Photo

i do drugs

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 neopedi2

neopedi2
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

everything naturally grown is ok in moderation... coca leaf(chewing),cannabis(smoking,eating), mushrooms(eating), peyote cactus(eating), ayahuasca(drinking)...

anything that is synthetic, chemically processed and/or cut with who knows what is poison to the body... alcohol, all hard drugs composed of synthetic chemicals, even pharmaceuticals ...

the body is the vehicle for the soul at this time.

your body has a powerful natural healing ability but if you take anything that is not natural then your body is subject to deterioration.

many of these states of mind(highs) can be reached naturally with only the mind.

Posted Image

#77 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

I wasn't going to post until you made this asshole comment. So fuck you. quit being so judgmental of a guy who's been sober for 6 months.

To be on topic... those pokeballs were actually GCMS tested to reveal a whopping like 115mg MDMA, ~75mg caffeine and a random ~27mg ketamine (way below active dosage) So although they aren't truly pure as the driven snow... they were BOMB. 115mg MDMA is killer for tabs. Rolled ridiculously hard off one or two of those a while back. (I think one... but I also don't think I've ever just eaten one tab before... so YMMV)

I have gone through some pretty radical changes recently... I'm just afraid they'll pull a 360 on my ass.

All I've got for now.

I find it ironic you say you had no intentions on commenting in this thread, yet you have more than all others. dontcha go off and relapse manee, cuz if you do, i will too! : ) you can always call you favorite brother and talk about things.! Although I constantly miss chillin with you at 2:00 a.m. at denny's with all your stoner friends. (ohh the crayon melting was my favorite) , I am glad your soberr.!

#78 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:04 AM

I had an awesome experience tonight with some pretty pure MDMA with a small amount of ketamine, it feels soo bomb, I love it :) Still feeling it good. This is the first drug I've tried other than bud/alcy/vicodin.

#79 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

I had an awesome experience tonight with some pretty pure MDMA with a small amount of ketamine, it feels soo bomb, I love it :) Still feeling it good. This is the first drug I've tried other than bud/alcy/vicodin.

Posted Image

Thizz face nigga

#80 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Auto-fellatio: (self-blow job) (graphic?)

^ NSWF

There's just no words.
That doesn't look pleasant at all. LOL..

#81 Naded

Naded
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

I find it quite surprising that no one has talked about salvia. This is still legal in many countries and gives you the fucking insane trip for a short while. I personally some weed maybe once or twice a month and a friend showed up with that stuff. So we packed the bong and hit it up..... The experience was seriously intense. Each breath that I would take felt like I was sucking the walls towards me, watching the ceramic on the floor made me feel like I had vertigo, talking alone was quite the challenge. I still don't get how this drug is still legal, weed is soooooo much less intense then this.

#82 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

Auto-fellatio: (self-blow job) (graphic?)

^ NSWF

HOLY FUCKING SHIT that's some fucking disturbing shit right there...
If all gay people could do that imagine the possibilities LOLOL.

#83 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

I used to abuse drugs a lot when I was young and depressed. Now I just smoke weed, and I'll drink socially. I don't need the escape anymore, and I had a really bad experience with ecstasy.

I find it quite surprising that no one has talked about salvia. This is still legal in many countries and gives you the fucking insane trip for a short while. I personally some weed maybe once or twice a month and a friend showed up with that stuff. So we packed the bong and hit it up..... The experience was seriously intense. Each breath that I would take felt like I was sucking the walls towards me, watching the ceramic on the floor made me feel like I had vertigo, talking alone was quite the challenge. I still don't get how this drug is still legal, weed is soooooo much less intense then this.

I tried salvia, it wasn't all that intense for me but then again I only smoked like 40x? I just kind of sat there and laughed hysterically for a few minutes. It's not like weed where you laugh because you find something funny, I was just laughing because I couldn't stop. My friend didn't feel anything when she smoked it.

Edited by Mishelle, 06 October 2010 - 12:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users