• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#76 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

Well I don't see how you can spend so many hours on those games, and for neo.. I just do my dailies and set on all bots I don't actually really play haha..

Maybe because people choose to use their time differently than you do and are actually interested in playing those games.

#77 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:22 AM

Maybe because people choose to use their time differently than you do and are actually interested in playing those games.

Quite possibly but, "those games" like Mafia War have lots of limits in time and basically one can only play for several minutes and wait a while before one can play again, so that is why I do not understand how he could stand the waits.

#78 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Quite possibly but, "those games" like Mafia War have lots of limits in time and basically one can only play for several minutes and wait a while before one can play again, so that is why I do not understand how he could stand the waits.

Some people have a thing called "Patience".

#79 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:53 AM

Also.. I don't think people just sit there waiting for the game. They probably have better things to do. >_<

#80 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

Some people have a thing called "Patience".

Or just completely unproductive with their time.

#81 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:28 AM

Or just completely unproductive with their time.

One's perspective on being productive is different depending on whom you are talking to, you may not think they used their time wisely, but if they accomplished anything in the game, then that person may feel differently.

#82 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

Hahah, do you even use facebook?

No, no I do not.

And I LOVE the OP's avatar xD

#83 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

What's your high score?
And I want to add Tetris to the list.. addicting as shit.

60K something. Not that great but I'm working on it. And I didn't know tetris was a facebook game (I don't have fb). If it is then I agree. I've been a tetris fan for years :p

#84 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

Anyone a fan of facebook scrabble?

Just got hooked on it - my co-workers introduced it to me and i've got about 5 games going at once =) super fun

#85 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Just got really into Knights of the Crystal. It's made by Square Enix, so it's got the Final Fantasy Tactics feel to it. One thing I don't like is how invite-reliant it is though. If you don't band together with some buddies, while you're offline someone will just come and beat the crap out of you and take your money.

#86 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:13 PM

Just got really into Knights of the Crystal. It's made by Square Enix, so it's got the Final Fantasy Tactics feel to it. One thing I don't like is how invite-reliant it is though. If you don't band together with some buddies, while you're offline someone will just come and beat the crap out of you and take your money.

Sounds kinda like that mob game (one of the first fb games that caught on).

I used to hate getting the crap beaten out of me when i was offline =p

#87 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:46 AM

So wait....

Facebook + Game = Fail
Facebook + Game + Squeenix = Not as bad as a fail?

I might have to try it, maybe.

#88 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:56 AM

So wait....

Facebook + Game = Fail
Facebook + Game + Squeenix = Not as bad as a fail?

I might have to try it, maybe.

It's still fail, but not as fail as say, setting menus of the day. ;p
At least it's a distraction when waiting for stuff sometimes.

#89 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

It's still fail, but not as fail as say, setting menus of the day. ;p
At least it's a distraction when waiting for stuff sometimes.

If it can't go on my phone or be botted, it's probably not worth my time. I'll just keep playing FF2 for PSP... XD

#90 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

the only one i play is mafia wars and barely play it much. all the others seem like crap to me. if the programers here decided to make a lil something for mafia wars i may be interested *hint hint* lol :shifty:

#91 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

I'm guilty of playing Restaurant City and Cafe World :x Don't play as much as I used to now, so much lag and too many ads/popups on both.

#92 x0acmilan0x

x0acmilan0x
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

pet society and zynga poker and bumper stars

#93 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

I used to play Farmville with my family, but now I don't play anything. No favorites, does anyone have any recommedations?

#94 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

Id have to say Cafe World im way to addicted to that game

#95 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

Oh how I loathe Farmville. Also loving Cafe World. I don't have any games installed on my laptop so I have to resort to FB when I don't have access to my desktop.

#96 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

ill stick to MSN for some reason i have a hatred against facebook feinds

#97 maruvott

maruvott
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

Nowadays, I'm not playing anyone, but I played a lot Pat Society. When I get bored of it I started playing White Bounce, good game...

#98 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

My favorite facebook game is blocking all the stupid facebook game apps so that when my friends play them I don't have to see that crap in my feed!

#99 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

Only play restaurant city and zynga poker. I tried a few others but I didnt like them and they're not worth mentioning...

#100 marcheva

marcheva
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

definitely poker by zynzga, i guess farmville has some merits as well as it pulls in the older generations as well, not me tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users