Passive Aggressiveness at its finest
Here's the last two solutions. I've come full circle. I've become the Sweeney whomst've used blogs to post answers.
Worth if it meant more people posting blogs.
Conundrum #2 - Answer: Angelpuss Smiley
- Neoboard themed.
- All the horizontal boxes were the English subforum names for the boards.
- The "English only" was originally meant to be a reference to TNT shutting down every other language for neopets. I wasn't 100% sure on this case, but it worked out because there were only enough boxes for the English variants of the board names.
- The hint referred to a warf. Check out the item description for said petpet.
- Answer found here. Scroll all the way down.
Conundrum #3 - Answer: Royal Potionary
- It's a literal journey from the three outside maps of the medievally themed worlds. Subtlety is my forte.
- The water tidbit means she can't travel over direct water.
- I am proud of the last picture's drawing. It's my first drawn OC. I named him Mappy the Justice Feminist Krawk. Everyone loves him and he punches evil in the left tit.