i do drugs

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#26 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

*wipes nose*
Gifs are usually my first choice, like, I LOVE FUCKING LOVE GIFS, man, I'd use an animated gif every day on every post if I didn't control myself. But I've been known to use jpgs and pngs recreationally, even though they're more mellow. On several occasions I've used YouTube videos, but that's only if I'm really desperate for that amazing feeling my dark passenger is screaming for.

lol you made my day with that one. +1 :p

edit: error: you've reached your limit for the day. Apparently I'm too loving. If only I could remember, I'll do it tomorrow :D

Edited by bobsauce, 06 September 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#27 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

You're a beast, man. I mean woah, man. Hardcore. So are you like, wiccan too? Because communing with the dead is witchcraft. Like, next to masturbating in amount of sin. And if you're fucking haunted, betch get that checked out. I don't want to catch that from sharing needles with you. Bitch gonna get it-

Posted Image

SORUS CLITORIS!!

#28 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:41 AM

Just remember that there are consequences. Well, I'm sure the guy who I "met" last night spent it in a cell and today in court will tell you.

#29 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

No negative side effects to my life cause of drugs yet. If they come, then maybe Ill have a Different view.

But lets focus on the bigger issue. Why this topic pretty much sucked. I had such high hopes after mr. radical islamic canadian who used to be half black posted but instead it was a chemestry lesson from cody and the funniest shit I have ever seen noit post.

acid>shrooms

QFE

oh and any way I can make it so iruleatbeingamoron cant reply to my topics?

Edited by sonic, 07 September 2010 - 09:10 AM.

#30 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

Nothing but good ol' pot for me.

ps:
acid>shrooms

Likewise, except i didnt try acid..shrooms are okay but the last time I did it, it gave me a bad trip.
I do the occasional weed nowadays, occasional meaning every 3 or so months...I've worked hard quitting smoking as well as smoking weed often because I dont wanna burst a vein while lifting and playing basketball.
I shoulda learned moderation back then but when you're young you think you are invincible.

#31 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

Likewise, except i didnt try acid..shrooms are okay but the last time I did it, it gave me a bad trip.
I do the occasional weed nowadays, occasional meaning every 3 or so months...I've worked hard quitting smoking as well as smoking weed often because I dont wanna burst a vein while lifting and playing basketball.
I shoulda learned moderation back then but when you're young you think you are invincible.

Shrooms taste like shit and make my stomach queezy. Acid is easy to take, lasts longer(which isn't always a good thing) and I've never been high to the point where I can't control my behavior.

#32 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

Shrooms taste like shit and make my stomach queezy. Acid is easy to take, lasts longer(which isn't always a good thing) and I've never been high to the point where I can't control my behavior.

is it from the built up tolerance or acid doesnt alter your mind bad enough?
Like I said, I've never tried it, and never will.
I can read up on it, but each individual has different experiences with it, im curious with yours :D

#33 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

is it from the built up tolerance or acid doesnt alter your mind bad enough?
Like I said, I've never tried it, and never will.
I can read up on it, but each individual has different experiences with it, im curious with yours :D

Yeh first time I popped a tab and watched a movie. My mind wasn't altered enough that I was behaving weirdly. I'll list the things that I experienced:
-swirly vision
-very high resistance to pain and discomfort(i was sweating yet it didn't bother me at all, I cut my my toe and didn't even notice until the morning after)
-clenching muscles
-smiling a lil too much for the first hour =P
-and a certain feeling that I can only attribute to acid(very hard to describe but the best way I can put it is a "buzzing" sound that I could see and feel)
-also very hard to masturbate(it was diffcult to focus and I couldn't keep the wood :p )

On mushrooms I was chain smoking, being lazy, complaining constantly about my stomach, and pissing too much :p

#34 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

bah..most I do is weed/codeine...I usually do tabs but maybe 1-2 times a year..not much maybe a double stack or 1 and a half that's it..It's been about a year or more since I done it last, probably planning to do it for my b-day again...Hopefully I can get to sleep and not stay up.

#35 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

I've never been high to the point where I can't control my behavior.

Do enough mushies or acid.
Then tell me that.

#36 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:19 PM

Do enough mushies or acid.
Then tell me that.

If I know I'm gonna loose control I wouldn't want to do that high of dosage...

#37 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:25 PM

If I know I'm gonna loose control I wouldn't want to do that high of dosage...

Posted Image

vaginitis

Edited by sonic, 07 September 2010 - 08:26 PM.

#38 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

Before i had my baby i used to be a real party girl and was also i huge fan of mdma ... I don't do anything like that any more ... the bravest thing i do now days is paint the kitchen! LMAO

#39 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

Before i had my baby i used to be a real party girl and was also i huge fan of mdma ... I don't do anything like that any more ... the bravest thing i do now days is paint the kitchen! LMAO

milf

#40 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

I went the other way from you, I guess. From the age of 13 to 16, I took endless amounts and varieties of drugs, but since then I've kind of reformed to being an occasional drinker and smoker. In the last 2 years or so, I've done acid once, smoked weed probably around only 20 times, and got drunk every 2-3 weeks. Huuuge step down from what I used to do. No more addictions for me! :p

Edited by ThePanfork, 10 September 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#41 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

I went the other way from you, I guess. From the age of 13 to 16, I took endless amounts and varieties of drugs, but since then I've kind of reformed to being an occasional drinker and smoker. In the last 2 years or so, I've done acid once, smoked weed probably around only 20 times, and got drunk every 2-3 weeks. Huuuge step down from what I used to do. No more addictions for me! :p

this topic is not about addictions. its about drugs.....

