Today's Random Thoughts With No Context.
1. Given that Hell does exist, mine would strap me into a chair and force me to watch every moment of my mortal life without a break, in repeat.
2. I have six people in Codex I want to apologize to but there's something, whether by weakness, fear, or inferiority complex, I have always found a seemingly legitimate reason to not do so.
3. A young boy's first true sight was of my face behind a mask. I wished his first vision was something more meaningful like that of his mother's face.
4. I'm at a point in my life where it's pointless to consciously show off and accept that it's okay to live as what I choose as okay. I've never been more grateful.
5. I have too many people that love me and it bugs me that I can't love them back.
6. If I were to die in the next minute and only had a pen and a sticky note to leave something behind for the world, I would make a small paper airplane and name it whatever comes to my mind at the last moment.
7. Wishes have expiration dates.