Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:53 PM

This thread just blew my mind.

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

great. we appreciate cheaters here *I guess*, not hackers.:whistling:

We dont appreciate anyone here who takes things from other people.

Cracking accounts, scamming, and anything that involved taking someone else's "Hard Earned" stuff, is completely against us.

There is nothing wrong with what we do on the neopets site. We simply enable our computer to do the work because we are not stupid, and no one gets hurt. Hackers/Cracking on the other hand hurts alot of people, and is just plain stupid.

#28 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

Noit I'm sorry but there is seriously something wrong with you. Have you been to a shrink and been checked out? I'm starting to get worried man!

HAHAHA love you bro!!

#29 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

You know, girls with penises are theoretically better (on paper) than girls without penises. Thats one entire EXTRA organ.

I think you might want to step back from the computer, and reevaluate a few things. For instance, do you like pussy or dick? Or some combination of the two? Because as I'm sure most of the guys here will agree, the number of genitals should be one per person. Having both usually means one doesn't work fully. So it's really only half an extra organ anyways.

great. we appreciate cheaters here *I guess*, not hackers.:whistling:

It's longstanding policy. You would know better than I how possessive people get over their neopets accounts. We try to only tackle one enemy at a time, which in our case is TNT, not other users.

In case you missed that English lesson, your apostrophes make the words "vagina" and "penis" possessive instead of plural. I'm usually not bothered by the retarded way you type, but this one makes me want to slap you right in the face with my penis.  

You can slap as meny men as you want with your penis. In fact, I'll mail you a man card. Most males have them. But having one automatically makes you superior to males without man cards. So whip those bitches into subservience, homegirl, iargue first.

#30 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:56 PM

HAHAHHA red loved your messages up there. ^^^^ :p

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:58 PM