BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

That's awesome. :3

#577 sammyman

sammyman
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

Yeah I dicked around for a month before I discovered ABing.. during this time I got a few trophies and even grinding through all 3 difficulties of NeoQuest II legit. Maybe that's why I haven't been frozen. Interestingly enough, a friend of mine made it for 3 months and got frozen thanks to HB's Auction spammer. Every new account he makes gets frozen within a week despite changing IP, clearing cookies, using a different password, using a fake real name. I'm hypothesizing that they flag your IP range if you get frozen.

I'm a hardcore battledomer and that's where all my money goes. I've completed a 70 mil basic BD set and spent the rest going for a 700 boost pet. I also gambled a ton on nerkmids and treasure maps.

Hi I'm new here but was Ip banned not long ago, my solution was to make a new account with all new email and so on, the trick was i made the account in a different town at a Mcdonalds, confirmed it then let it sit for two weeks, my hope was if they verified the account the new strange ip would pass, that was 7 months ago and i still use the account, i hope thats helpful :funone:

Edited by sammyman, 16 October 2011 - 11:16 AM.

#578 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hi I'm new here but was Ip banned not long ago, my solution was to make a new account with all new email and so on, the trick was i made the account in a different town at a Mcdonalds, confirmed it then let it sit for two weeks, my hope was if they verified the account the new strange ip would pass, that was 7 months ago and i still use the account, i hope thats helpful :funone:

Will try that if i ever get banned.

Does anyone know what TC's neonap settings were/are?

#579 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:48 AM

I wish i had your lucky, my AB seems to have a problem. It doesn't restock without using the 'database' thing option. D:

#580 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

I wish i had your lucky, my AB seems to have a problem. It doesn't restock without using the 'database' thing option. D:

Without database you'll need a list.

If the list is empty, then you'll be restocking nothing. xD

#581 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

I iwsh i had a premium member thing, i can't buy, no money. ç_ç

Without database you'll need a list.

If the list is empty, then you'll be restocking nothing. xD

I have one, a lot of lists. I guess i fixed it, thanks.

#582 blacktar

blacktar
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:23 AM

this is a cool thread, i actually sent you a mail about this. I abed about 2-3 years ago and did something wrong because they took out my main account, and all of the accounts i had used within the last 6 months, which crippled me on neo. I came back about 2 years ago and dont RS anymore because its too hard and rly random now, but i just might have to now +_+_

#583 N2Jargon

N2Jargon
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

I have an question here, I'm sorry i'm sure most of my questions are answered somewhere on the forums but... =/.

I'd like to do some of this low risk ABing on a shell, But i don't have premium AB. Will the automatically provided AB list work for this?(excluding igloo/attic of course)

If not, Is there a custom list that i can possibly get for low risk?

#584 lgOliveira

lgOliveira
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:59 AM

awsome statistics, congrtz. I'm really inspired now.

@N2Jargon, without th premium version of Ambrosia you can't actually choose which shops to AB at, but i guess if you search arround you can find some lists

Edited by lgOliveira, 30 October 2011 - 05:59 AM.

#585 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

I'm not sure if I posted on this thread already (it's too long to scroll through all the comments), but I wanted to thank you for providing it. You had me at 100,000,000 nps. I've come back and reread this guide several times to see refresh rates, minimums profits, and statistics. Awesome guide! :thumbsup:

#586 pkdust

pkdust
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:12 PM

Having a 3+ month account helps loads though. :p

#587 lowyotai

lowyotai
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

Impressive record
UB can be HTS lol

#588 mrstollery

mrstollery
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

That is fairly impressive, far better than Ive ever done

#589 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

I love this information Scot, thank you! Too bad I've been running this for about a week now and I have made probably 100k :/

#590 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the info! it took a while for me to read it all, which is a good thing :)

#591 GustavoH

GustavoH
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

That's awesome!!! Posted Image I intend to ever come to have more than 100m...

#592 deathcluch

deathcluch
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Great statistics!

#593 TheChedMaster

TheChedMaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Thanks for making this guide as well as the others. I seem to be quite unlucky. Abing 4ish hours a day, rock bottom settings, and I get like 4 items. Profit margin has been set to only 3k. Buy times are almost 3kms usually. Lots of misses.

#594 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Thanks for making this guide as well as the others. I seem to be quite unlucky. Abing 4ish hours a day, rock bottom settings, and I get like 4 items. Profit margin has been set to only 3k. Buy times are almost 3kms usually. Lots of misses.

If by 'rock bottom' you mean very small delays, then I'd stray to assume you either have terrible internet, or there's something wrong with what you've got your settings as.

I have similar settings to Scot's and EASILY get 50-75k profit an hour. Pm me if you wanna try to figure out what's up.

#595 VoooDooo

VoooDooo
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

Wow amazing job bro.

#596 Cheat

Cheat
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Good job. ^__^ I hope I can make that much too.

#597 Hoaxez

Hoaxez
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

thanks for boosting my hope for Abrosia!

(been using it for one and half days now and making 90k avg profit :) )

#598 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

Hi guys, what speed tests do you recommend trying to determine a suitable speed for your location? I read somewhere that your settings should depend a lot on your internet speed and all? Any instructions?

#599 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

Hi guys, what speed tests do you recommend trying to determine a suitable speed for your location? I read somewhere that your settings should depend a lot on your internet speed and all? Any instructions?

I'm not sure about speed tests, but you can adjust your buy time speed by adjusting the prehaggle & OCR settings.
You see what your ____ms is, then lower your prehaggle & OCR, and see what the new ____ms this time is?

You can keep lowering till you get your desired speed.

#600 chipndale

chipndale
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

So what would be a safe buying time?

I'm using 5.0-8.0/0.5-0.8/0.8-1.0 and average buy time around 2900 ms. I'm missing about half the items though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super/system, abrosia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users