Quantcast

Photo

So mi Girlfriend doesnt think she is pretty. Help me show her?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#301 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

wasn't using safe search o-o

#302 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

about the girl?

or what is this thread even about now

hmm guess it's crazy google stuff now

#303 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

Search: eat

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lulz xD

#304 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

Safesearch pff, search for eat.

never searching that again

#305 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

wasn't using safe search o-o

I meant, search for "eat"

#306 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

how about ride?

#307 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

there is a more specific pic I meant XD

Now search "small"

Edited by MyBanana, 03 May 2010 - 10:19 PM.

#308 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

you're not bad looking at all.

i would however, shape your eyebrows. your eyes are probably the best thing about your face, and it would really help show them off.

also, it looks like you might have oily skin which detracts from your features. i myself have super dry flaky skin, so moisturize constantly, but can't give you the best advice on that aside from astringents are your friend.

last but not least... you have light skin and the bluest eyes so coloring, or even just highlights in your hair would brighten you up so much. you kind of have a dowdy look about you that could be easily improved for five dollars with a box of color.

LOL

i know you didn't ask for a makeover opinion, but these are just small things that in the bigger picture are menial, but would improve your confidence alot. if i lived by you i'd do it myself! i love giving makeovers :)

EDIT:

confidence is the most beautiful thing of all!!

Edited by val, 03 May 2010 - 10:23 PM.

#309 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

Search: Small

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Search: Ride

Posted Image

Posted Image

#310 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

i would however, shape your eyebrows. your eyes are probably the best thing about your face, and it would really help show them off.

also, it looks like you might have oily skin which detracts from your features. i myself have super dry flaky skin, so moisturize constantly, but can't give you the best advice on that aside from astringents are your friend.

last but not least... you have light skin and the bluest eyes so coloring, or even just highlights in your hair would brighten you up so much. you kind of have a dowdy look about you that could be easily improved for five dollars with a box of color.

LOL

i know you didn't ask for a makeover opinion, but these are just small things that in the bigger picture are menial, but would improve your confidence alot. if i lived by you i'd do it myself! i love giving makeovers :)

darker hair would make her eyes stand out more hmmm

ooooh i search skin

#311 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

Turn off safe search :p

There's also big, woah, and nuns to search for :p

#312 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

LOL

i know you didn't ask for a makeover opinion, but these are just small things that in the bigger picture are menial, but would improve your confidence alot. if i lived by you i'd do it myself! i love giving makeovers Posted Image

EDIT:

confidence is the most beautiful thing of all!!

lulz, i wish you did now xD

I hate people touching my face - period. And I dont do such things to myself. I dont like makeup or plucking hairs and such, so doing it to my eyebrows is a scary thought for me =/
And yes, my skin is pretty oily =/
I try to keep it from being so, but i dont exactly look up tips on such things and my family doesn't really tell me how either so i just go with the flow lol.
But thank you :D
Maybe I can consider at least trying the eye brow reshape =/
I have a nasty scar somewhere around there though too where the hair never fully grew back in <.<
I'd hate for that to show more

#313 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

cowgirl

lol google wow

#314 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

darker hair would make her eyes stand out more hmmm

ooooh i search skin

Well, at the beginning of the school year, my hair was brown. I did it so I dyed it black but left brown streaks there too so it was sorta like highlights. It was nice ^ ^
still sorta have it, its just harder to tell less my hair is real oily which it isn't very often at all anyway o.O

And my safe search is off O-O
These are seriously the results I'm coming up with xD

#315 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Well, at the beginning of the school year, my hair was brown. I did it so I dyed it black but left brown streaks there too so it was sorta like highlights. It was nice ^ ^
still sorta have it, its just harder to tell less my hair is real oily which it isn't very often at all anyway o.O

And my safe search is off O-O
These are seriously the results I'm coming up with xD

me too i feel like i gotta skip pages lol search oily

#316 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Search: Woah

Posted Image

Doggy's reaction?

Posted Image

Oh wow... oh.... oh damn wow o.O
oily is the worse i've come across so far tonight xDDDD

#317 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

You had to use google to find that? I got worse in my pictures folder.

#318 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

lol now search doggy

#319 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

I have a nasty scar somewhere around there though too where the hair never fully grew back in <.<
I'd hate for that to show more

nonono!

honestly, the prettiness of your eyes would outshine any "flaw" you'd have. and honestly, i doubt anyone would notice and if they did they wouldn't care. little scars like that add character anyhow. and to the darker hair comment, you're right but i think because of her skin color base, blonde would work better, make her look "sunkissed". that's just my opinion though.

#320 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

aww you grace us with your prescencePosted Image

#321 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Oh trust me. So do I. Pictures that prolly none of you would wanna see ^/////////////////////////////^
I luffs me some yaoi :p

#322 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

nonono!

honestly, the prettiness of your eyes would outshine any "flaw" you'd have. and honestly, i doubt anyone would notice and if they did they wouldn't care. little scars like that add character anyhow. and to the darker hair comment, you're right but i think because of her skin color base, blonde would work better, make her look "sunkissed". that's just my opinion though.

i suppose

#323 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

Oh trust me. So do I. Pictures that prolly none of you would wanna see ^/////////////////////////////^

I got a pretty comprehensive fapstash as well.

#324 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

I've probably seen much worse than you could ever have in your folder.

#325 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

nonono!

Trying to think if I can find any old pics of my hair being uber blonde before I killed it so many times with dye o.O
Really? I luffs my eyes... They're so weird. They change xD
Sometimes they're blue, sometimes they're green... Other times one is blue and the other is green and no matter what, around one of my iris' there is a ring of grey and around the other there is a ring of yellow xDDD
They're trippy. When I get upset or cry even the slightest, my eyes turn to like a bright teal color o.O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users