Photo

how do u transfer items post-ABing?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Zodiac

Zodiac
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

i personaly just trade the things i get off aber on side onto my real. works so far. what about you guys?

#2 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

You don't that's how you get iced. Don't transfer. Nothing easier
to get traced by TNT than to do that, just get some good settings and
AB on the main... too late now though, cuz if you do it now, they'll
ice you for earning NPs on multiple accounts.

I suggest you don't earn any NP on your main... regardless of games,
prices, wheels, whatever, just don't

Edited by channel_49, 08 May 2010 - 10:54 AM.

#3 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

You don't that's how you get iced. Don't transfer. Nothing easier
to get traced by TNT than to do that, just get some good settings and
AB on the main... too late now though, cuz if you do it now, they'll
ice you for earning NPs on multiple accounts.

I suggest you don't earn any NP on your main... regardless of games,
prices, wheels, whatever, just don't

Wait, you mean, "don't earn any NP on your side"?

Oh man, OP, don't be doing that - that'll get you iced for sure. You can't just expect TNT to think that "Oh no worries, this kid just likes to give all his stuff to another account. What a nice fellow..."

They're pretty freeze-happy. If you transfer at the very least, be discreet or something, but I say: STOP now. For your own good.:(

#4 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

Wait, you mean, "don't earn any NP on your side"?

Oh man, OP, don't be doing that - that'll get you iced for sure. You can't just expect TNT to think that "Oh no worries, this kid just likes to give all his stuff to another account. What a nice fellow..."

They're pretty freeze-happy. If you transfer at the very least, be discreet or something, but I say: STOP now. For your own good.:(

I mean don't earn on his main, since hes already transfered something
to his main, TNT most likely would know, if hes just earning on his side
and not on his main, then its legitimate, but if he does both, its ice.

By only earning on his side, he'll at least have a chance.

#5 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:03 AM

I have often sent things to blaze that I knew he was working towards, and blaze has done similar things for me. We both have the IP but surely TNT is smart enough to tell that we're two different people. If not.. then they are getting a good chewing out if they ever ice us..

#6 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

I mean don't earn on his main, since hes already transfered something
to his main, TNT most likely would know, if hes just earning on his side
and not on his main, then its legitimate, but if he does both, its ice.

By only earning on his side, he'll at least have a chance.

Ah, good point. I'm assuming you guessed already that he may be getting monitored at this instant?

Probably likely, considering you've transferred all your items you bought...

Sorry bud, but I think you may just get iced... If you do though, at least you've learned. Do NOT just transfer items straight to your main.

Channel_49, you seem to be pretty adept at ABing. Mind sharing some basic tips? I read in your other thread about 10m-20m per week or so, but I don't make that much in 2 months even! :(

#7 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

*deleted*

Edited by Kweh, 12 May 2010 - 11:25 PM.

#8 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

I created a new main about 6 months ago and when it was about one month old, I screwed up the ss by accident and knew I had a month to move everything. Two weeks later I did a little neomailing with an ex-side, next day neofriends, 2 days later moved all the avvie items, and then transferred my BD pet (lvl 20 with all stats maxed from training) as well as its BD equipment (included 2 Ylanas Blasters) when it hit the 3 week mark. When the new main got frozen the next week, my ex-side escaped without a scratch and is still unfrozen today.

The trick is not to look obvious.

Yeah, but as the item isn't resold but used, I hope they realize we're just helping eachother out and not think it's two accounts earning NP lol.

#9 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

i personaly just trade the things i get off aber on side onto my real. works so far. what about you guys?

I try to avoid. I treat my two accounts as though they were run by two separate individuals, as in, no cash transfer, no trades between them, etc. I do, however, use them to buy out parts of the market to manipulate prices ;)

#10 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

I try to avoid. I treat my two accounts as though they were run by two separate individuals, as in, no cash transfer, no trades between them, etc. I do, however, use them to buy out parts of the market to manipulate prices ;)

Thats a good idea... hmmm... I might give it a shot once my main main is up and running! :thumbsup:

#11 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:17 PM

Forced inflation I see. Doesn't TNT catch this?:unsure:

Also, how do you transfer your earnings from your side to your main then?

#12 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

Forced inflation I see. Doesn't TNT catch this?:unsure:

Also, how do you transfer your earnings from your side to your main then?

TNT hasn't caught me yet. My two accounts so far have caused about 1500% inflation on one item over the course of about two weeks. I'm still waiting for the price to settle, but it's nice to see something like that happen and be able to say "Hey, that was all me". That, and have as many of the item in my SDB as there are circulating in the market right now ;)

As for transfering, I just don't. I'm running two separate accounts as though they run by two separate people. So in that sense, I have no real need to transfer between accounts; I'd prefer to let each run separately.

