Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#151 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

Frozen for cheating on flash games ( using SS )

#152 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

I recently just lost two account due to ss... so not worth the effort for some rusty trophy to lose millions....

#153 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

Not recently.
But around 7years ago I was cg'ed.
That was when I was playing legitly. Lost 3mill. My dad bought 2years of premium x] I think thats like 170$-ish? I was sad, and my dad called neopets and yelled at them, for like 30mins straight. I felt sorry for the reciever guy
"sir, theres nothing we can-"
"GIVE HIM HIS ACC BACK. HE'S -YEARS OLD. HE'S SAD NOW, CAN'T YOU SEE?"
"Yes, but sir-"
"DON'T SIR ME!"
ect
I was really young (below 9years) at the time, didn't know what was going on.

Edited by without123, 04 May 2011 - 02:42 AM.

#154 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:51 AM

Not recently.
That was when I was playing legitly. Lost 3mill. My dad bought 2years of premium x] I think thats like 170$-ish? I was sad, and my dad called neopets and yelled at them, for like 30mins straight. I felt sorry for the reciever guy
"Yes, but sir-"
"DON'T SIR ME!"
ect

Did you get your acct back?

#155 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

Not recently.
"Yes, but sir-"
"DON'T SIR ME!"
ect

Wow this sounds epic. What is this 2 year premium thing? I'm sort of back-dated with neopets. If it's neopets related, I do hope you got your account back so that 170$ didn't go to waste.

#156 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:47 AM

what's the longest waiting period anyone here has had between sending an impossible score (either higher than perfect, or high score with a low playing time) and getting frozen by TNT?
It's been 5-6 weeks now for me, so I'm hoping they let it slide...or that my score review somehow got lost in their system =p
wishful thinking, i know

any input would be great

Similar thing is happening to me now :S it's been a while. Are there any circumstances where they simply ignore it (it's a pretty legit looking account)?

#157 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:07 AM

It was not me who was frozen, but a random guys who NMed me :/

The conversation is as below:

Random Guy: Hey I think your UL is great! :) May I have the code for it? I will not copy the whole thing, but just would like the idea.
Me: Thanks. I am happy to share with you my UL, but I cant possibly NM you all the code..
Random Guy: Oh maybe I can give you my email?
Me: Dont do this, TNT will make us silence.. :S Maybe I will ask TNT for the method?

And then I sent a ticket to TNT.
After 4 days, I realized that this guy got frozen..:unsure:
I dun really it's my fault or he did something wrong...:sorry:

#158 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:18 AM

maybe asking the URL code from others is violating the rule ?? LOL

#159 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

Similar thing is happening to me now :S it's been a while. Are there any circumstances where they simply ignore it (it's a pretty legit looking account)?

haha, wishful thinking. That was on my 10 year acc. =p which is now frozen. I exchanged around 15 messages with various TNT members, but no dice. They pretty much keep going back to the same old line of 'the account was found to be in violation of our terms and conditions'

they didn't chain freeze though, which was a pleasant surprise.
Either way, I've lost interest in neopets big time now =p

I log on for 5 minutes at most now

#160 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

haha, wishful thinking. That was on my 10 year acc. =p which is now frozen. I exchanged around 15 messages with various TNT members, but no dice. They pretty much keep going back to the same old line of 'the account was found to be in violation of our terms and conditions'

they didn't chain freeze though, which was a pleasant surprise.
Either way, I've lost interest in neopets big time now =p

I log on for 5 minutes at most now

Fuck! So there is no situation where they just ignore a score? that sucks, I might have to subtly take items out of the account then =_=

#161 LrCz

LrCz
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

I got cg'ed too. I dont even know how but i lot 300,000 and i just started playing. Cg'ers ruin the game TNT isn't even doing there job lol.

