like a dick?

#285 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:47 AM

Like a dick?

Exactry

#286 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Nah, she's pretty. Don't listen to Frizzle.

(This is probably not the best place to ask about this though... lol.)

just because i dont sugar coat my response with saccarin covered shit?

#287 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Very true, just like you could be like Aw I love my gf but if she pisses you off enough you would rather she were non existant.... O.o I know what you mean, my ex was a perfect example But I still love my current Girlfriend and hopefully nothing will change about that ^ ^ I know I wouldnt give her up for the world or anything for that matter ^_^

just because i dont sugar coat my response with saccarin covered shit?

I didnt want a sugar coated response either ^_^

#288 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

-does not agree-

then again jcr can sometimes be a genuine asshole ... but give him some food and rub his belly and he goes back to normal :D

#289 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

Somehow this translated to: I have no valuable input, so I'm going to attempt to start an argument. The one part of your point that you don't seem to get is the fact that you're not a woman, so the only thing you have to base your 'nice guy' impressions off of are biased viewpoints. I'll be a dick all day long, doesn't mean that I'm going to treat my partner like that. We all have flaws, and to think that you're the nicest person you know is probably a misguided statement.

Society will always be fucked up when you don't agree with the general consensus. Great thing is, you don't have to date all of society, you only really need one partner.

#290 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

With my serious relationships I've gone for two nice guys though o.O
They follow the same morals and everything: "No violence to girls" "Respect girls and your olders" and what not o.O
My last relationship with a guy like this lasted 3 years... I really liked him o-o
Grant it, now I do say "God he sucked" but only because of what he wouldn't do. Not cause of who he was. I loved him for his personality. It was his laziness that got me to leave =/
Had he been more motivated in life and more dedicated to keep the relationship going I would've stayed.

I told him that he needed to show me he wanted to stay in that relationship or I'd end it. I found out later on that he didn't really seem to care after he had said "I knew you were going to break up with me so I gave up". Dedication fail. He is truly one of the sweetest guys I met though. So even though you said "I know I'll get replies like this" I'm saying it anyway T_____T
Not all girls are like that at all. <.<
I had the bad boys. Well, I love them yes, but if I think logically I hate them relationship wise. They're nothing but players and can never be serious with ONE relationship =____=

Very true, just like you could be like Aw I love my gf but if she pisses you off enough you would rather she were non existant.... O.o I know what you mean, my ex was a perfect example But I still love my current Girlfriend and hopefully nothing will change about that ^ ^ I know I wouldnt give her up for the world or anything for that matter Posted Image

Well out of the assholes that have crushes on me, I chose you didn't I? Or are you saying you're an asshole hmm? o.O
I really don't think its true to say for ALL women... For those who don't wanna settle down and want to party and just have fun, yes, its very true it seems. But for those of us who would like to date men with potential and that are possible soul mates, no, it is not. I know SEVERAL women who go for the nice guys and don't even talk to any assholes xD
I can name off quite a few too. I can also name off a few that go for assholes Posted Image
And those my friend, are the women who are party animals, and/or, sluts =3

Edited by Yukixx, 03 May 2010 - 05:51 PM.

#291 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

what is this i don't even....

this is why i don't go on these boards

#292 KitsuKun

KitsuKun
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

what is this i don't even....

this is why i don't go on these boards

Hey jus cause your self esteem sits on the moon doesnt mean every one is as confident as you T_T

#293 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

I liked it better when this thread was about sex.

#294 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

Hey jus cause your self esteem sits on the moon doesnt mean every one is as confident as you T_T

au contraire

but this thread is really strange

#295 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

I liked it better when this thread was about sex.

lulz same xDDD
MUCH more entertaining =3

#296 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:10 PM

au contraire

but this thread is really strange

we would appreciate your inputPosted Image

lulz same xDDD
MUCH more entertaining =3

yea lets bring it back

#297 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

so any booze related shagging incidents?

#298 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

we would appreciate your inputPosted Image

about the girl?

or what is this thread even about now

#299 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

yea lets bring it back

Search: Candy

Posted Image

about the girl?

or what is this thread even about now

I wouldn't mind not having your input myseld <.<
This thread was originally bout kitsu's master plan to prove me wrong - which for ONCE it didn't go as planned for him T_____T
but somehow it went astray xDDD

#300 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

Safesearch pff, search for eat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users