Photo

Safe transferring method?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:07 AM

Unfortunately not boggart :( i got another deal for you :p mind pming me when you got time :p

I was only using meowy as an example there are other petpets on the market too ie snowickle, kads :) and so on :p Which are cheaper :funone:

Edited by Philj16, 30 August 2010 - 08:10 AM.

#27 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

How can you explain my accounts still active then?
AB on 5 accounts whenever one gets rsbanned I autoswitch accounts.
Items are routinely transferred to my main account using a send to neofriendn script
I post at random on the neoboards but am not a well known player
I have never and will never use a proxy
4/5 accounts used have the same email.

The thing is, there are a lot of rumours around as to what will and won't get you iced. At the end of the day take whatever precautions you see necessary. I've been in this game for nearly 10 years, and have lost 3 accounts in the time I've been playing. I've cheated the whole time and never tried to hide behind a proxy.

Playing legit in one account can have you iced just as easily as me cheating in my account. TNT are just random.

I second this, I never use a proxy and ive done bloody well if i do say so myself, im always transfering points here and there, just using 2 browzers, usually Chrome and FF.
the only time i have been frozen was when i claimed a halloween goody bag on EVERY account i had, And i have like 30+ Then transfered them all to my main in around 10 minutes :p
I dont know if im just really lucky, but the ammount ive gotten away with is amazing, really is. Also im always switching accounts, As Soul said i switch if one gets RS banned and so on.

#28 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:19 PM

I second this, I never use a proxy and ive done bloody well if i do say so myself, im always transfering points here and there, just using 2 browzers, usually Chrome and FF.
the only time i have been frozen was when i claimed a halloween goody bag on EVERY account i had, And i have like 30+ Then transfered them all to my main in around 10 minutes :p
I dont know if im just really lucky, but the ammount ive gotten away with is amazing, really is. Also im always switching accounts, As Soul said i switch if one gets RS banned and so on.

Haha, that's basically how my accounts got frozen years ago. It's probably not too relevant to TNT's workings these days, but for probably 6 months, I logged in and did Tombola, Coltzan's Shrine, Fruit Machine, and occasionally the wheels on 20+ side accounts every single day. I always won Tombola multiple times, and sent those items to my main on a daily basis. 6 months of that before I finally got caught. :p

#29 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

Haha, that's basically how my accounts got frozen years ago. It's probably not too relevant to TNT's workings these days, but for probably 6 months, I logged in and did Tombola, Coltzan's Shrine, Fruit Machine, and occasionally the wheels on 20+ side accounts every single day. I always won Tombola multiple times, and sent those items to my main on a daily basis. 6 months of that before I finally got caught. :p

It's a miracle you even lasted that long. Maybe it's just me but whenever I go along and do stuff like that I always get banned within a week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users