Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7601 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

ok thanks, I guess I should just assume that whenever Abrosia has any issues it is because of the neopet servers, because abrosia runs amazingly well.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm. I think it is.

I didn't say that when Abrosia has issues it's because of always becauae of neopets. Usually, though, that issue with logging in is due to neopets, unless you account was randomly frozen when you were running Abrosia. It's been doing that whenever the site lags really bad, so it's been giving us that error for a long time. 

Other errors though, may be due to Abrosia. 

You can find a list of errors and their fixes for all of our programs here:

http://www.neocodex....manager-errors/

It might be helpful for you. The login error is on that list as well.

#7602 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

yeah figured that out shortly after, however I just received this error message and neopets is not down at the moment:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 760, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1010, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2458, in visitShopMain
AttributeError: Abrosia got logged out and login failed, so program was forcibly aborted.

anyone know the source of the problem? been working great all day

i highly recommend looking at the neopets FB and twitter as they did announce maintenance and do tend to bring the site down a bit before they are suppose to 

#7603 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

Hi I just tried out Advanced membership today because I want to try ABing but whenever I launch the Program Manager (which I have had before being an Advanced member), it doesn't show any options for me to edit any settings.

I'm using a Mac.

I tried logging in and logging out. Can anyone help me out?

Edited by WhiteMage, 17 March 2015 - 02:00 AM.

#7604 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

Hi I just tried out Advanced membership today because I want to try ABing but whenever I launch the Program Manager (which I have had before being an Advanced member), it doesn't show any options for me to edit any settings.

I'm using a Mac.

I tried logging in and logging out. Can anyone help me out?

Do you have a screenshot so we can see what's happening? Sometimes not closing one of the popup windows can stop you from accessing any settings so that's one thing to check for.

#7605 blackflamedeathwish

blackflamedeathwish
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:33 PM

I keep getting an error when trying a manual list. IT is saying the shop IDs are wrong, even though I have the m separated by a comma? 
EX: 1,7,8,13,14,30,37,58,70,98

Here's the list, it's 30K+ list:

Spoiler

Well, so far I've only been able to use it with a single shop ID, BUT I did just score a Pretty Purple Princess Negg, for 23,866nps within 3 minutes of starting the single shop manual buy :S

Edited by Waser Lave, 28 January 2016 - 08:21 AM.
Spoilered list

#7606 blackflamedeathwish

blackflamedeathwish
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:45 PM

Oooo, that explains a lot. Thanks, so far had good luck with my lists.

#7607 palmer420

palmer420
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

Needed to post a thank you, been using for ... 5 days now? Started out with 100k on a shell, and since I started, my shop is now 150+ full (est. 2mil value), 1.2m pure and a r99 hts ub. All this gained from using abrosia (free)

Very cool indeed, I will continue using the free version as my track record shows getting banned by using unrealistic times and high profit items.

Thanks again

#7608 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Needed to post a thank you, been using for ... 5 days now? Started out with 100k on a shell, and since I started, my shop is now 150+ full (est. 2mil value), 1.2m pure and a r99 hts ub. All this gained from using abrosia (free)
Very cool indeed, I will continue using the free version as my track record shows getting banned by using unrealistic times and high profit items.
Thanks again

its well worth buying it, if you decide to

#7609 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:28 AM

yes I only run mine for about 1 hour day and earn about 500k in shop items and at least 1 r99 item per day which im just chucking in my gall

#7610 NeoK

NeoK
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

I cannot figure out how to even open it after download. it says something about not being compatible with my windows computer.

#7611 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:51 PM

I cannot figure out how to even open it after download. it says something about not being compatible with my windows computer.

You don't download Abrosia from here. Under "neopets" at the top of the page, there's something saying "download program manager". Click it. All our programs are contained within the manager, you don't download them from the links in their threads.

#7612 buruber

buruber
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:38 AM

Is Abrosia supposed to restock my shop automatically? force item management doesnt seem to do anything 

Edited by buruber, 27 March 2016 - 06:52 AM.

