• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#26 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

I thought it was a very good suggestion.

My other suggestion is make it readable, or its just pointless :|.

And I prefer the saying, "Pain never dies, love is its fuel"

It's an actual language. There ARE people who can read it. By your logic, any language i get would be 'unreadable' by some people. :(
And like i said, i get my tattoos for myself, not other people.

But thanks for the suggestion argue!

edit LMFAO EXACTLY JEREMY! With my tattoo now when people ask what it means 99% of the time i say "it means your mom's hot"

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

It's an actual language. There ARE people who can read it. By your logic, any language i get would be 'unreadable' by some people. :(

If its for you, then this is just an attention whore topic? I mean, this tattoo is for you, so what we like doesn't matter, because its you that wants it.

So you made this topic entirely to bring attention that your getting a cool new tattoo? How clever.

edit LMFAO EXACTLY JEREMY! With my tattoo now when people ask what it means 99% of the time i say "it means your mom's hot"

Ooooooh. Your a lesbian? :o

#28 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

If its for you, then this is just an attention whore topic? I mean, this tattoo is for you, so what we like doesn't matter, because its you that wants it.

So you made this topic entirely to bring attention that your getting a cool new tattoo? How clever.

The MEANING is for me but the actual aesthetically pleasing part of it is for other people. You didn't give me any opinion on what i asked .. you told me to change my quote.

.............................. what's wrong with being a lesbian!?

#29 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Cara why don't you get one of those imagery tatoos instead of words? I have seen some which were quite nice..like maybe a butterfly on your back near your shoulder blade.

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

The MEANING is for me but the actual aesthetically pleasing part of it is for other people. You didn't give me any opinion on what i asked .. you told me to change my quote.

.............................. what's wrong with being a lesbian!?

So get it on your boobs? Problem solved.

And I did too. I told you to get it on your back AND change it. Thats twice as helpful as you where looking forward to.

I never said there is anything wrong with it. It was just a shocker :p

Cara why don't you get one of those imagery tatoos instead of words? I have seen some which were quite nice..like maybe a butterfly on your back near your shoulder blade.

Oh yeah. And while shes at it, she should get a tramp stamp too.

#31 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

Any picture that i could get tattooed that has meaning to it would not add up to what that quote means to me. But thanks for the suggestion!

So get it on your boobs? Problem solved.

And I did too. I told you to get it on your back AND change it. Thats twice as helpful as you where looking forward to.

I never said there is anything wrong with it. It was just a shocker :p

Oh yeah. And while shes at it, she should get a tramp stamp too.

Argue quit being mean in my thread. :/

You told me to get justin bieber on my back!! That's not helpful at all! :p

And no i'm not a lesbian for anyone but Alba.

#32 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

Any picture that i could get tattooed that has meaning to it would not add up to what that quote means to me. But thanks for the suggestion!

Argue quit being mean in my thread. :/

You told me to get justin bieber on my back!! That's not helpful at all! :p

And no i'm not a lesbian for anyone but Alba.

I am not being mean. I'm being the most helpfull out of anyone in this topic.

ANNND. I remember those hot Alba signatures. *drools*

Besides. I think it will give you a leg up.

I mean, if there are 100000 girls trying to sleep with him, your the only one of them with a tattoo of him on your back. thats special. How could he resist? (Besides the fact that you dont have a penis)

#33 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:13 PM

I am not being mean. I'm being the most helpfull out of anyone in this topic.

ANNND. I remember those hot Alba signatures. *drools*

Besides. I think it will give you a leg up.

I mean, if there are 100000 girls trying to sleep with him, your the only one of them with a tattoo of him on your back. thats special. How could he resist? (Besides the fact that you dont have a penis)

LOL WHAT who says i'm trying to sleep with bieber!?

Damn yeah i think imma go on a hunt tonight to look for an old alba sig.
edit .. that hunt didnt take long :(

#34 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

LOL WHAT who says i'm trying to sleep with bieber!?

Damn yeah i think imma go on a hunt tonight to look for an old alba sig.

Your brother says so....

Are you,or are you not obsessed with him?

Well.... Yeah....

You have an entire folder of her....

#35 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Your brother says so....

Are you,or are you not obsessed with him?

Well.... Yeah....

You have an entire folder of her....

I'm not he is ..

And who DOESN'T have an entire folder of her?

#36 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

he's right with the justin beiber obsession, you mention him at least once a day

#37 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

I saw your signature change before I even saw the post XD

#38 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

I saw your signature change before I even saw the post XD

Hahaha yeah i have so many but this one has been my favorite for a long time.

No i don't bring him up and what did i say about you being in my thread? it's bad enough you're sitting in my room now.

#39 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

No i don't bring him up and what did i say about you being in my thread? it's bad enough you're sitting in my room now.

Hey! He solved the "I'll come into your locked room and kick your ass" problem for you. Saved you from HAXXORING his door.

#40 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

Get it on your ribs.

I'll point out from personal experience that it'll be the most unpleasant feeling ever, but worth it.

#41 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:41 PM

Hey! He solved the "I'll come into your locked room and kick your ass" problem for you. Saved you from HAXXORING his door.

