ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

People are jealous.

#228 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

so many haters -.- its not like his musics bad or anything. i just dont like his personality and how he tries so hard in real life

#229 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

Who is Justice Beaver?

#230 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

I recently saw a pic of him with his shirt off and... damn, no, not going there. One shirtless pic doesn't change the fact that I hate his guts. I don't think I need a reason why. I just do. He's the kind of person you can hate without cause and it's okay because everyone else hates him, too.

#231 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

Cuz they jealous the bitches be wildin out on him and not them.

#232 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

because of his voice and he look gay :p

#233 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

he sings like a girl, it's ridiculous, I don't have many reasons to hate him =)

#234 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

Cuz they jealous the bitches be wildin out on him and not them.

ikr^ totally agree with you. But you have to admit he tries a bit too hard somthimes

#235 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:45 AM

I just don't like any disney singers, because it's not my type of music and they are too commercial and childish

#236 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

I just don't like any disney singers, because it's not my type of music and they are too commercial and childish

Uhhhh....

Justin Bieber isnt a disney singer...

Everyone hates Justin Bieber just because everyone else does.
Honestly he sings fine (not live, but his songs are fine) and just because he sounds like a girl doesnt give you an excuse to hate

Edited by Rapist, 09 July 2011 - 11:49 AM.

#237 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

LOL he didnt come out of disney. His musics alrite. the thing im pissed off about is his personality

#238 LemonSundae

LemonSundae
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

I hate his hair flip.

#239 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

I'm indifferent.
But he looks like my brother which always makes things awkward...

#240 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:30 AM

Uhhhh....

Justin Bieber isnt a disney singer...

Everyone hates Justin Bieber just because everyone else does.
Honestly he sings fine (not live, but his songs are fine) and just because he sounds like a girl doesnt give you an excuse to hate

LOL he didnt come out of disney. His musics alrite. the thing im pissed off about is his personality

lol I though he was, because he is just like them

#241 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwaPtx71Og

ohithere :)

#242 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

A. Full of himself

B. His music is shit

C. I honestly thought a girl was singing the first time i heard on the radio

D. He breeds idiocy in children

#243 CudderIsBack

CudderIsBack
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:59 AM

I think it's because he has 18+ year old girls that are attracted to him wondering whether they should are pedophiles or lesbians.

#244 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

I don't like him because he sings like a girl and looks like a 12 year old

How can you hate someone because their voice?

Hating on people you do not know still makes you irrelevant. I have no time to hate someone I do know, nor have talked to.

A. Full of himself

B. His music is shit

C. I honestly thought a girl was singing the first time i heard on the radio

D. He breeds idiocy in children

I thought he was a gurl too to be honest lmfao. I was like why the fuck do they keep saying some kid name 'Justin Bieber' sings 'One Time'. He sounded like a black girl. <_<

#245 Altzer

Altzer
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

I don't how so many people can hate Justin Bieber without knowing him, and without him doing anything against them.
I don't like his music, but I just ignore it since I understand I'm not in his target audience's age group. Maybe if I was 12 or so I really would like it, and honestly who gives a shit.
I wish you guys would stop hating on him, 'cause you're too old for that. The comments I saw on the youtube vids (bieber u fag!!1 u sing like a girl, just die already, etc) are pretty much high school bullying, not something for anyone to be proud of.

#246 Matin

Matin
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

There are people who just bash popular people for no reason, and those people do account for quite a number of people who claim they do not like Justin Bieber. Other people have several other reasons for not liking the guy.

I will say that I don't hate him, but I do not like him either: just neutral. I remember watching him make a guest appearance at a show (don't remember what show that would be :S) and that gave me a bad impression of him because of how particularly stupid his comments seemed, but in terms of his singing, I don't find any problems. Granted there are better singers out there but it's not like he is tone deaf or can't control his voice that well.
I consider his popularity and all the money he makes similar to the concept of winning the lottery. He was lucky enough to get some people to make all of that possible. Though there are wonderful singers out there, it's hard to find that kind of support. While it's unfair, that's life I suppose.

Maybe the hate's coming from how he is apparently Canadian.

#247 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Jealousy. Some of them don't even know that's the reason, but it is. In every single case. Unless you know him personally & have a real reason to.

Edited by semore, 22 July 2011 - 05:03 PM.

#248 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

Jealousy. Some of them don't even know that's the reason, but it is. In every single case. Unless you know him personally & have a real reason to.

This. Also because OMG guys look at me I'm so edgy for hating popular stuff can I hang out with the goth kids now?

#249 Dartma

Dartma
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

hes hot

#250 polyneux

polyneux
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

I've sat here for about an hour now trying to come up with a good response to this and I hope I can be conclusive here. From a musicologist perspective, this is an expected and natural movement. You have something the children like = it will become popular. This is not a thing unique to the United States or Western European countries at all. India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Korea have all gone through this phase of modernization where older styles of music are being replaced by what we as adults (or near-adults) are labeling as weird, poppy, or crap. It is not America going down the drain, it us going in a new direction.

This movement of new music being shunned talked about poorly is not so new at all. In the 50s when John Cage walked out on stage to a piano and did absolutely nothing (read: silence) for 4' 33" there were reactions almost exactly to what you've seen here, people walked out, said it was crap, etc. This represented a movement of music that to the ear sounds weird or disconcerting but in reality has solid background that is like a puzzle to be uncovered.

But that is a digression.

The point there is that he's not going away because our children love him. Not only that, Americans love the underdog story, plucked from YouTube obscurity by famous rapper scout and thrust into the limelight. Cinderella, Cinderella Man, Cinderella Dog, etc. It's neither strange nor unusual.

The other point I have to make is this;

Not only has the general touring life proven detrimental to the average person. It has also proven so to children as well. Michael Jackson, the Partridge Family, Mozart, and other child acts have had a habit of ending up in weird situations due to their lifestyle.

The vocals are unhealthy. No child should be made to sing in a stressing manner before they hit puberty, as it will negatively impact their voice later on. This is why boy choirs and children's choirs always sing simple arrangements and stay with in a very narrow range. His success has sprouted other child acts that you can easily YouTube or see on shows like America's Got Talent, of young kids trying to belt out Mariah Carey, Beyonce, or some other screamer act (which even they have trouble doing repeatedly).

Autotune feigns a lot, it sounds more or less alright, and allows the singer to pretty much speak into the microphone. That twangy frog sound is not a good one for people will try and mimic.

This might be a little hyperbolic and over-worrisome, but in my world where I get kids under 16 every year who spent the summer trying to record themselves in video or tape and they have to sit out for four weeks because they've croaked their voice it is a definite problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users