Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#126 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

It wasn't SS, it was AoB, and I was still a noob and didn't know how to use AoB. Since then, I have been never frozen and all of my score reviews have been cleared. (2 golds, 4 silvers and 9 bronzes.)

only 2 gold? that's being very modest.. make it all gold man... all you need to make sure is the time range is correct and the score is not extremely insane... i normally will aim for the second or third place..

#127 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

what's the longest waiting period anyone here has had between sending an impossible score (either higher than perfect, or high score with a low playing time) and getting frozen by TNT?
It's been 5-6 weeks now for me, so I'm hoping they let it slide...or that my score review somehow got lost in their system =p
wishful thinking, i know

any input would be great

#128 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

Here's my data:

Were you frozen?: No

Shops you AB in: Food, Pharm, Spooky Food, Chocolate
Refresh Time: 5-7
OCR time: 0.5-0.7
Haggle Time: 0.5-0.7

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? every day, about 4-6 hrs

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned?
yes

What Browser are you using? Chrome

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia?
No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) None

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced:
Never been iced, and I've been ABing for about a year.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I usually have my items on auto-price, but whenever I get a particularly rare item (say worth over 50k), I manually price it.

#129 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

Were you frozen?: Chyes

Shops you AB in: Plushies, Stamps, BGs, Clothes
Refresh Time: 4-9
OCR time: 0.6-1.1
Haggle Time: 0.5-0.9

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? An hour - 3, every other day .

Once, which was the day before.

What Browser are you using? FF

What version of that browser are you using? 3.6.16

No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) SS 2 scores on the last day of DD. I also use the Dice-a-Roo APer and NeonAP.

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced:
Yes, multiple times now. Same account and on others. Never been chain iced, but have had 2 at the same time. Does that count? :|

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I sat in Igloo for a few hours the day before since I was RS banned, never sat in igloo before. Cant unbold that for some reason. :|

#130 Royce

Royce
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Were you frozen?: yep

Shops you AB in:vAll
Refresh Time: 8(preset)
OCR time: 4.0-1.4
Haggle Time: dunno too lazy to check

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? everyday

yes

What Browser are you using? safari

What version of that browser are you using? latest 10.?

No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) on one i did

first time, chained 4 accounts shiyut. haha but the wierd thing isTNT blamed it on SS, which i dont, i think it was RStocking not sure how the chain ice worked. maybe large item/np transfers because i had different accounts and other accounts on my ip are fine

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I sat in Igloo for a few hours the day before since I was RS banned, never sat in igloo before. Cant unbold that for some reason. if you think you will never get iced, you wrong

#131 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

Here's my data:

Were you frozen?: No

Shops you AB in: Food, Pharm, Spooky Food, Chocolate
Refresh Time: 5-7
OCR time: 0.5-0.7
Haggle Time: 0.5-0.7

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? every day, about 4-6 hrs

yes

What Browser are you using? Chrome

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) None

Never been iced, and I've been ABing for about a year.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I usually have my items on auto-price, but whenever I get a particularly rare item (say worth over 50k), I manually price it.

What is the point of posting this in a recently frozen thread if you weren't frozen?

#132 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

Refresh Time: 5(preset)
OCR time :0.001
Haggle Time: 0.001

yes

What Browser are you using? Firefox

No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) No
First time, 1 Account on Monday, 1 Account on Wednesday.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I was dcing and reconnecting which i think that ther reason of auto buying ban

#133 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

Refresh Time: 5(preset)
OCR time :0.001
Haggle Time: 0.001

yes

No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) No
First time, 1 Account on Monday, 1 Account on Wednesday.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I was dcing and reconnecting which i think that ther reason of auto buying ban

lol it's not a surprise that you got frozen with OCR and haggle times like those =p

#134 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

lol it's not a surprise that you got frozen with OCR and haggle times like those =p

those dont matter. my MS nv hit < 1000ms LOL it about distance from my ISP to Neopets that y 0.001 for me is just nice.