#7613 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:20 AM

Is Abrosia supposed to restock my shop automatically? force item management doesnt seem to do anything 

It should move the items from your inventory to your shop. Do you have it set to store the items in your shop and not on "do nothing"? Also, do you happen to have item pricing on? If so, turn it off, it's broken and may be causing the issue. If your shop is full, Abrosia won't be able to stock it so the items will stay in your inventory. 

#7614 buruber

buruber
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:14 AM

It should move the items from your inventory to your shop. Do you have it set to store the items in your shop and not on "do nothing"? Also, do you happen to have item pricing on? If so, turn it off, it's broken and may be causing the issue. If your shop is full, Abrosia won't be able to stock it so the items will stay in your inventory. 

Hello, its on set to store items to shop.

So auto pricing is broken? I will have it off then, thank you. I will try again.

#7615 duhitsme

duhitsme
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

I felt a bit silly after trying to figure out for over an hour why Abrosia was stuck on Initializing for me after reading all guides and having all my settings correct.  

The fix was unchecking the autopricing and now Abrosia is running perfectly for me.  Just a little insight for anyone having trouble getting past "initializing"

#7616 Shockz

Shockz
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:08 AM

Is this ok to use on a legit main account? (though I guess it wont be so legit anymore lol)

I want to finally tackle a stamp avatar and use this to help me get there

#7617 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:12 AM

Is this ok to use on a legit main account? (though I guess it wont be so legit anymore lol)

I want to finally tackle a stamp avatar and use this to help me get there

I do use it on my main to buy Stamps, and it's been pretty safe so far, but if you want to be safe you can use an aged shell, run Abrosia, and then transfer any Stamps you get over to your main through junk lots.

Junk lot transfers have been shown to be safe, and I do a few per day myself and never had an issue. Here's a study that tested different methods, and showed that junk lot transfers are safe: http://www.neocodex....eze-rate-study/

Here is how old your account needs to be, before it can view items of higher rarities: http://www.jellyneo....bierestrictions (see under "Shopping").

Please note as well that Stamps is a very competitive shop to AB in, if you're looking to AB them directly -- you typically would need the settings of Advanced members in order to compete for the rarer Stamps there effectively.

Edited by HiMyNameIsJunjie, 19 June 2016 - 04:13 AM.

#7618 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:26 AM

Hi, just wondering if Abrosia works for windows. Can't seem to get it running through the main link https://www.neocodex.us/abrosia.html is there a different link for windows?

#7619 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:36 AM

Hi, just wondering if Abrosia works for windows. Can't seem to get it running through the main link https://www.neocodex.us/abrosia.html is there a different link for windows?

@231205 You can download the program manager (under the neopets tab) and Abrosia is included there ;)

#7620 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:59 AM

@231205 You can download the program manager (under the neopets tab) and Abrosia is included there ;)

Alright Thanks!

Quick question, so i just click run and it will run everything by itself? I do not have to set what to buy?

#7621 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:24 AM

Alright Thanks!

Quick question, so i just click run and it will run everything by itself? I do not have to set what to buy?

Correct. It'll buy whatever meets your profit margin (which is set at 5k I believe, you can change that). If you want to choose what to buy, you'll need to make a list, we've got some guides on that here:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#7622 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:56 AM

how often does your abrosia restocks? i've been running it for 2 hours and got nothing lol ><

#7623 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:14 AM

Could be you're just in the wrong shop :( Where are you restocking? 

#7624 231205

• 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:06 AM

I realized i had an error =P, 

Error code is as follows:

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1192, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2448, in visitShopMain
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 43, in LogUsernameFail
  File "base64.pyc", line 53, in b64encode
TypeError: must be string or buffer, not dict

any idea?

#7625 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:13 AM

I realized i had an error =P, 

Error code is as follows:

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2448, in visitShopMain
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 43, in LogUsernameFail
  File "base64.pyc", line 53, in b64encode
TypeError: must be string or buffer, not dict

any idea?

that means it can't log in to your neopets account. Are you sure your username and password are entered correctly or if you aren't frozen? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users