So you've been frozen for suspicious activity? That sucks. Or you just want to know what to save before that happens so you can maybe get your account back, even if you were cheating? This guide will tell you what to put in your ticket here to get optimal results.
(Please note that this guide is also posted by me on DZ but I thought everyone would benefit from it, enjoy.)
What to put in your ticket & how to go about sending it
What you will need to send your ticket
- Create an account with a similar username to the account that you are cheating on or have gotten frozen on, add an extra letter or underscore.
Example: Account 1: neopetsrules Account 2 (the one you will make): neopets_rules
- This account needs to be completely legitimate and if at all possible be used on the same IP address as the account you are trying to save other wise it just looks super fishy. Have it attached to the same email as the account you want back. This is where you will send the ticket from so it's important that it doesn't look suspicious.
- Go to your profile editing page here and put in
2. A profile layout (Sunnyneo has some)
3. Something in the description about how you are (insert username here) and you were frozen and now you are rebuilding while waiting to get your *unfairly* frozen account back.
- Play some games or whatever and go on it regularly to check you ticket once you send it.
Information to put in the ticket
This is super important because the more information you have, the better & you need to put it in in a way that will make them think they should give your account back.
Note: If you are trying to get a frozen account back this is less likely to work as you won't be able to get all the information really needed to have ENOUGH. Put as much from my list as possible though & gather that information in the future so you can use it in such a situation. Like a Boy Scout, you should always be prepared.
Open a word/notepad/whatever document and put this information in it in a clear & labeled way. Some of it will be asked of you in the ticket, but still put it in the word document.
Lets start out with what the ticket will ask of you:
- Previously used passwords (leave blank if not applicable)
- Previously used emails (" ")
- The birthday connected to the account
- Neocash Purchased
- Rare item codes redeemed (Did you buy merch way back when and get an item? Do you have the grundo warehouse avatar? ect.)
- Pets you have created, abandoned, or transferred
- Warnings received (what they were for, when did you get it, ect)
- Items equipped to your pets or in your closet (Clothes/Battledome items/petpets/petpetpets)
Now to what they don't ask for and will count as additional info
Note: Do not put this info in the additional info area. Instead put in that box "See attached document".
This info can be found under the 'My Account' tab.
- List of neofriends (yes again) but this time put whether they are listed as accepted/not accepted/frozen/are listed as VIP
- What neomails are unread or read
- If you have anyone requesting to be your neofriend
- List of who is on your block list
- Any neomails in your inbox (Who are they from/What do they say/When were they sent)
- Any diary entries (what were they/when were they)
- Any neomail folders
- What your neomail permissions are set to (neofriend only/everyone/ect)
- Your bandwidth settings
- What boxes you have checked/unchecked (Whether or not you want BD Challenges/guild mailers/ect)
- Whether you are accepting flash game challenges
- What theme you are using
- The birthday attached to your account
- Your pin # and which parts of the site you have pinned (or if you don't have a pin)
- Your email preferences (what neopets can/can't send to your email)
- Items in your inventory
- Items in your closet (Items, quantity & pages as well as the item names)
- Items already on your neopets (backgrounds, ect)
- # of items & quantity in your SDB (Chose whatever tab you have the most unchanging number of items in and put that down as well. Example: Category: Books | Items: x | Qty: x)
- # of neopoints in the bank/what level of bank you are (millionare platinum, ect)/Yearly interest/Interest rate
- Items in your shop that are unpriced
- Your shops sales history (who bought what when and for how much)
- Any money in your shop till
- Items in your neohome/in your storage shed/are in your neohome but are not placed
- Anything purchased from the NC mall (this includes freebies)
- Keys used/earned in keyquest & what color of key to what # you have
- Habitarium info (sorry not well versed in this as it's so new)
- # of avatars / which ones you have
- Any neoboard pens (names, what avatar/font is attached)
- What are your 5 most recent avatars
- Do you have a font? If so, what is the coding?
- Are you viewing fonts/neosignatures?
- How many neopoints do you have out?
- Do you have any not clicked item events or pending item events?
- Do you have stocks? What are the stocks and how many shares do you have?
- What level are you in Illusen or Jhudora's quests (or both)
- Are you currently on a faerie quest? What is she asking for?
- Are any of your neopets sick?
- How much NC do you have?
- What is your active neopet
- Have you completed any treasure maps
- Do you have the lab ray or petpet lab ray?
- Do you have any unclaimed plot points/AC points?
- Have you been silenced? For how long?
- Have you ever had a suspension? How many & how long
- Have you submitted a ticket before?
If you have Premium
If so, include these things in your word document as well.
- That you have premium (obviously)
- Any unread mail messages (who are they from/are they random events/ect)
- Is portal turned on? If so what theme are you using?
- Who referred you/were you referred
- Have you made any referrals/how many
- How long have you had premium
- Do you have access to the charter boards
- Whether you have basic or plus
Screenies are also beneficial, take them of any of the things listed.
Now we've put in all the info we can on the form neopets has provided, the next step is to fill out the "Why you think we should give you back your account" part & also attach the word document to your ticket.
Now attach your word document (Once you have made sure you have AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE & it is clear and easily read and of course after you have saved!)
Congrats! You have submitted an AWESOME ticket!
TNT can be a real pain about getting to these tickets, it can take a few months, just submit it every few weeks if you haven't gotten a reply, but try to not spam them.
If they tell you you have not submitted enough info reply to their email in a respectfully bitchy way (there is such thing), saying that they obviously haven't read your ticket. Tell them you will gladly attach your extensive account information to this email reply and ask them to please take a few minutes to actually look at it and that you hope this will be resolved soon as you have really been waiting long enough.
Good luck & stay prepared by updating your word document regularly!
Edited by boardwalks, 21 May 2011 - 12:36 PM.