#135 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

What is the point of posting this in a recently frozen thread if you weren't frozen?

i think a more pertinent question might be.. why is that question even asked for this board? :p

those dont matter. my MS nv hit < 1000ms LOL it about distance from my ISP to Neopets that y 0.001 for me is just nice.

obviously not if you got frozen.. lol

#136 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

i think a more pertinent question might be.. why is that question even asked for this board? :p

0.001 its only 1500ms for me. that so slow most ppl setting normal setting = 1100-2200 mine setting only 1500-3000ms

#137 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

I'm just confused as to why someone would post in a Frozen help topic if they weren't frozen. It makes no sense.

#138 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Chain freeze - caught SSing, though I used the same list for the past 2 weeks straight. Ah well. Two accounts, both only two weeks old. It was a pretty ambitious list, I guess.

Guess I'm starting over

#139 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

i too was chained freeze......2 accounts gone after 3 weeks..i used the list for 2 weeks straight with shuffling but still get caught...no reviews scores for my list though

#140 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:51 AM

I had two scores reviewed. The first went through, the second evidently was the ban hammer flag. I should just play it cool and get enough pure to buy an old account. Then no one will question it. I think it's just too high of a score for them to think it possible on a new account.

Although I was careful to open up a gallery, buy stocks, make it look very legit where possible.

#141 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

for mine..i had all my review scores accepted..i had about 9 trouphies..not sure how they found out tat i was ssing

#142 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

Sometimes they can't tell persay, if your list was very accurate, but sometimes your range may be a hair off and your score, while possible, was not possible for the lowest value of time you put the range for. Always err on the side of too much time. You could just be hanging out on the send score page for a while for all they know, but they can know if your time was too good. Other times they may think your scores are too high for a new account - which is why people say don't try to go for trophies until your account is really old. It's all hogwash anyway. Time to start cheating again I suppose.

#143 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

I think i give up on its already..sigh..really tired

#144 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

only 2 gold? that's being very modest.. make it all gold man... all you need to make sure is the time range is correct and the score is not extremely insane... i normally will aim for the second or third place..

the problem is, how would you define 'extremely insane'? and besides logically speaking it SHOULD be fine if you go for a score just below the top place. i mean, if he could get that score why not us? haha...

#145 Tech

Tech
  • Banned from trading - DO NOT trade with this user!

• 64 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

I was recently frozen and I never even cheated on my main xD Lost ~13m pure and priceless things such as my 1300 HSD BD pet :[

#146 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:47 AM

I was recently frozen and I never even cheated on my main xD Lost ~13m pure and priceless things such as my 1300 HSD BD pet :[

were you cheating on side accounts on the same IP though?

noooo....i finally got frozen for cheating on flash games....let's see if i can get them to reverse it.
Time to hit google translate =] & to put high school italian to use =p

Edit: Clicking on 'help' in italian leads me to some search function.....can't find submit a ticket anywhere.
oh well, time to try out my spanish that i picked up in two weeks in ecuador =D

Edited by jonahfinn, 13 April 2011 - 01:17 AM.

#147 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

I got frozen when I used score sender, and it didn't wait the proper wait times, so the time it took to send the score was much less than what it reported to neopets.

#148 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

ICED.

Shops you AB in: 108,58,68,98,3
Refresh Time: 4-7 sec
OCR time: .4-.6
Haggle Time: .4-.6

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 4-6hrs/day. Never longer than 1 1/2 hours at a time.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned? no

What version of that browser are you using? 3.6.13

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia? yes

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) no

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I did dailies and a couple of easy games every day. I also had a huge gallery and stamp collection, customizations, lots of stuff to make it seem legit. I never, ever ABed in magic. Probably caught because of the amount of time I spent ABing or due to the fact that I ABed in stamps.

#149 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

Frozen for cheating on flash games (AoB), went over the highest obtainable score using a score multiplier code.
I also used Abrosia and some auto players, but no mention was made of them.
It took them close to 2 months between the awaiting score review and the inevitable freeze.

#150 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

I think it would be wise to put, roughly, how many UBs you get a day, or a week using ABrosia. I've just started using ABrosia, and using it with caution. Wouldn't want to have my only account iced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users