Sluts

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#126 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

That doesn't mean that homosexuals and bisexuals should be marginalized.

Evolution excludes gays, stop complaining.

#127 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:50 PM

As another bisexual female, I think you're being completely irrational, Mishelle. Clearly vaginas exist for the purpose of procreation, which does require heterosexual vaginal intercourse. Nature did not intend for artificial insemination, so comparing a vagina to a lock and a penis to a key is perfectly logical and unbiased. It's selfish to assume that the analogy is homophobic. Of course not all women are attracted to men, and therefore do not want to engage in vaginal penetration by a penis. However, that is why your vagina is there.

#128 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

Evolution excludes gays, stop complaining.

Yeah that's why centuries of straight coupling has only produced straight babies. When are you going to stop being an idiot?

As another bisexual female, I think you're being completely irrational, Mishelle. Clearly vaginas exist for the purpose of procreation, which does require heterosexual vaginal intercourse. Nature did not intend for artificial insemination, so comparing a vagina to a lock and a penis to a key is perfectly logical and unbiased. It's selfish to assume that the analogy is homophobic. Of course not all women are attracted to men, and therefore do not want to engage in vaginal penetration by a penis. However, that is why your vagina is there.

What does procreation have to do with institutionalized slut-shaming. It occurs in both the hetero and lqbtq community...

Edited by Mishelle, 02 November 2010 - 01:53 PM.

#129 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

Heterocentric is defined as the bias that heterosexual is normal and homosexual is not normal. Heterocentric ideals such as "lock and key" promotes the idea that everyone is presumed heterosexual until stated otherwise. When talking about sex I don't see a huge problem with acknowledging the fact that homosexuals and bisexuals exist. Slut-shaming doesn't just occur in the heterosexual community.

Heterosexuals can reproduce naturally.
Homosexuals cannot reproduce naturally.

Which one is logically, "normal".

And you started this from no were, which just pissed me off. No one exlucded Homosexuals. We were talking about sluts, and why a girl sleeping with everyone is bad, but not a guy. We were not talking about homosexuals because we are afraid of them. We excluded them because they were not in the topic.

#130 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Yeah that's why centuries of straight coupling has only produced straight babies. When are you going to stop being an idiot?

What does procreation have to do with institutionalized slut-shaming. It occurs in both the hetero and lqbtq community...

You were the one who strayed off topic in the first place...

And you started this from no were, which just pissed me off. No one exlucded Homosexuals. We were talking about sluts, and why a girl sleeping with everyone is bad, but not a guy. We were not talking about homosexuals because we are afraid of them. We excluded them because they were not in the topic.

I actually agree with you. Just because someone is scientifically abnormal, it doesn't make them a lesser person. I see nothing wrong with considering heterosexuality the norm.

Edited by Trichomes, 02 November 2010 - 01:59 PM.

#131 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

Lol

http://en.wikipedia....tural_selection

#132 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

Just because they can't reproduce doesn't exclude them from evolution since despite heterosexual procreation they continue to exist.

I stated that that concept was both misogynistic and homophobic. My wording was wrong, I should've said heterocentric. I was asked to elaborate on the topic don't pitch a bitch fit just because someone asked my opinion. And like I said, slut shaming occurs in both communities. This isn't just about women and men, this is about institutionalized monogamy and sexual taboo.

#133 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

You were the one who strayed off topic in the first place...

I actually agree with you. Just because someone is scientifically abnormal, it doesn't make them a lesser person. I see nothing wrong with considering heterosexuality the norm.

I don't every specifically exclude homosexuality. If thats your thing, good for you.

But I get pissed off whenever people bitch just because gays are not being recognized. They want gay people to be the center of the world for something, because they feel that they are just as popular. When in reality, they are a tiny minority.

#134 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

Nah, I was speaking from a strictly biological standpoint.

#135 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:11 PM

Why shouldn't they be recognized when the topic at hand also directly effects them? In the lgbtq community gay men are expected to be promiscuous, but gay women are expected to constantly pursue long term relationships, and women who sleep around are generally seen as unfavorable because they're not good enough to be in a relationship. Why? This obviously transcends the "lock and key" analogy.

#136 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

Just because they can't reproduce doesn't exclude them from evolution since despite heterosexual procreation they continue to exist.

