49 replies to this topic

#26 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

Looks that way to me

:x3:
How many items do you snag (generally) per day? How many of those would be UBs, generally?

Edited by generalgsus, 08 May 2010 - 05:54 PM.

#27 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

:x3:
How many items do you snag (generally) per day? How many of those would be UBs, generally?

About 30 items a day and 0 UBs cause my accounts only a week.

#28 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

About 30 items a day and 0 UBs cause my accounts only a week.

30 items per day?!?!?! Your ABrosia has been taking roids :p

May I ask which shops you tend to go to?

#29 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

30 items per day?!?!?! Your ABrosia has been taking roids :p

May I ask which shops you tend to go to?

Bakery food books and medicine

#30 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

I see. I'm guessing this was a retired item? Did it cost a lot to buy out the market?

Not retired, but limited supplies. RE items are a blast ;)

Given the costs, I think I spent about 3.5 million to get my 10. I had to be a little flexible with the prices, and pretty much bought every one with a listed price.

#31 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

Bakery food books and medicine

I'm guessing you use manual lists?

Not retired, but limited supplies. RE items are a blast ;)

Given the costs, I think I spent about 3.5 million to get my 10. I had to be a little flexible with the prices, and pretty much bought every one with a listed price.

Ohh okay, I see now. I was thinking you were some sort of neo-multibillionaire, and that's how you bought out the market for one particular item. :ninja:

I'm guessing that was some great profits there. How much did you earn through this forced inflation? It sounds crazy profitable to me. :p

#32 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:49 PM

I'm guessing you use manual lists?

Manual for half day on medicine and books. Auto usually go into bakery and food

#33 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

Manual for half day on medicine and books. Auto usually go into bakery and food

So you just open and close ABrosia until it switches into Bakery and Food?

How did you compile a list for books? Don't link/PM here though, but did you compile it manually through item databases? If so, which item databases should one use?

#34 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

jelloneo one

#35 Zodiac

Zodiac
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

can anyone get me ab list for shops

#36 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

I don't think you're allowed to post lists here...

#37 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

Time to crucify someone!

#38 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

So you just open and close ABrosia until it switches into Bakery and Food?

How did you compile a list for books? Don't link/PM here though, but did you compile it manually through item databases? If so, which item databases should one use?

Thats a glitch and I dont think you're allowed to abuse it :\

If you become an advanced member, then you can easily make a list from NC's item database! :)

#39 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

Time to crucify someone!

Posted Image *gasp* Dispatching team of stealthy attack ninjas to deal with this dude. Posted Image

Thats a glitch and I dont think you're allowed to abuse it :\

If you become an advanced member, then you can easily make a list from NC's item database! Posted Image

I believe I recall jcrboy said that that was frowned upon and would make them very sad (Posted Image ), however it is not unallowed.

If. He becomes an advanced member. If English is your second language OP, I suggest starting off reading basic English books. Make sure you always capitalize the first word of your sentence though, it'll seem a bit more tidy that way.

#40 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

I believe I recall jcrboy said that that was frowned upon and would make them very sad (Posted Image ), however it is not unallowed.

If. He becomes an advanced member. If English is your second language OP, I suggest starting off reading basic English books. Make sure you always capitalize the first word of your sentence though, it'll seem a bit more tidy that way.

Unallowed isnt a RW :)

Spoiler

Edited by Junsu, 08 May 2010 - 08:34 PM.

#41 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Unallowed isnt a RW Posted Image

Spoiler

Eh, random words = okay? Posted Image

Anyways, the "If. He becomes..." I realized is the worst grammar ever, but that was only to place super emphasis on the IF. Posted Image We're on a forum dude. Messing around and making your own versions of grammar is pretty fun, as long as its within reason.

#42 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

Eh, random words = okay? Posted Image

Anyways, the "If. He becomes..." I realized is the worst grammar ever, but that was only to place super emphasis on the IF. Posted Image We're on a forum dude. Messing around and making your own versions of grammar is pretty fun, as long as its within reason.

If I recall, Shakespeare made up many weird words himself

#43 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

Technically people could give you lists provided they were not made from our database (source: ShadowLink). Generally speaking, though... it's probably a good idea to go make one yourself.

#44 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:22 AM

Krawk, Meowclops... something like that? Figure those guys are at least slightly sought after :p

Another suggestion here is to attach it too a really poorly named pet with bad stats, causes less suspicion from TNT

#45 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:06 AM

I just read this thing and transferring via pound with expensive petpets is ingenious! I was staying away from transferring after utterly failing a year ago with 3 accounts, but this might work.

Just wondering, Would running Abrosia at a shop for say 3 hours straight with settings like this: refresh 8-14, Pre-haggle-1.0 and OCR. 1.0-1.4; not cause too much suspicion, especially since I wont be RSing any UB's.

#46 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

I think the best idea we came up with in the last thread like this was to amass around 20 mil, and get a krawk tp/mp. Then post on the boards that you are quitting neo and gifting your stuff away. Only has a chance if you proxied your side, but its an idea :)

Edit: Whoa, petpets through the pound is genius. I say try that.

Edited by ThaMan, 09 May 2010 - 07:09 AM.

#47 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:03 AM

Posted Image

30-40 and maybe 2-3 UBs a week but my account is only 2 months old. The UBs are so low tho I just put them in my store for 99,999.

#48 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

I just read this thing and transferring via pound with expensive petpets is ingenious! I was staying away from transferring after utterly failing a year ago with 3 accounts, but this might work.

Just wondering, Would running Abrosia at a shop for say 3 hours straight with settings like this: refresh 8-14, Pre-haggle-1.0 and OCR. 1.0-1.4; not cause too much suspicion, especially since I wont be RSing any UB's.

I'm not 100% sure, but think about it as if you were a human. I'm pretty sure TNT would be a little suspicious (or at least raise your suspicion level) in the case that you sit at your computer for 3 hours straight and do nothing but refresh. They know we have to either be humans, or bots. And humans can't just sit there for hours on end slaving away clicking the refresh button, so probably best to limit that amount of time spent. Try to spread out 3 hours - like make 1 hour blocks, followed by some time for rest, etc.

#49 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

Ohh okay, I see now. I was thinking you were some sort of neo-multibillionaire, and that's how you bought out the market for one particular item. :ninja:

I'm guessing that was some great profits there. How much did you earn through this forced inflation? It sounds crazy profitable to me. :p

Well, here's the thing: the price increased, and the market flooded with people clearing out their SDB and galleries once they saw the price. Naturally, I'll wait until the price settles down a bit, and repeat. If nothing else, it gives me something to work towards/look forward to.

#50 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

Well, here's the thing: the price increased, and the market flooded with people clearing out their SDB and galleries once they saw the price. Naturally, I'll wait until the price settles down a bit, and repeat. If nothing else, it gives me something to work towards/look forward to.

So others have benefited off your forced inflation. In that way, it can be considered a good deed. :devil:

I wonder what else you can do this with - I mean, I know retired and rare items for sure, but wondering if this is even remotely possible with an uncommon item. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users