HAHA yeah ... if you consider using a knife to turn his lock as haxxoring :p

#42 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

HAHA yeah ... if you consider using a knife to turn his lock as haxxoring :p

Oh that's lame. You can open those with a dime or your fingers.

I thought it was one of those doors with a tiny hole where you need a teeny-tiny flathead screwdriver to get them open.

#43 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:39 PM

But since yours is longer, you could set it up not as a circle, but... well I can't think of what to call the shape, so I'll find a picture to illustrate.

Posted Image

Maybe a pure loop would be manly, but I think this design is feminine in nature (?). I kind of think of Cleopatra when I see something shaped like that :p

omg I totally love that, I'd almost get it myself.

As for your options cara, I vote for back1. You already have a tattoo on your wrist so I wouldnt get the one on the arm, and the back2 option I just find a really weird place, it will be covered most of the time and when it's not, your arm is often kinda covering it.

I need opinions! I recently thought about it and i decided i want it sometime next month. I've wanted this tattoo for a long time, but I can't decide where to put it. I just need to get the size and translation doubled checked.

Yeah be sure to double check the translation. I had 2 companies and 3 people that grew up with the language to help me translate my tattoo, it took two weeks for them to finally agree on it.

#44 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

Get it on your ribs.

I'll point out from personal experience that it'll be the most unpleasant feeling ever, but worth it.

Thanks for the suggestion but i prefer back or arm. :p

Oh that's lame. You can open those with a dime or your fingers.

I thought it was one of those doors with a tiny hole where you need a teeny-tiny flathead screwdriver to get them open.

No they're the easy ones. He somehow thinks i'm unable to open them lol

omg I totally love that, I'd almost get it myself.

As for your options cara, I vote for back1. You already have a tattoo on your wrist so I wouldnt get the one on the arm, and the back2 option I just find a really weird place, it will be covered most of the time and when it's not, your arm is often kinda covering it.

Yeah be sure to double check the translation. I had 2 companies and 3 people that grew up with the language to help me translate my tattoo, it took two weeks for them to finally agree on it.

Well the thing is if i do back1 i'll have to make it small and all one line, whereas back2 can have 2 lines without it looking too weird you know?

Yeah, well i figured out the translations when i got my first tattoo about 8 months ago, just gotta double check.

#45 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

Thanks for the suggestion but i prefer back or arm. :p

No they're the easy ones. He somehow thinks i'm unable to open them lol

Well the thing is if i do back1 i'll have to make it small and all one line, whereas back2 can have 2 lines without it looking too weird you know?

Yeah, well i figured out the translations when i got my first tattoo about 8 months ago, just gotta double check.

Seems like you made your decision between number 1 and 2 then ;)

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

Post a picture of your other one, so we can laugh if its a bad translation :p

Seems like you made your decision between number 1 and 2 then ;)

Well yeah. This is just an attention whore topic. :)

I'm not he is ..

And who DOESN'T have an entire folder of her?

Er. Then pray do tell why there is a picture of him in your first post.

#47 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

Awesome idea :D

My friend had something similar:

Spoiler

Looks really nice, i vote for back2 :)

#48 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

Back 2.

Oh this makes me want another tattoo. :(

#49 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:38 AM

Guys I've decided to do the mature thing and not get a tattoo. I have realized that all the negative connotations associated with tattoos will negatively affect me later on in life (and the majority of them have a fair amount of truth to them) and despite the self-destructive rush I get when doing stupid things like this I will instead pursue a rush that will ultimately better my life, a rush in the form of a higher education.

While I understand sometimes reckless things like tattoos are needed to vent the frustration accumulated from day to day or even possibly try and give myself an identity in a world that increasingly demands conformity, I also understand that going about it in such a manner will not benefit me what-so-ever and will in the long-term be quite disadvantageous and that there are better ways to go about doing so

Furthermore I resolve to stop posting 'I love gay sex with Justin Bieber' on my brother's Codex account and accept my undeniable love for Just Bieber. I will also make sure to log off of my Codex account when using it on his computer as he's likely to notice.

Also you are all perverts.

#50 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

Guys I've decided to do the mature thing and not get a tattoo. I have realized that all the negative connotations associated with tattoos will negatively affect me later on in life (and the majority of them have a fair amount of truth to them) and despite the self-destructive rush I get when doing stupid things like this I will instead pursue a rush that will ultimately better my life, a rush in the form of a higher education.

While I understand sometimes reckless things like tattoos are needed to vent the frustration accumulated from day to day or even possibly try and give myself an identity in a world that increasingly demands conformity, I also understand that going about it in such a manner will not benefit me what-so-ever and will in the long-term be quite disadvantageous and that there are better ways to go about doing so

Furthermore I resolve to stop posting 'I love gay sex with Justin Bieber' on my brother's Codex account and accept my undeniable love for Just Bieber. I will also make sure to log off of my Codex account when using it on his computer as he's likely to notice.

Also you are all perverts.

Well, well.
What a well thought out post. I'm glad to see you've seen the light my dear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users