#162 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

Fuck! So there is no situation where they just ignore a score? that sucks, I might have to subtly take items out of the account then =_=

well it depends really. Was your impossible score reviewed? If yes. then it's very likely you'll get frozen.
I sent an impossible score on both biscuit brigade and maths nightmare.
Biscuit brigade wasn't reviewed and was accepted right away.
Math nightmare, however was reviewed, not sure if the fact that you can earn an avatar from it played a hand or not.

#163 Oxytor

Oxytor
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

I'd like to ask... We're you active on your account while the program was running? I've noticed during my own trials with shells that they get caught faster if you're "multi-tasking". Realistically you can't be refreshing in a shop every 9 seconds and playing games at the same time.

Would also like to add that my main got chain-frozen along with some sides once :p Can't remember what I said exactly but I said that my side account was actually my sister's account (mentioned "she" was frozen also) and that we share a computer with the whole family so if it was by association that could be the reason. There was also a fair bit of begging that they return my account because it was old and held a lot of memories for me. I got my main account back pretty quickly after that.

Edited by Oxytor, 08 May 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#164 00000

• 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

I logged back into an account I made over a year ago yesterday, just to see if I could remember the password. It worked, then today, I got chain iced for using multiple accounts. WTH. really TNT you cant let me just check a side account , I mean I only have a total of 4 accounts, 3 of which got chain iced. Lost over 1.4 million nps, and 4.8 million in items, and lost my main.

Total loss:
2 shells
1 main
7.2 NP
11.2 million in items

lucky I have a fourth aged, but with nothing.

#165 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:33 AM

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games.

lol

was just testing out review scores for EPC and this happened. was a newbie shell and a proxy was used so everything else is safe :p

#166 N3k0j05h1

N3k0j05h1
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

i just got frozen today, and i only use a score sender to make 70k neopoints :p oh well, guess i'll make a more legit score, well times. i also use the pyramids autoplayer, since abrosia refuses to work for me and stays in idle -_-, i wonder how long i have to wait to get unfrozen

#167 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

i'm gonna get frozen very soon.. -________-

EDIT: I got frozen =='

Edited by choco25, 18 May 2011 - 02:22 AM.

#168 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:42 AM

well it depends really. Was your impossible score reviewed? If yes. then it's very likely you'll get frozen.
I sent an impossible score on both biscuit brigade and maths nightmare.
Biscuit brigade wasn't reviewed and was accepted right away.
Math nightmare, however was reviewed, not sure if the fact that you can earn an avatar from it played a hand or not.

Is it possible for an impossible score to not be reviewed? I kinda doubt that..

#169 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

Maybe they dont care much about "unpopular" games? :p

#170 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

Maybe they dont care much about "unpopular" games? :p

Well the way he said it it seemed like he was talking about games WITH review scores..

#171 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

Not sure if it was impossible,
but there was a group of people on biscuit brigade who scored 7517 (pretty much from silver to gold)
then I used AoB and got a 7571,
I'm guessing that one of the following things happened.
1. 7517 is a perfect score, and somehow the scoring process might've mistaken the last two digits of my score to be the other way around, thus being legit
2. 7517 isn't a perfect score, and my score was completely obtainable....
3. There are no score reviews for Biscuit Brigade

#172 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

Not sure if it was impossible,
but there was a group of people on biscuit brigade who scored 7517 (pretty much from silver to gold)
then I used AoB and got a 7571,
I'm guessing that one of the following things happened.
1. 7517 is a perfect score, and somehow the scoring process might've mistaken the last two digits of my score to be the other way around, thus being legit
2. 7517 isn't a perfect score, and my score was completely obtainable....
3. There are no score reviews for Biscuit Brigade

LOOL. But you got the trophy for it?

#173 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

LOOL. But you got the trophy for it?

yup, but i was paranoid as hell that someone would look at the HST and report me =p

#174 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

yup, but i was paranoid as hell that someone would look at the HST and report me =p

But someone could still look at your HS and report you for cheating,right? :p

#175 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

Man you were lucky.. Im goonna go test that out soon.. :) Thanks for the heads up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users