yannie
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

He has really awkward dance moves

#127 shakes

shakes
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:24 AM

I don't like or dislike him, he's just an entertaining social phenomena to watch from afar.

Like Twilight, or Ninjas.

#128 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

I hate him because he doesn't deserve his fame. He's not talented, he's just some kid that got lucky by putting a video on youtube.

#129 Fat

Fat
  • 30 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:54 AM

I don't like him at all but I do love some of his songs...
I hate him because he thinks it is cool to pretend as if he were a gangster, which is irritating.
But the melodies of some of his songs like 'baby' are upbeat. So I like listening to them when I am out for a run...

#130 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

There's something bout all disney related stars that make them hated by older teens but loved by young kids and preteens so much.... I have no clue why though. I don't know anything bout the Jonas Brothers, Beaver teeth guy, Montana, or any of them but I really don't like them at all... I guess its the same with barney though. Kids love him, older teens sing the song that cheers on his death!
So weird lol

#131 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

I think we're all just bandwagoners and don't want to be put down for liking him :p We don't like him because other people don't like him; in a way, we also don't like him because lots of his fans do :p We're like synical hipsters ;P

#132 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

Because he thinks rape happens for a reason?

#133 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

wtf o.O
xD

#134 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:33 AM

Because he thinks rape happens for a reason?

LOOL? Wut? Where did you get this from? XD

#135 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

“Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason,” he answers. “I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

This was from an interview with Rolling Stone.

#136 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

So wait... There was a reason it happened four fucking times?!?! TELL ME THIS REASON JUSTIN BEAVER!!! <.<
What a joke...

EDIT: Yes... I call him Beaver... IMO, he has beaver teeth and his last name goes with it xD

Edited by Yukixx, 16 February 2011 - 10:44 AM.

#137 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:46 AM

So wait... There was a reason it happened four fucking times?!?! TELL ME THIS REASON JUSTIN BEAVER!!! <.<
What a joke...

EDIT: Yes... I call him Beaver... IMO, he has beaver teeth and his last name goes with it xD

Four times to who?

And there is a reason for it; some people are messed up in the head. It's probably not what Bieber is talking about, but I wouldn't expect him to understand unless he gets roofie'd at a bar.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 16 February 2011 - 10:48 AM.

#138 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

The way he was making it sound though it was like the victims were looking to get raped. Really I don't see why he was even asked that. He obviously hasn't been put in that situation and should not have an opinion. Let's see if he thinks there was a reason for it when he gets what's coming to him.

#139 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

The way he was making it sound though it was like the victims were looking to get raped. Really I don't see why he was even asked that. He obviously hasn't been put in that situation and should not have an opinion. Let's see if he thinks there was a reason for it when he gets what's coming to him.

Yeah, that's why I said he wouldn't understand unless he ended up getting roofie'd at a bar. He doesn't understand there are sick people in this world and it doesn't necessarily have to do with dressing provocatively or hitting on someone.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 16 February 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#140 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:13 AM

Lol was the context on rape or not??? XDDD Rape happens for a reason lolol

http://www.slate.com....aspx?gt1=38001

^ #1 on MSN news right now haha; the kid crying... I've seen so many videos of kids crying about justin bieber ;P

#141 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

Yeah, that's why I said he wouldn't understand unless he ended up getting roofie'd at a bar. He doesn't understand there are sick people in this world and it doesn't necessarily have to do with dressing provocatively or hitting on someone.

Or to little kids who do nothing to deserve shit like that -hiss-

#142 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

Yes the context was rape. I guess I can understand you kids liking him. They're young and don't know any better. Plus he fits right in with them.

#143 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

Or to little kids who do nothing to deserve shit like that -hiss-

Was that negatively directed at me, or Bieber?

#144 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:20 PM

At sick psychotic people who think its ok to do shit like that and try to get away with it. Especially those who succeed. They deserve to die <.<
Unless you fall into this category, no I was not directing it towards you or Beaver :p

#145 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

At sick psychotic people who think its ok to do shit like that and try to get away with it. Especially those who succeed. They deserve to die <.<
Unless you fall into this category, no I was not directing it towards you or Beaver :p

Ah, okay. I've had something like that happen to me, so I can understand your hostility.

#146 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

Ah, okay. I've had something like that happen to me, so I can understand your hostility.

It seems like a lot of people have...

#147 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Yeah a lot of people have. And some more than once =___=
So yes, I can get VERY hostile bout it :p
Usually when I'm alone on the streets (even in a car or something) and I see a guy walking alone I just get really tense and protective and tend to try to steer clear of him...

#148 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

It seems like a lot of people have...

And apparently Justin Bieber isn't one of them.

/Captain Obvious

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 16 February 2011 - 01:26 PM.

#149 Radiohead

Radiohead
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:26 PM

Any talentless hack could write the nursery rhyme pop rock songs he writes.....if in fact he does write his own songs. Most pop artists hire people to write both the lyrics and music for their songs. It's such a joke that artists make millions of dollars doing this just because they have a voice.

Edited by Radiohead, 16 February 2011 - 01:36 PM.

#150 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

I believe most disney stars and kids stars dont write their own songs. I'm not sure of this but that's my own opinion and thought xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users