Quantcast

Photo

Twilight Eclipse claims its first victim.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:37 AM

II did "enjoy" the movie, but that was pure for the eyecandy really.

there is no eyecandy in the twilight series, robbert pattison is severly ugly and Taylor Lautner is just a kid lol, i went to all the twlight movies in theatres and the majority of the crowd was 11-17 yr old girls. i dont care how sparkly they make edward he just doesent look at all appealing to me....

Edited by Greatgenes, 19 July 2010 - 08:41 AM.

#27 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

there is no eyecandy in the twilight series, robbert pattison is severly ugly and Taylor Lautner is just a kid lol, i went to all the twlight movies in theatres and the majority of the crowd was 11-17 yr old girls. i dont care how sparkly they make edward he just doesent look at all appealing to me....

Right, so just because you and others dont like it, must mean that noone is able to like it. Anyhow youre right about robert, I dont like him either.

EDIT: Nevermind!

Edited by Milady, 19 July 2010 - 12:32 PM.

#28 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

Right, so just because you and others dont like it, must mean that noone is able to like it. Anyhow youre right about robert, I dont like him either.

EDIT: Nevermind!

no i like the twlight series i read the books also, like i said i went to all of them when they came out, altho i enjoyed eclipse much more over the first 2..

Edited by Greatgenes, 19 July 2010 - 01:33 PM.

#29 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:15 AM

no i like the twlight series i read the books also, like i said i went to all of them when they came out, altho i enjoyed eclipse much more over the first 2..

I was referring to the eye candy. Let me rephrase. Just because you and some others dont seem to find the guys goodlooking, must mean noone else is able to. Or atleast thats whats you seemed to tell me, instead of a opinion :p

#30 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

I was referring to the eye candy. Let me rephrase. Just because you and some others dont seem to find the guys goodlooking, must mean noone else is able to. Or atleast thats whats you seemed to tell me, instead of a opinion :p

i was not trying to be offensive to you in my post whatsoever, it was very much just an opinion. if he was 10-12 years older id be all over that too haha. however i do find some women rather weird the way they drool over a kid like that.

#31 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Cause of Death: blunt force trauma to male ego

#32 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

i was not trying to be offensive to you in my post whatsoever, it was very much just an opinion. if he was 10-12 years older id be all over that too haha. however i do find some women rather weird the way they drool over a kid like that.

No worries o.O I wasnt even close to offended. I just took on the discussion :p I have no clue whatsoever how old he is to be honest, someone can be handsome on a early age though :D

#33 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

This whole saga would probably do much better if they replace Lautner with another hot star (with good acting skills)

#34 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

The book makes no bones about this; while Jacob doesn't want to fuck the baby right off the bat, he can't stand to be away from it and visits everyday. His love has been transferred from Bella to the baby (who has the tongue shattering name Renesmee), and because of the science behind imprinting he'll love her forever. So one day he's going to stick his wolf dick in this girl that he see as a bloody newborn. Romance is not dead, it's just being abused by insane Mormon writers.

Oh shi--

I just had to do it

Posted Image

#35 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:43 PM

THANKS FOR FUCKING GRAVEDIGGING.

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:18 AM

THANKS FOR FUCKING GRAVEDIGGING.

WATCH YO BACK, MUTHAFUCKA!

Posted Image

#37 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

let me sum up twilight for you.

there's a girl(bella) who is deciciding whether she wants necrophilia(edward) or beastiality(jacob).
thats all.

#38 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

Not gonna lie, if I watched Twatlight I'd probably die from the stupidity too.

#39 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

WATCH YO BACK, MUTHAFUCKA!

Posted Image

Goes the same for blade...tax evasion go go go.

#40 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

You mean Twilight's only killed one person? o.0

#41 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:15 AM

You mean Twilight's only killed one person? o.0

Im sure it killed a lot of people on the inside.
majority of them are like walking zombies.
They are the ones they call twi-tards.

#42 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:02 AM

Im sure it killed a lot of people on the inside.
majority of them are like walking zombies.
They are the ones they call twi-tards.

It's sad to see that zombies out there are getting younger and younger these days.

#43 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:50 PM

I wish the movies would have never came out. The books were actually kind of cool until then.

#44 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

I wish the movies would have never came out. The books were actually kind of cool until then.

your opinion on the books changed because of a movie?

#45 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:02 AM

can't stop laughing about the renesmee thing, wahahahahahahaha :rofl:

#46 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

your opinion on the books changed because of a movie?

It probably ruined the image of the characters and the imagination thing the books had going for said person.

#47 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

It probably ruined the image of the characters and the imagination thing the books had going for said person.

Hm weird :p Guess its possible to actually imagine the movie characters if you read the book again afterwards, happy with my big imagination then xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users