Teabaggers are a disgrace to the USA

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yes they have the right to protest but when they protest us saner Americans have the right to shine the light on their views.

The minority of teabaggers might be sane but realize that the majority of them are racist , bigots who are pushing the CONFEDERATE constitutions believes and not the USA Constitution.

Edited by chobitz, 15 July 2010 - 11:47 AM.

#2 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

These people are absolutely ridiculous. Ugh, this just disgusts me.. I don't even know what else to say

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Well we shouldn't nay say them totally. Im sure in office they couldnt execute their racist or whatever views any worse then Bush did it - What do you guys think?

What are the pros for these guys?

#4 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

I just find it a little bit extreme that they are comparing him to people like Hitler.

If they knew anything about Hitler, that is way off and just ridiculous.

#5 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:02 PM

Eh, that guy in the third video does not provide any serious counter arguments, he is just doing the same as those tea guys, forcing his opinion on the viewer.

That said, there's always masses of people complaining and bashing everything, these people are most of the time scared of an image they have of the future.

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

What are the pros for these guys?

They will split the Republican ticket and Obama will get re-elected again. The only thing that could be better is if Palin also got nominated.

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

lmao

"Teabaggers" has a very different meaning in the UK.

#8 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

I love this thread.
<3

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

lmao

That's a load of bollocks.

#10 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

That's a load of bollocks.

www.instantrimshot.com

#11 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:32 PM

lmao

Indeed it does, Im slightly dissapointed its not what I thought it was!

#12 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

lmao

Here I was expecting five men surrounding a girl all pounding their nutsacks on her face.

I was let down.

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

Don't let the media hype and sensationalism skew your view on a group of people who are executing their constitutional right to assemble and to try to make their voice heard. They feel as if Washington and their representatives are not listening to them.

But what exactly is their voice saying? We can understand only that they disagree with the administration, and spew hatred against their fellow countrymen. They offer no solutions or constructive ideas to resolve the issues that so infuriate them. They may as well be shouting "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" and carrying pitchforks. Being angry about a problem with no effort to find a way to fix the problem is a waste of time. The entire movement is a IRL troll, flaming anyone who will give them the time of day.
It would be different if they could stand out there and act like reasonable adults, but they are ranting and raving and throwing tantrums. Not to mention, they are just plain rude. No matter what someone is protesting, who wants to listen to such belligerence?

#14 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:27 PM

There are hate spewing people in groups of all kinds... My point is simply that I don't think that it makes people who bash the hate spewing people any better than the people spewing hate. Why not instead of bashing them, fight hate with love? Educate them if they are so uneducated... Engage in a healthy debate to help te country instead of further polarizing citizens!

I love your romantic notion here, and I agree. Unfortunately, embracing each other, accepting our differences, and moving forward in a productive way is only a thing of dreams.

#15 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

hahaha we also have that meaning of "Tea Baggers" But over here its not called the Teabaggers...It's called the Tea Party... in a somewhat fashion statement to the Boston Tea Party. Usually people fed up with Democrats and their way of governing.

#16 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

Posted Image

#17 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

I'm missing the point were they said they were "teabaggers".

I see pictures or people holding signs, or being racist... I dont see a sign of people being Tea Party Members.

If your going to provide evidence, show that it is evidence of someone who is part of the tea party.

#18 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

lmao

It means the same thing here too Sweeney thats why I and others have used it ;)

#19 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

My experiences have been quite to the contrary at every tea party I have been to. (granted, I haven't attended one in about 6 months as I feel they have become highly commercialized... But that's a side story)

Every time I've been to one it has been a place to meet people who feel that (primarily) the government is spending us into oblivion and we need to practice more sound fiscal policies. In fact, generally I would find people and discuss various ways in which we could attempt to turn this deficit around. No one I personally met was being petulant or unreasonable... And on that note... This whole spend ourselves out of debt makes no sense. If it won't work on a microlevel (me trying to spend my way out of debt) then why would it work on a macrolevel?

There are hate spewing people in groups of all kinds... My point is simply that I don't think that it makes people who bash the hate spewing people any better than the people spewing hate. Why not instead of bashing them, fight hate with love? Educate them if they are so uneducated... Engage in a healthy debate to help the country instead of further polarizing citizens!

Oh I believed like you till I moved down south and learned the hard way it doesn't work.

July 3rd they had their teabagger rally in town and what was their agenda (from the signs I saw and their billboards):

Obama is a Muslim and hates Christians
Obama is part of the gay agenda and wants our kids to be gay
"Obamacare" wants to kill your grandparents, your unborn children

And yes I saw the white slavery signs , the Hitler mustached Obama and all the teabaggers misspelled racist signs.

One day I tried talking to a teabagger. I got NOWHERE and the scary thing was the constitution he kept quoting was the CONFEDERATE constitution. He barely the knew the USA Constitution. But could quote passages from the freakin bible and the Confederate Constitution.

BTW Cody what America do they want back? Me thinks its when races "knew their place", when women stayed in the kitchen and gays in the closet...I've never got the answer to that question from any teabagger I have met and down here that is every 3rd person.

Besides any group that sees that bitch Sarah Palin as a leader and/or their messiah is sorely misinformed.

Yes, you intentionally used incindeary language. Do you truly feel that's beneficial to this nation?

Also, I think it speaks volumes about your argument when the only post you respond to is to confirm your using rhetoric with intent to demean others while ignoring everyone who brings a logical counter point to the table...

I was typing the above while you posted :p

#20 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:02 PM

this is me right nao

Posted Image

#21 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:02 PM

Hahaa Cody dont get me started on the Paul stooges...

#22 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Here I was expecting five men surrounding a girl all pounding their nutsacks on her face.

I was let down.

Is that what means in UK? O_o

Dam cody you grew to be quite the philosopher. That's really cool man.

#23 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:18 PM

Haha thanks man I'm well but man you're amazing. You matured far beyond your own age. That's really good man. You speak logically. You have common sense that our major politicians of the world don't have. Definitely definitely something the general public lacks.

So I gotta say it's an honor having you on board sharing your thoughts. I will want to hear about your Palestine/Israel (slash world) issue one day as I think you are one person who can talk about with bias.

#24 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

Am I wrong to want to unify the people of this country? To ask simply for civil discussion without being demeaning to one another? Am I wrong to want peace? To end this stupid racial bullshit? You don't have to agree with someone to respect their right to have that opinion.

Look to MLK on this one. ;)

The issue here is that one side can go in wanting to have an intelligent conversation and the other side will stay militant about their views, neither budging nor providing actual evidence (or rather, legitimate evidence or "proof") for why their side is right. This is actually the reason that I refuse to discuss [the mythos of] religion with anyone of the religion to be discussed.

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

So you should fight militants with military force...? War solves nothing. Demonstrate peaceful thought and action at all times and it will spread. Love thy enemy... For he too is your brother.

Good. Now go teach it to the Tea Party.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users