#42 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

this topic is not about addictions. its about drugs.....

#43 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:22 PM

were you a raver too back then?
I didnt do E but I know quite a few ravers who take it whenever there is one held.

#44 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

milf

;) lol

were you a raver too back then?
I didnt do E but I know quite a few ravers who take it whenever there is one held.

Not really a raver, But a huge clubber! I used to go out twice a week, tuesday student night - friday night... then worked in a gay bar on a saturday night when i also used to be mashed. Looking back i dont know how the heck i did it! LOL Good times though!

#45 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

;) lol

Not really a raver, But a huge clubber! I used to go out twice a week, tuesday student night - friday night... then worked in a gay bar on a saturday night when i also used to be mashed. Looking back i dont know how the heck i did it! LOL Good times though!

Lol u gotta be in the uk with a reply like that!!
*high 5s*

I love clubbing, like to go weds (student night here) fris and sat, and sundays on a bank hol obviously. I go through phases though, where im out 2/3 times a week for like 6 weeks, then i dont go out atall for a month or two.

Most of my friends have recently just gotten into drugs big time, my best friends new bf is a dealer. So shes on every fucking thing when we're out, and I dont fancy getting into them, so its kinda putting me off.

Its a shame because i know other people who do coke and shit and there fine, but she takes something and ends up being a twat all night!

#46 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Lol u gotta be in the uk with a reply like that!!
*high 5s*

I love clubbing, like to go weds (student night here) fris and sat, and sundays on a bank hol obviously. I go through phases though, where im out 2/3 times a week for like 6 weeks, then i dont go out atall for a month or two.

Most of my friends have recently just gotten into drugs big time, my best friends new bf is a dealer. So shes on every fucking thing when we're out, and I dont fancy getting into them, so its kinda putting me off.

Its a shame because i know other people who do coke and shit and there fine, but she takes something and ends up being a twat all night!

*HIGH FIVE!* Woop lol

Your making be jealous!! LOL Being a mum is great but somtimes you just want to dress up and dance your arse off! lol but im so over protective i dont even let my mum babysit - I know i need to get a grip!

Yea some people are complete twats when they take somthing, I had this friend who was gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, when ever she took a pill she would just act like an idiot... TBH though even when she drank she acted like an idiot ... the amount of babysitting her and piling her into a taxi i had to do lol

I also was with a girl who whenever she took pills cheated on me and said she "didn't know what she was doing" LMAO bullshit

I personally dont like coke i trie it once and was so ill i just monged out for 15minutes with all the creeps hanging round me thinking i was out of it... luckily some bouncers sat with me... then i was fine like nothing had even happened lol

I have a billion drug related stories! lmao

I wouldn't take a cocktail of stuff just the mdma... but the come downs are shit never take anything if you have work the next day.

LOL my kitchen is coming along nicely btw (LOL I am so boring now)

...Oh P.s... it generally turns you very slutty too LMAO even with your best friends so be prepared for some awkward mornings after if your single LOL

#47 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

haha stinkerbell @ the slutty comment.

Without giving way too much back-story... the only time I can recall having sex on MDMA was actually MDA/MDMA (2 MDMA tabs and 1 MDA/caffeine tab) and I was attempting to hide the fact that I was rolling from my s/o. (She is against drug use) So we were having sex FOREVER (literally like 2-3 hours at this point) and at some point I remember asking her if it was okay if we just stopped for a while and gave each other back massages! LOL... I don't know how she wouldn't have known... but apparently not. She was just kind of like ugh... Yeah, if that's what you want...

may update more later but I just lost my train of thought. :p

Ugh i remember that feeling... your climbing the hill... your climbing... climbing FR FUCK SAKE STILL CLIMBING I WANT TO GET OVER THE FUCKING HILL!! then is 7am you look like shit, your "sore" and you've chewed your lip to hell LMAO
I've had alot of friends who's partners dont aprove so they had to hide it... My ex said she didn't ant mke taking them any more so we both made a pact to stop... but we used to take them behind each others back LMAO I didn't care if she took them... but if she was asking me not to, no way was that bitch allowed! :p

I lol'ed at the back massages bit ... I can imagine doing that but in the end shouting i took an E can you tell? LOOK AT MY EYES! ... I can't keep a secret about myself... I blurt it out no matter how embarassing just for the LOLs.. Its a problem :/

#48 SmokingKush

SmokingKush
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

I smoke weed and do the occasional psychedelics. Love me some visuals.

also sex on mdma is overrated. more like 3 hour foreplay. Sex on ghb is where it's at.

Edited by SmokingKush, 11 September 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#49 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

LOL. Been lurking and seeing some pretty funny stories.
Sounds fun, damn druggies. Hehe.

#50 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

I smoke weed and do the occasional psychedelics. Love me some visuals.

also sex on mdma is overrated. more like 3 hour foreplay. Sex on ghb is where it's at.

Sick LOL

LOL. Been lurking and seeing some pretty funny stories.
Sounds fun, damn druggies. Hehe.

I been on this board for ages XD im so bored! -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users