Quantcast

Photo

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:29 AM

So I've been scoresending for avatars and haven't been caught yet, but I was lurking the avatar boards and someone was bragging about their two new avatars. One being the Math's Nightmare avatar. (Btw braggart, you're a dumbass, why would you brag about your SSed avatars, especially when you're only a week old)

Immediately people started calling him a cheater and saying that his score wasn't a multiple of 15. I went to check mine because I was sure mine was and it turned out it wasn't. I immediately ran the scoresender to fix it into a correct number and kicked myself for it, but now I've been running over scores because I'm nervous that the intervals of some of them might be incorrect.

I usually watch youtube videos on a game, and check the high score list to determine the score I scoresend for, however this time I missed the "divisible by 15" part of math's nightmare.

If a game is in intervals of 5, or 10, I will not get caught on those because I saw those myself. However I might make a mistake on some that are in less obvious intervals, like 15's.

Does anyone know any games for avatars with specific multiples that they know people make mistakes on and I might have made a mistake on? If so, tell me so I can check, I would greatly appreciate it!

Edited by Nonygirl, 17 July 2010 - 06:15 AM.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Math's Nightmare isn't always divisible by 15. It depends on the scoring mode.

#3 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

I'm aware of that, but I am also sure that most people when they go for the avatar use the interval of 15, addition and brain tree, because it is the most logical for that amount of points.

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:07 AM

You try so hard to act smart, that you don't bother to fully read the post.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

You try so hard to act smart, that you don't bother to fully read the post.

Mind quoting where it says she knew about the scoring modes in the original post?
No? Didn't think so.

I'm aware of that, but I am also sure that most people when they go for the avatar use the interval of 15, addition and brain tree, because it is the most logical for that amount of points.

It doesn't matter. It's not demonstrable that you cheated unless you mess it up, and unless you say you used Addition and Brain Tree, they can't show that you did.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:27 AM

Mind quoting where it says she knew about the scoring modes in the original post?
No? Didn't think so.

It was implied. Hence why she was talking about the intervals of it, of course, you assumed that even though she freaked out and read up on the possible intervals, that she wouldn't possibly know what they were?

Way to insult her intelligence.

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

It was implied. Hence why she was talking about the intervals of it, of course, you assumed that even though she freaked out and read up on the possible intervals, that she wouldn't possibly know what they were?

Way to insult her intelligence.

She didn't say she freaked out and read up on them. She said she freaked out and sent a new score.
She also said that she didn't know what they were, hence the issue that came up.

I think we have (yet another) case of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you?

#8 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:30 AM

ripped

*double checks score*

#9 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

CAVE GLIDER - 5
Chariot Chase - 10
Clockwork Codebreaker - 10
Crisis Courier - 5
Deckball - 20
Dice of Destiny - 5
Dubloon Disaster - 5
Dueling Decks - 25
Escape to Kreludor - 5
Extreme Herder 2 - 5
Faerie Caves II - Fyora's Quest - 5
Goparokko - 2
Grand Theft Ummagine - 5
Hubrid's Hero Heist - 10
Ice Cream Machine - 5
Imperial Exam - 5
Jubble Bubble - 5
Jumpin' Gem Heist - 50
Korbats Lab - 10
Kreludan Mining Corp. - 5
Maths Nightmare - 5
Meerca Chase - 8
Mutant Graveyard of Doom II - 10
Mynci Beach Volleyball - 10
Neverending Boss Battle - 5
Nimmos Pond - 10
Pterattack - 5
Ruins Rampage - 25
Scourge of the Lab Jellies - 10
Skies Over Meridell - 5
Slorgs in Space - 10
Sorcerers' Skirmish - 50
Spellseeker - 100
Techo Says - 5
Tug 'O' War - 2
Ugga Drop - 50
Ugga Smash - 5

A few I got from something I have hidden somewhere in my computer.

#10 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:40 AM

I usually watch youtube videos on a game, and check the high score list to determine the score I scoresend for, however this time I missed the "divisible by 15" part of math's nightmare.

I don't know what I didn't think of looking up videos for score ideas before o.o *Makes mental note*

&& Thanks for the list sLAUGHTER, mega helpful (: (:

#11 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:22 PM

i thought meerca chase could end in whatever numbers lol.
until i saw that board as well.
i suggest playing the game yourself.
then see what kinds of scores you can get

#12 xX2CrasH2Xx

xX2CrasH2Xx
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:21 PM

I agree with Abigail, the best thing to do is to play the game a few times and see what your average score is, that way it'll be easier when it comes to cheating. Hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users