#13 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:08 PM

I have two accounts that have been "friends" for years. Typically they're kept on different ip addresses. I constantly send neomails back and forth between the accounts. My secondary account thinks it's fun to help out my primary account with expensive stamps, books, etc. Maybe the fact that my main account uses all that stuff instead of selling it, but I've never had any problems and I've been doing this forever.

#14 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

TNT hasn't caught me yet. My two accounts so far have caused about 1500% inflation on one item over the course of about two weeks. I'm still waiting for the price to settle, but it's nice to see something like that happen and be able to say "Hey, that was all me". That, and have as many of the item in my SDB as there are circulating in the market right now ;)

As for transfering, I just don't. I'm running two separate accounts as though they run by two separate people. So in that sense, I have no real need to transfer between accounts; I'd prefer to let each run separately.

Good job! I wouldn't dare it though, nor would I have the capital necessary to commit to such a task. :p

So you don't transfer, meaning that you AB on both the accounts?

#15 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

I think someone said this in a different thread but you could sell all the ABed items and use the nps to buy snowbunnies. Attach the snowbunnies to a BN pet and pound transfer it to your main.

#16 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Good job! I wouldn't dare it though, nor would I have the capital necessary to commit to such a task. :p

So you don't transfer, meaning that you AB on both the accounts?

Exactly. Transferring isn't exactly the highest priority when I can post prices on two separate accounts while neither attempts to constantly undercut the other. So yes, I do AB on both accounts to fund this. It gives me goals ;)

Edited by Puppetmaster, 08 May 2010 - 03:28 PM.

#17 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:01 PM

I think someone said this in a different thread but you could sell all the ABed items and use the nps to buy snowbunnies. Attach the snowbunnies to a BN pet and pound transfer it to your main.

This would work only if your total income was however much the Snowbunny costed. If say you made 60 mil, then obviously you would need a different item. But yes, this works (the theory anyway) I'm guessing.

@ Puppetmaster: What refresh rates do you use? (approx) and OCR/Pre-Haggle? I'd just like to get a general idea so I know what I can use without being frozen. Thanks! :)

#18 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

This would work only if your total income was however much the Snowbunny costed. If say you made 60 mil, then obviously you would need a different item. But yes, this works (the theory anyway) I'm guessing.

@ Puppetmaster: What refresh rates do you use? (approx) and OCR/Pre-Haggle? I'd just like to get a general idea so I know what I can use without being frozen. Thanks! :)

Well, I'm still a basic member, so my options are fairly limited.

Wait delay 8-11
Pre-haggle 1.0
OCR 1.0-1.4

It's not perfect (when I legit RS, I'm usually hitting the 2-4 refresh rate), but it gets the job done.

#19 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

Yes this works, probably safe too if you use auto adopter.
Stack up and buy a Krawk petpet or something.

Edited by channel_49, 08 May 2010 - 04:26 PM.

#20 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

Yes this works, probably safe too if you use auto adopter.
Stack up and buy a Krawk petpet or something.

Krawk, Meowclops... something like that? Figure those guys are at least slightly sought after :p

#21 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Well, I'm still a basic member, so my options are fairly limited.

Wait delay 8-11
Pre-haggle 1.0
OCR 1.0-1.4

It's not perfect (when I legit RS, I'm usually hitting the 2-4 refresh rate), but it gets the job done.

Wow. So even basic member settings have treated you well. :p

I'm assuming you make a ton, since you were able to inflate an item to 15 times its original price? :o I use more or less so the same settings as you but make way less. :crybaby:

#22 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

I'm assuming you make a ton, since you were able to inflate an item to 15 times its original price? :o I use more or less so the same settings as you but make way less. :crybaby:

I think it's because the ABer hates you

#23 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

It took a few weeks to save up the cash for it, but I just started buying every one I could find (I picked up 10; there were about 2 left at that point). I then had two accounts put them up over the course of 6 hours at about 1800% the price. Since then, the market got flooded with people trying to get rid of them; I'm still waiting for the prices to settle down a bit, but then I'll start to get rid of them.

It requires patience. And probably a little more planning ahead than I did. Probably actually trying to dominate the market a little better than I did before posting them :p

#24 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

I think it's because the ABer hates you

It hates me? :crybaby:

It took a few weeks to save up the cash for it, but I just started buying every one I could find (I picked up 10; there were about 2 left at that point). I then had two accounts put them up over the course of 6 hours at about 1800% the price. Since then, the market got flooded with people trying to get rid of them; I'm still waiting for the prices to settle down a bit, but then I'll start to get rid of them.

It requires patience. And probably a little more planning ahead than I did. Probably actually trying to dominate the market a little better than I did before posting them :p

I see. I'm guessing this was a retired item? Did it cost a lot to buy out the market?

#25 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

It hates me? :crybaby:

Looks that way to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users