• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#51 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

If you have a problem with something Toxic is doing, we need to hear about it. It doesn't belong in a "Congratulations" news post though.

That is why I'm guessing the posts got removed.

you should have said that this thread is only for congratulations then. some people obviously thought they can share their opinion and their posts got deleted in no time.

#52 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Just don't get too much of a real life, and you'll be fine :p

#53 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

Just don't get too much of a real life, and you'll be fine :p

im sure that wont be an issue.

#54 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Congratulations!

Pfffft, SL said hard on. :rofl:

Haha I should not have giggled as much as I did.

What got censored?

#55 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

What got censored?

All I saw was a gif saying "no no no no no no no just no" or something silly. I kind of wish I knew what the controversy was about, but I expect to remain clueless and I kind of don't care. A lot of people change when they moderate so we'll just have to wait and see. I expect positive results. I never had any bones to pick with him back in the day. ^_^

#56 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Never grow up :thumbsup:

#57 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

you should have said that this thread is only for congratulations then. some people obviously thought they can share their opinion and their posts got deleted in no time.

I don't need to say "it's a congratulations thread". If anyone wants to complain about staff, they should be messaging an admin about them. If they want to complain about an admin, talk to another admin. This has always been the policy, and we've always removed public bitching about staff.

I just finished lecturing the Retired Members about this. :/

Does this mean the cheap money grabs will finally stop? Whatever we can do to stop him before he comes to our door preaching pyramid schemes please.

You. Send me a PM if you want to complain.

#58 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Never grow up

Yessir :p

All I saw was a gif saying "no no no no no no no just no" or something silly. I kind of wish I knew what the controversy was about, but I expect to remain clueless and I kind of don't care. A lot of people change when they moderate so we'll just have to wait and see. I expect positive results. I never had any bones to pick with him back in the day. ^_^

I really wish I could be a powerless mod so I could see invisible topics and the warn/ban section.

#59 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

We've been appointing moderators for 7 years now. Every single one we've appointed, someone's had some sort of problem with them. It's mostly really minor stuff, or a grudge, or something.

I don't play much attention to people complaining right at the beginning anymore because of this. :/

Spoiler

#60 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

We've been appointing moderators for 7 years now. Every single one we've appointed, someone's had some sort of problem with them. It's mostly really minor stuff, or a grudge, or something.

Pfft, they all loved me. :>

#61 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

Pfft, they all loved me. :>

Oh, I'm sure if I dig, I'll find something. :devil: I'm too lazy though.

#62 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Oh, I'm sure if I dig, I'll find something. :devil: I'm too lazy though.

it was sarcasm. :(

#63 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Every single one we've appointed, someone's had some sort of problem with them. It's mostly really minor stuff, or a grudge, or something.

Lies.

#64 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

it was sarcasm. :(

Well yeah, but I figured replying with "HAHAHAHAHA" was too boring. So sue me. :whistling:

#65 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Ya that's what I thought so I double checked and the gif is still up. I think Onlyme posted it in jest because she's really sweet and I think her and Toxic are tinychat buddies? I really wish I could be a powerless mod so I could see invisible topics and the warn/ban section.

They're more like tiny chat enemy's. Just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean that they're like that with everyone else as well. :p

#66 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

They're more like tiny chat enemy's. Just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean that they're like that with everyone else as well. :p

Ya sorry I didn't know I was so off base so I (unsuccessfully) ninja edited my post. Disregard me I'm old and senile (and haven't been on tinychat in ages)

#67 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Lies.

I've received reports in the past that you were "too strict" on the noobs, because you would use your superior intellect to make fun of them in the status updates. :p

Tinychat officially has nothing to do with Neocodex the site. What happens on tinychat most definitely should stay there and not reflect here. :/

#68 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

I've received reports in the past that you were "too strict" on the noobs, because you would use your superior intellect to make fun of them in the status updates. :p

Tinychat officially has nothing to do with Neocodex the site. What happens on tinychat most definitely should stay there and not reflect here. :/

Someone needs to play bad cop to your good cop. You should revel in the thought that it makes you look better.

#69 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

You said, "Every single one we've appointed, someone's had some sort of problem with them". Everybody who has complained about me have been nobodies and therefore don't fall under your statement. :)

#70 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Someone needs to play bad cop to your good cop. You should revel in the thought that it makes you look better.

Who doesn't revel in the thought that Laser's around? He gets shit done. :p

You said, "Every single one we've appointed, someone's had some sort of problem with them". Everybody who has complained about me have been nobodies and therefore don't fall under your statement. :)

Touché.

#71 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

Yessir :p

Ya that's what I thought so I double checked and the gif is still up. I think Onlyme posted it in jest because she's really sweet and I think her and Toxic are tinychat buddies? I really wish I could be a powerless mod so I could see invisible topics and the warn/ban section.

Oh, that wasn't what was invised? I'm surprised! That's what I get for assuming without checking and then saw them complaining about censorship so... uhh... as I've said many times, I don't pretend to know what's going on here anymore. Did I ever? xD

And yeah I completely agree, SLinky. I don't recall a single one where there wasn't some sort of issues either posting in public or complained privately. I'm certain I was not immune by any means. I find a lot of mods learn to have thick skin quickly if they don't already.

#72 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

You can tell that to the Tinychat regulars who let their personal feelings cloud their judgement on matters like this.
"I dislike this person, yep that means their going to do a horrible job. End of discussion."

#73 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

You can tell that to the Tinychat regulars who let their personal feelings cloud their judgement on matters like this.
"I dislike this person, yep that means their going to do a horrible job. End of discussion."

I sort of just did in here, and I don't really care to go on Tinychat and say anything because like I said, it has nothing to do with the forum. So yeah, mission accomplished? :p

#74 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

Silly how people keep such petty grudges.

Yeah, someone was an ass to you, but if they're smart at all, they're not going to put silly things like Tinychat in the way of their responsibilities, less they want their power revoked as quickly as they got it.

/complaining

#75 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

First promotion in a while and I havent thought "who?".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users