i know you people dont like telling

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

I have a bunch of 5-10m items I can't sell T.T

Are they mps? I have a few of em that are taking ages to sell...

#102 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

I have a bunch of 5-10m items I can't sell T.T

Auctions are your friend. Price them just slightly lower, and they'll sell. That's what I've been doing for all my HTS, and its worked perfectly. Sure I lose maybe 10-15k, but hey, I got it off my hands. I'll leave it to whoever buys it to sell that item now for the supposed "10-15k profit" they wanted so bad. :funone:

#103 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

Sounds like a decent idea general. Will try that in the future.

#104 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

If you have a tough time selling HTS mp's, offload them to resellers. Keep offering them on the boards and you'll probably get someone whose willing to pay 50% of its value. I sell as soon as that happens.

#105 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

If you have a tough time selling HTS mp's, offload them to resellers. Keep offering them on the boards and you'll probably get someone whose willing to pay 50% of its value. I sell as soon as that happens.

I'm not dumb enough to get MPs lol, they're so HTS and not worth the risk.

#106 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

I think this way loses you more money in the end. I seriously stick by my doctrine of always offering HTS at *slightly* reduced prices on auctions. Worked every time, and if not, the second time I've auctioned it it gets bidded on.

Selling to resellers only cuts your profit way more than if say you were to offer at reduced price IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users