• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:52 PM

You know what I hate? People who make themselves the victim in a situation in where they aren't. I'm not talking about getting hit by a car and then playing it up for extra whatever, I'm talking about people saying "what up dawg" and the other responding with "Did you say that because I'm Black?!" and get all offended.

Why does this piss me off? It's because these people are CHOOSING to become offended. It might not be an active choice, but it's still a choice based on a lifestye where there mindset is to think that the world revolves around them. It absolutely pisses me off to no limits when people play the race card in an argument.

Or like a certain someone yesterday (honestly I don't give a fuck anymore) who was treated "poorly" and automatically thought it was because he/she was fat. like, what the fuck?! Why the hell would someone jump to that conclusion? Is it because they're bats crazy? I think so. Or if I make a comment about someone who couldn't get into their wanted faculty because their GPA was too low due to them partying 24/7, and my friend getting offended because something similar to happened to them. Obviously I wasn't talking about them, but they decide to get all righteous and offended. Or just look at the fat people debate. Shit pisses me off.

Get over yourself people. You drive people away with that

/rant.

#2 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

I too, am a victim of this forum's shenanigans.:crybaby:

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:55 PM

I too, am a victim of this forum's shenanigans.:crybaby:

I would say you are actually a victim (slightly :p). People are kinda ratting on you xD

#4 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

Juupon, STFU.

#5 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:57 PM

I was being sarcastic. xD

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:02 PM

Juupon, STFU.

This offends me! GIVE ME ATTENTION

#7 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:05 PM

No you are a victim of your belief that you need to reply in nearly every thread, even if what you have to say is simply parroting a previous post... Or your failed understanding of something that has been answered and simply involves a bit of reading instead choosing to ask the question again in your own words.

I'm a victim of my own intelligence. I hate stupid people hey piss me off and make me want to commit hate crimes against Darwin for his theory not working properly.

You're not a victim of your own intelligence. You're a victim of your own arrogance. When people commit hate crimes, everyone loses. /=

#8 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

It's really funny to see that kind of behavior on a forum dedicated to becoming prosperous in Neopets. Everyone just need to relax and have fun! :o

#9 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

this comment made me laugh so hard that I woke my dogs :/

yeah, my sister kind of pisses me off when she victimizes herself, today I was with some friends having a laugh and she was all butthurt because she didn't hear something and none was paying her attention when she asked... and she was like, yeah, that's all because I'm not your friend! and she left the room... I'm sure it's the hormones or something... I sure hope they are (she's 17)

#10 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

Boggart, have I ever mentioned that you one of my favorite people on Codex?
Just putting it out there.

#11 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:15 PM

Bats crazy?

Lol, I like that

+1

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

Boggart, have I ever mentioned that you one of my favorite people on Codex?
Just putting it out there.

Haha well thank you :p This isn't exactly a common thing around here xD

My mom victimizes herself all the time. I buy my sister some starbucks, and we come home to my mom saying "why didn't you get ME anything?! It's becuase you love your sister more than me and I raised you!" and she stalks away. She doesn't even like Starbucks >_<

Lol, I like that

+1

I heard an Australlian person say it once and now that's the expression I use xD

#13 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:30 PM

My mom victimizes herself all the time. I buy my sister some starbucks, and we come home to my mom saying "why didn't you get ME anything?! It's becuase you love your sister more than me and I raised you!" and she stalks away. She doesn't even like Starbucks >_<

Bring me Starbucks (:
I work literally right next door to Starbucks and it makes me sad.
I've gotten a lot better at not blowing my money there, because I used to grab a drink before or after each shift.
Now I just treat myself once or twice a month ):

#14 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

You're not a victim of your own intelligence. You're a victim of your own arrogance. When people commit hate crimes, everyone loses. /=

Juupon, i think the thing is, when you post like 25 times in 1 topic and every post being a few words or a line long and your posts usually go off topic it looks like you're spamming. Maybe instead of posting a bunch of useless stuff you can take time and put thought into one meaningful and contributing post of decent length?

Anyways as far as this topic goes, there has always been drama like this. Best to just ignore it!

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:38 PM

Anyways as far as this topic goes, there has always been drama like this. Best to just ignore it!

It's fine when it's online, but like yesterday iargue got the brunt of it (although he's pretty thick skinned so I think he'll be okay :p). But if it were someone else then I'd probably get angry FOR them :/

And when it happens in real life I can't ignore it if it's one of my family members/friends. Makes me want to falcon punch even if they're not pregnant.

#16 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

I hate how I was targeted as the girl who shows off her boobs. -___-

Juupon, i think the thing is, when you post like 25 times in 1 topic and every post being a few words or a line long and your posts usually go off topic it looks like you're spamming. Maybe instead of posting a bunch of useless stuff you can take time and put thought into one meaningful and contributing post of decent length?

I totally understand what you're saying. But I'm not a poster of many words. I don't like to chuck it in all in one go. I'm pretty sure there are some people that post a few word sometimes. As for me doing it 25 times in one post, aren't you exaggerating it a little? :p

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

I'm guessing you're kidding because a lot of people do that (not specifically here) and I doubt any of us care, except the person referenced in the original post.

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

I dont hate black people, but I hate shado because hes black. Am I racist?

#19 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

I'm guessing you're kidding because a lot of people do that (not specifically here) and I doubt any of us care, except the person referenced in the original post.

I don't mind that they thought that Gee was talking about me. I just hate that they assumed it was me because I'm frequently on the top posters board.

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

naw, it's justified.

I don't mind that they thought that Gee was talking about me. I just hate that they assumed it was me because I'm frequently on the top posters board.

in all fairness there was no one else in the top poster board that had that type of photo :p

#21 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:54 PM

I totally understand what you're saying. But I'm not a poster of many words. I don't like to chuck it in all in one go. I'm pretty sure there are some people that post a few word sometimes. As for me doing it 25 times in one post, aren't you exaggerating it a little? :p

Do you seriously want me to quote your posts?

This thread alone:

"I was being sarcastic. xD "

"I too, am a victim of this forum's shenanigans."

I don't think i've EVER seen you post more then a couple sentences at a time.

Anyways i guess post count doesn't really matter since you're not going to leave after 500 posts. But you still come off as a spammer when you post such short useless posts. Just sayin'.

#22 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

I've only posted two pictures of me. One where I was wearing a sweater and the other where it was only from the shoulder up. I don't even have big boobs. It was rather embarrassing. :3

Edit:

This thread alone:

Anyways i guess post count doesn't really matter since you're not going to leave after 500 posts. But you still come off as a spammer when you post such short useless posts. Just sayin'.

You act like I'm the only one.

Edited by Juupon, 02 November 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

This thread alone:

qft

I'm really tempted to just leave it at that D:

That extra line didn't add anymore substance. Nor did that or this one

Substance abuse is bad.

#24 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:01 PM

lmao O.o ^ made my day
AND
yes its racist...

lmao O.o ^ made my day
AND
yes its racist...

#25 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

I hate people who go their entire lives defining themselves by the one shitty thing that happened to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users