Photo

What's the defintion of CP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#76 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:48 PM

Police say Polk City resident Timothy Hammerstone confessed to receiving naked pictures of a 10-year-old boy from California after asking him to join his online gaming group on the Xbox 360. According to authorities, Hammerstone offered the boy 1,600 Microsoft points - $20 worth - to send him naked pictures.

See, that's sketchy. i don't agree with that. If he was like 14 and offered to the guy "hey, want some n00dz for $$?" and he took him up on the deal in my books thats good.

#77 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

Kid you not, you just went up like a billion points in my books. You're pretty much my idol now.

I thought I was just a dumb cunt? :p

#78 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

I thought I was just a dumb cunt? ../../public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Posted Image

some slutty bitch is talking to me on msn.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#79 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image

some slutty bitch is talking to me on msn.

Spoiler

Spoiler

GTFO OF MY /b/!

#80 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

her windows live profile is sketchy as.

"only add me if you're hot"

so of course, i add her.

#81 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

her windows live profile is sketchy as.

"only add me if you're hot"

so of course, i add her.

Why encourage the attention whore -.-

#82 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

you clearly violated the inherent contract between pedophiles to ensure you both aren't dudes. if you see a message like that, it's obvious you're talking to another pedo like yourself. ../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

It's not a deterant for me. As long as I don't see him fapping to me on cam (or meet up with "her" and its a seedy dude), it's a bit of fun and time well spent.

#83 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

So you like not knowing if you are scamming on an underage girl or a fellow pedophile? Interesting game you, play. ../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Well until I get the dreaded knock on my door it's fair game. A bit of fun. If i go and meet them and it's an old dude.. well, unlucky. Back to MSN I go.

It's all about quantity not quality.

#84 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:01 PM

Well until I get the dreaded knock on my door it's fair game. A bit of fun. If i go and meet them and it's an old dude.. well, unlucky. Back to MSN I go.

Wait until It's a trap... Your world will be turned upside down

#85 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:03 PM

#86 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:05 PM

I hope that's what the guys in prison think about raping you. ../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

No way I'd get to prison. Slap on the wrist at most. Then I tighten my game and increase my age count. Chances of 2 pickups are low.. It's worth the risk.

Seriously. I've been talking to tons of 13 -15 y/o chicks and I've not encountered anything dodgy yet. You guys are far too paranoid.

#87 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:08 PM

The hell is going on here..

Posted Image

I click into the thread & there is 2 people viewing the thread newer than me? Either a glitch or you two have crazy connections..

It has nothing to do with paranoia... it's fucking immoral and illegal!

I'm sure we've all done illegal things. We can nitpick all we want.

& immoral? Who are you, a nun?

#88 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

MORALFAGS REPORT IN WE NEED TO GET THE CYBERPOLICE IN HERE!

#89 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

I don't think it takes someone with a morsel of morality to realize that exploiting children for personal sexual fantasy is sick.

I'm not exploiting. If she's hell dirty & i'm like "yeah love, chip us a gobby" that would be exploiting. Spending hours fine tuning these girls is dedication.

#90 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

You are exploiting her because she is under the age to make that decision for herself without a cloud of stupidity to clog her judgement.

so you are exploiting her because, as you said, she is a girl

Are you challenging me to get n00dz from 18+?

#91 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:17 PM

Cant get girls your own age so you figured you'd try another category, the twelve year old category?

Edited by ChrisHansen, 28 August 2010 - 11:19 PM.

#92 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:21 PM

Cant get girls your own age so you figured you'd try another category, the twelve year old category?

Can't be fucked reading a thread so you'd try a basic troll move?

I'm saying it's no longer illegal or immoral... ../../public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Do you feel that if I treat these girls right there will be no problems?

#93 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

I don't have photoshop so this is all you get.

#94 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

regardless of how you treat those GIRLS, it will be problematic. Treat those WOMEN (18+) alright, and there is no problem. ../../public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

If i'm not miss-treating people under 18, how is that problematic? There will be no broken hearts (or touched body parts) so nothing 'bad' or troublesome can take place. Then the real issue is her age is under 18 and (in your mind) that's all that matters.

#95 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

You are mistreating them by taking advantage of their naivety and luring them into breaking the law for your own sexual benefit.

Fucking >_< It's like talking to a brick wall.

18+ does not justfiy anything. If 2 pedos in the 60s didnt fuck shit up for the rest of us we'd all be having orgies like you see in the vampire movies.. gosh!

#96 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

lmao!

Chris Hansen would fucking show up.
This is priceless.

+1 for keeping them peds in line!

#97 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

+1 for keeping them peds in line!

Seriously.. Everyone seems to be getting these +1s but me. Biased bastards!

The problem you don't seem to be getting is that the law is in place for a reason. Society has deemed that the decisions that teenagers make are responsible and they are easily exploited. That's why the law is in place.

Also, this reads to me as a clear ploy to lure in girls from codex into your sex fantasies. Using a children's website to promote your perversive behavior is unacceptable.

I have like 3 people on my MSN list from NC. Boggart, Georgie & JCR. And I don't talk to any of them (so I have no real idea why they are there). I'm not trying to pick up here. I may as well create threads in the AC on neopets saying "CAM SHOWS FOR NPS!!" and see how that goes.

+ do you agree with every law there is? I know you cant..

#98 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:40 PM

What's going on in here does seem pretty pervy, doesn't it?

#99 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

Seriously.. Everyone seems to be getting these +1s but me. Biased bastards!

Pedophiles don't often receive good reputation.

&&& I DEMAND PROOF! that you are talking to a girl on msn. Take and screenshot and post it.

If not you're fucking full of shit.

My money is on the latter.

#100 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:42 PM

of course I don't. I'm not even saying I agree with this law.

But I agree that the exploitation of females for your sexual pleasure is wrong...

*edit* screenshot gone because msrose is a faggot.

The plot thickens.

Edited by Jake2, 28 August 2010 - 11:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users