Photo

Why do people hate Justin Beiber?

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#151 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

This weekend my girlfriend wanted to watch Justin Bieber's movie because she likes a lot of his songs; if not all of them.
Before watching this movie I was one of those people who were like "FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER THAT BUBBLE BLOWING, KITE FLYING FAGGOT"
Simply because the first time i heard him on the radio, I thought he was actually a girl and over time seeing how big of a deal people made out of him just seemed pure ridiculous to me. So I hated him.
After watching this movie I found out that Justin Bieber actually worked harder than a lot of musicians did to become the star that he is today.
For example; Miley Cyrus doesnt even write her own songs, her dad does.
Atleast Justin Bieber wrote some of his songs.. c'mon now.
Although I dont want to, but I feel that he deserves it, I give Justin Bieber some respect and credit to hustlin his way to the top. This kid sold out the Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes; not to mention in his first year.
Not many artists have done that in even a LIFETIME and this kid does it in his first year?
On a second note, I still think hes a faggot, but a respected faggot he is.

I REALLY don't know!:drool:

Im tired of viewing your posts.
Please shut up, and stop spamming.

#152 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

Just saw on the news last night that he reads The Cat in the Hat to little kids... I dont know why but it scared me a little o.O I think it was the way he was reading it and the expressions xD He looked funny.

#153 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

Because he's a girl. And all the girls at my school are in love with him. Posted Image

#154 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Because he's a girl. And all the girls at my school are in love with him. Posted Image

You must be in either elementary or middle school.
And it sounds like you're a little jealous :whistling:

#155 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

No, I'm actually in high school.

And yes, it does get annoying when the past 4 girls I've gone out with have all had Bieber fever.

#156 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

And yes, it does get annoying when the past 4 girls I've gone out with have all had Bieber fever.

Sounds like you really know how to pick em' :p

#157 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

You hate hum because others love him; how odd we humans are :p Hipsters :p

#158 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

There are college level girls who have the Bieber Fever. It's pretty unsettling.

#159 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

Sounds like you really know how to pick em' :p

Haha, yeah. But he's not nearly as bad as the k-pop stars at my school, since my Asian-dominated school OBSESSES over those guys who look a lot more like girls.

#160 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:23 PM

College level? Ugh. Try even older than that. It's downright scary. Kinda like when all those grandmas were freaking out over Taylor Lautner. *shiver* Also, I don't like Justin because...well...he's 16. What 16 year old knows everything there is to know about love? I mean, he's singing these songs about it and it just seems hypocritical to me. Hypocritical and wrong.

#161 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

College level? Ugh. Try even older than that. It's downright scary. Kinda like when all those grandmas were freaking out over Taylor Lautner. *shiver* Also, I don't like Justin because...well...he's 16. What 16 year old knows everything there is to know about love? I mean, he's singing these songs about it and it just seems hypocritical to me. Hypocritical and wrong.

Hey, us 16-year olds know PLENTY. Posted Image

#162 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:32 PM

We've all experienced love at sometimes in out lives; even as kids. Take someone who isn't educated to teach for an example; they are still able to teach, just as all of us, as we all have been tought at some point in our lives. They still have the ability to put some important input to a subject or on the subject of teaching. So why can't he sing about love? At least he hasn't turned into some of those "ganster" crap singing about shootings, and s**, and gangs, and whatnot, things many of us wouldn't understand/havn't even experienced

#163 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Let's have poll...Justin Beiber & Neopets..which one u will choose? LOL

#164 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

Let's have poll...Justin Beiber & Neopets..which one u will choose? LOL

Lets not and say we did.

#165 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:28 PM

Haha, yeah. But he's not nearly as bad as the k-pop stars at my school, since my Asian-dominated school OBSESSES over those guys who look a lot more like girls.

J-pop anyone?
xD

Posted ImagePosted Image

#166 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

J-pop anyone?
xD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Eww... j-pop is even worse than kpop... and the guys look even more like girls. Posted Image

#167 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

lmao xD
I love J-pop, J-Rock, etc. They have some pretty good music, guys aside :p

#168 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

J-Poop? I auctually like it just because it sounds cool :p
-Lol, I just read in a news article about the rollingstones interview with Justin Bieber again xD Rape happens for a reason??? But he doesn't know because he hasn't been in that situation?? How dumb can he get xD

#169 Brucicle

Brucicle
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

-Lol, I just read in a news article about the rollingstones interview with Justin Bieber again xD Rape happens for a reason??? But he doesn't know because he hasn't been in that situation?? How dumb can he get xD

Lol Celebrities aren't the brightest people in the world

#170 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

JB is like the Aaron Carter of my time. I'm not sure he'll last too long and he will most likely end up washed up like the rest of the mainstream celebs. I've never really made it my business to care about other celebrities and what they do. If you don't like something or someone, just keep it to yourself because bringing it up over discussion just makes you remember how much you don't like it.

Sure his music is corny and it irks me that he's trying to be sexually provocative in his music that applies to pre-teen girls and shit, but this is the fucked up new generation. They're all fucking stupid and obsessed with sex and shit. (Not that society hasn't ALWAYS been obsessed with sex and shit, in fact its probably the two things we do the most, but at least we aren't as fucking stupid).

Spoiler

#171 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

Rape does happen for a reason. Some guys are desperate.

#172 marcheva

marcheva
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

I think the only reason people dont like him is due to the people themselves being jealous. This is probably only in regards to his fame because i dont really know anyone who would want to look like him

#173 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

I think the only reason people dont like him is due to the people themselves being jealous. This is probably only in regards to his fame because i dont really know anyone who would want to look like him

Posted Image

There's more where that came from.

#174 Heavas

Heavas
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

Omg Oyster what a pic xD

#175 JazzFish

JazzFish
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

As a musician, I despise JB. Primarily because he writes some of his songs, and really rose to fame simply because a already big super star 'found' him and decided to make him famous. The whole debate on who found Justin Beiber, Justin Timberlake or Usher (I think that was the two), made his fame rise even higher because the two were fighting over him.
The whole argument on how he puts more effort into what he does then most others is absoule crap. Sure he practices and whatnot, but REAL musicians, put way more effort into what they're doing. Eric Clapton, shit. He practiced blues left right and center, and even Joe Satriani, practiced MUCH MUCH more then JB. But they can't sell out Madison Square in 22 minutes.
So as a musician I hate him, because he's not a real musician, he's just a stage act.

However. His songs are catchy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users