I stated that that concept was both misogynistic and homophobic. My wording was wrong, I should've said heterocentric. I was asked to elaborate on the topic don't pitch a bitch fit just because someone asked my opinion. And like I said, slut shaming occurs in both communities. This isn't just about women and men, this is about institutionalized monogamy and sexual taboo.

I will "pitch a bitch fit" because your telling me I am wrong for liking girls.

Why shouldn't they be recognized when the topic at hand also directly effects them? In the lgbtq community gay men are expected to be promiscuous, but gay women are expected to constantly pursue long term relationships, and women who sleep around are generally seen as unfavorable because they're not good enough to be in a relationship. Why? This obviously transcends the "lock and key" analogy.

Because not everyone is gay. I'm sure less then 10% of the Neocodex community is homosexual or bisexual. We dont have to specifically cater to one form of sexual preference, just the majority.

And here is an extended version of the lock and key analogy.

"If the lock refuses to accept any keys, its a shitty lock. If they key doesn't fit in any lock, its broken"

#137 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

I will "pitch a bitch fit" because your telling me I am wrong for liking girls.

Because not everyone is gay. I'm sure less then 10% of the Neocodex community is homosexual or bisexual. We dont have to specifically cater to one form of sexual preference, just the majority.

And here is an extended version of the lock and key analogy.

"If the lock refuses to accept any keys, its a shitty lock. If they key doesn't fit in any lock, its broken"

Lol where did I say you're wrong for liking girls? I don't think you're trying hard enough, maybe you should try a little harder.

Recognize=/=cater

Edited by Mishelle, 02 November 2010 - 02:19 PM.

#138 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Straying back to the topic, I think those girls posting nude pics/video online aren't all slut. I'm pretty sure a good percentage of them would not have sex let alone do any sexual activities with all of the people they meet.

#139 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:02 PM

Straying back to the topic, I think those girls posting nude pics/video online aren't all slut. I'm pretty sure a good percentage of them would not have sex let alone do any sexual activities with all of the people they meet.

You dont have to sleep with someone to be a slut?

Oh.... And I'm guessing you've sent in a picture then. :thumbsup:

#140 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:27 PM

No, not on the internet. But I guess a sexually promiscuous person would be considered a slut. But then again, who isn't sexually promiscuous? :p

#141 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

No, not on the internet. But I guess a sexually promiscuous person would be considered a slut. But then again, who isn't sexually promiscuous? :p

I'm not. I'm a motherfucking saint, bitch.

#142 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

I'm not. I'm a motherfucking saint, bitch.

By choice?

Cause I'd fuck you.

Never seen a picture of you, but just from the mental aspect, I could fuck you and laugh with you afterwards. Strait sex only tho, you pull out the strapon and I got's to go.

#143 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:26 AM

By choice?

Cause I'd fuck you.

Never seen a picture of you, but just from the mental aspect, I could fuck you and laugh with you afterwards. Strait sex only tho, you pull out the strapon and I got's to go.

Posted Image

#144 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

He's not alone, though. Let's be honest.

#145 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

Score!
And I didn't even have to post boobie pictures. See girls? This is how you do it!

#146 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

You mean, if we'd kept quiet, boobie pictures were coming?
Patrick is so getting a strongly worded message about this >_<

#147 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Well I'm sure I can piece together something with my expert photoshop/ms paint skills if you were interested

#148 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

i request a link to your source

#149 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image

I think you're adorably witty. And the sexual attraction comes from your gift with innuendo and stark honesty. It's not as bad a combination as you painted it in that other thread. or maybe it was this one.

He's not alone, though. Let's be honest.

Um, I thought it was nearly unanimous.

Score!
And I didn't even have to post boobie pictures. See girls? This is how you do it!

Well, don't say you didn't have to. That's still an ace in the hole to seal the deal with any one of us. But yeah.

You're jumping the gun. You can't rule out the possibility of future endeavors like that.

Well I'm sure I can piece together something with my expert photoshop/ms paint skills if you were interested

Your skillz might just do the trick. But they're not exactly what I'm looking for. Knowamsayin?

#150 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:16 AM

I think you're adorably witty. And the sexual attraction comes from your gift with innuendo and stark honesty. It's not as bad a combination as you painted it in that other thread. or maybe it was this one.

And it probably didn't hurt when the boys started to discover that I've got a "lock" in my drawers instead of a "key".
:locked: :locked: :locked:
GIRL POWER.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users