• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#26 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I modified the guide a little and added a new section I completely forgot about until now.

Strategy #.6 - Shell Self-Icing Hopping

#27 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

-Edit... I'm moving my ideas elsewhere.

Edited by Leaf, 06 April 2012 - 07:26 AM.

#28 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

I have been using a new method to transfer ETS items from my shells to my main accounts that seems a little less obvious then "Gifting"
You guys can try it out and see how you like it, but just so you know, there is a little risk involved in this.

I am assuming that if you are using multiple accounts then you probably have some sort of proxie system
but even if you don't you can still use this method, of course it would just be safer to use one as with anything else.
Anyways...

Does this actually work? :o

#29 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

My largest transfer to date was 5 Draik egg's and 3 Draik Morphing Potion... all within 2 minutes and the same account bought them.

Does this actually work? :o

On one of my shells i restock at shop number 58. On my mini main account I collect stamps. But it would be too risky to send over every rare stamp I autobuy... there are just too many. So I use this method. I transfer a lot of nicely priced stamps (50-99K) over to the account where i collect them on and only buy them for 1NP off of myself. It saves me neopoints on the account I'm collecting stamps and it keeps the account safe.

But to keep things simple... Yes, this does work. The most expensive item i have transferred so far was a Sword of Skardsen. I put it for sale in my shop for 1NP and bought it on the account i wanted it on. You have to fallow the instructions I posted though to make this a safe method of transfer. If you just log into your shell and price it and then log into your main and try and go over to buy it, it might be gone by then.

#30 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

On one of my shells i restock at shop number 58. On my mini main account I collect stamps. But it would be too risky to send over every rare stamp I autobuy... there are just too many. So I use this method. I transfer a lot of nicely priced stamps (50-99K) over to the account where i collect them on and only buy them for 1NP off of myself. It saves me neopoints on the account I'm collecting stamps and it keeps the account safe.

But to keep things simple... Yes, this does work. The most expensive item i have transferred so far was a Sword of Skardsen. I put it for sale in my shop for 1NP and bought it on the account i wanted it on. You have to fallow the instructions I posted though to make this a safe method of transfer. If you just log into your shell and price it and then log into your main and try and go over to buy it, it might be gone by then.

Hmm..i will def try this to transfer NP from my main to my side.
Thanks Leaf.

#31 Meeple

Meeple
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

The idea of laundering np is new to me - until I met you guys, all my np were legit ;) So I was just wondering, what about transferring stuff through pet adoption? Couldn't you put all kinds of expensive stuff (battledome, clothes, petpet...) on your pet and then give it to a different account? I'm not saying this is very practical, but it seems quite safe.

#32 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:36 PM

The idea of laundering np is new to me - until I met you guys, all my np were legit ;) So I was just wondering, what about transferring stuff through pet adoption? Couldn't you put all kinds of expensive stuff (battledome, clothes, petpet...) on your pet and then give it to a different account? I'm not saying this is very practical, but it seems quite safe.

Considering the fact that Neopets drop equipped items when pounded or transferred this wouldn't work at all. Clothing transfers but there is hardly any expensive ETS clothing that would even be worth doing this with.

Petpet is the only thing but the expensive petpets aren't all that ETS, that is an alternative but not the most efficient method and since most of us transfer around much larger ETS and pure it is not a good method for this.

As far as safety goes petpet transfer via pet is a pretty safe way to go.

#33 Meeple

Meeple
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

I see! Thanks for clearing that up :)

#34 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

I see! Thanks for clearing that up :)

No problem.

#35 Kaidra

Kaidra
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I know that I am new here to the site.
Though I have played neopets for many years.
I always thought of this way as a great way to transfer wealth from one account to another. It involves a little risk but you can transfer a great amount of wealth easily and I think undetected.

Sell all your items, buy a really expensive petpet, attach it to a neopet with a bad species and a bad name to make it unattractable to others and put it in the pound and have your main ready to adopt it, then take the petpet off the neopet, and then toss the junk pet back into the pound.

Has this method been debated before? Any input?

Edited by Kaidra, 08 September 2012 - 02:55 PM.

#36 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Only thing is that petpets are very HTS....

#37 pyelon

pyelon
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

Here's a question:

I have a main, but it's a young account.

I have an old account that i use for AAA.

Now, i've read the rules for side accounts... and i BELIEVE I follow these rules but i feel i need confirmation.

If i use AB on my main account at main shops occasionally, that's fine.
I also use the AAA AB, and send the items to my main through junk trades.
However, in those junk trades I add pure NP from my main to my AAA account (thus i'm using my main's funding for the AAA purchases)

Is this a risk of getting banned?

I mean, I know AB itself involves an element of risk, but is my account setup against rules? I have a main and one account specifically for restocking at AAA.Both on same IP address.

#38 Inlove1984

Inlove1984
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I have My Son's account's
(set as under 13 years) so I can't
"chat" on those account's :)

My Mom has a Seperate email account then mine and I send regular neomail's from my side account ?
I had a 3 day Conversation with myself *lol*

I only transfered a Pirate krawk mp 1 week ago and said on the board,that my son gifted me it due to him not wanting another neopet lol
Which is true lmbo !
Then sold it a few says later !
So I am asuming, this is the "safest" way ???

I do different freebies on my Mom's and Son's account.
Then just keep there nps there.
In like 5 months if they get to like 1 mil nps plus.
Then will it be safe to "gift" to my main account again :D

Also I have had over 8,000 people look at my main account.
How many scammers/hackers are proubly
Trying to login =(
I have a well known UC and 3 Lovely Draik's.
Another Draik on a side account

#39 Temso

Temso
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

This guide was very informative and had some unique tips, thanks for the read!

#40 Mirror

Mirror
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Thanks these tips were really helpful. there were some which I hadn't thought/heard of and they have deffo made my accounts safer ^_^

#41 Nullo

Nullo
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Well explained guide.

#42 Merlarva

Merlarva
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Extremely useful! Thanks so much ^_^

#43 liquidnails

liquidnails
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Ok, so very useful guide! I personally like the gifting option from 2 accts that look like mains. The key is for it to seem natural.

#44 MissMilk

MissMilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

Thanks for this guide, there are some great tips!

#45 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

This is wonderful, thank you (:

#46 huckabees

huckabees
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

I've never had an account chain iced, but if you are transferring a lot of NP I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

#47 endoftheworld

endoftheworld
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

If you have 2 decent enough mains, you never need to use any other method except direct transfer.

#48 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thank you for this guide. It has a few ideas i haven't thought of :p

#49 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

I have updated this guide finally with a few minor updates, formatting changes, and one large edit to section #.5.

The smaller stuff was tweaks to the other sections and is not going to affect your life. :p

#50 luckyelle

luckyelle
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

lol I like the terminology "laundering"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users