Photo

the walking dead season 2

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#101 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

i havnt started yet, needa catch up on some eps as well... been watching too much k dramas lately :p

#102 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

Finally some action!
This is probably the only episode where I haven't been bored with dialogue.
Spoiler

#103 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

Ugh. Rick lost all the man points he earned last episode with that humanitarian act.

#104 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

That bitch is manipulating the shit out of Rick.

#105 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

I completely missed the last episode. Did anything actually happen? Is it interesting yet?

#106 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

After this episode it's pretty clear what the doctor at the CDC whispered to Rick. He's putting everyone in danger by not telling them the truth about the dead.

He and Lori were tag team buzzkills this week.

#107 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:56 AM

After this episode it's pretty clear what the doctor at the CDC whispered to Rick.

Was it that his wife is immune to the infection due to her lacking a brain?

Spoiler

#108 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#109 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#110 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#111 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Spoiler

#112 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#113 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#114 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

Spoiler

It wasn't to me considering that in most zombie related lore, only actually being bit or having fluid contact with a zombie can actually turn you into one.
Spoiler

#115 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

It wasn't to me considering that in most zombie related lore, only actually being bit or having fluid contact with a zombie can actually turn you into one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#116 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#117 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

Posted Image

#118 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

LOL @ shoot Carl. Yeah, good job keeping an eye out on your boy during the zombie apocalypse. I get so bored of these bitches just doing laundry all the time. You'd think their clothes would be fucking pristine, since that's all the women fucking do. But nooooooo... everyone has pit stains.

I loved the scene where Andrea told Lori off.

Acid rain! Toxins in the breathing air!
In the Walking Dead comic books, everyone living is already infected, and when they die, no matter how, they become zombies. Perhaps this is the way the show is going. Perhaps not. They seem to be taking a lot of liberties with the characters and the plot. Apparently, Andrea fucking Dale would have been too much for the American public, so they left that out. I hope they don't change too much with Lori and her baby. I literally stood up and cheered when I read it.

I'm tired of putting shit in spoilers, and having to click spoilers to see the spoilers.
How about you don't read this thread unless you've seen the latest episode? Herp derp.

#119 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

Apparently, Andrea fucking Dale would have been too much for the American public, so they left that out.

I'm sure she could have given him a quick one after he had his insides ripped out, it would only be fair after he stopped her from killing herself. :/

As for spoilers, I think anything regarding what happens in the comic books but has not yet happened in the TV show should probably be avoided if they're really significant spoilers. :p

#120 rainfuzz

rainfuzz
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

Does anyone know what happened to Jenny, I think it was? She got really sick and seemed to be dying of zombie infection. Fever.. etc.. But now she's perfectly fine. Way to go for useless crap in the tv show, producers.

Spoilers never really bothered me. If you don't want to know something, best thing to do is stay away from anything even slightly related just in case.
And you know it's a good show when you can read spoilers but still have a hard time figuring out how, or why because of all the subtle clues and hints the writers left. Not sure if we have any in Walking Dead, though..

Walking Dead has turned into quite the drama show. I know it's supposed to be like one, but it's so much more fun to figure how people turn into zombies or if they were bit.. and how they will survive. All I've seen in season 2 is bitching about laundry, dirty deeds and who gets to sleep in the house and keep Carl and Lori safe. so exciting.

And with regards to Andrea x Dale, I think it was either a combination of perhaps the actors didn't wanna maek dat lurv, and the writers thinking it might be too much for the public. Shame, they should have at least kept a small undertone of flirting or something stronger than what they have shown.

#121 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

Does anyone know what happened to Jenny, I think it was? She got really sick and seemed to be dying of zombie infection. Fever.. etc.. But now she's perfectly fine. Way to go for useless crap in the tv show, producers.

She turned into a zombie after she died and her husband couldn't kill her so he just left her wandering around outside.

#122 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

I'm tired of putting shit in spoilers, and having to click spoilers to see the spoilers.
How about you don't read this thread unless you've seen the latest episode? Herp derp.

What if we have never seen the show or read the books and have no intention to? Can we read this thread it just for fun? :shifty:

#123 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

andrea x dale? kinky!
I've never read the comic, but is Dale still a 'father figure' to her in them?

Also that Carl is becoming annoying like his pissy mother.

#124 rainfuzz

rainfuzz
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

She turned into a zombie after she died and her husband couldn't kill her so he just left her wandering around outside.

http://i.imgur.com/s2M5p.jpg

Loli girl? I thought her name was Jenny at least, and she hasn't died in the tv show. (yet?)
Guess it was a filler to talk about suicide in the show.

andrea x dale? kinky!
I've never read the comic, but is Dale still a 'father figure' to her in them?

Also that Carl is becoming annoying like his pissy mother.

I didn't read the whole comic, but it seemed as if Dale was some sort of father figure but she still had more feelings than that for him, which showed up both in tv show, and comic. The whole father figure act made things more interesting about their relationship to read and watch.

Carl appears to be turning into Shane lolol.

#125 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

http://i.imgur.com/s2M5p.jpg

Loli girl? I thought her name was Jenny at least, and she hasn't died in the tv show. (yet?)
Guess it was a filler to talk about suicide in the show.

She was just in shock, she was never sick or infected.

I thought Carol/Daryl seemed more likely than Dale/Andrea tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users