Photo

Okay, I'll start the thread- EVERYONES GETTING ICED

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Has it happened to you yet? I got my shell iced for cheating flash games...AoB failed me =[

#2 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

It hasn't happened to me yet, and it won't :) I've been careful not to make the same mistakes that I have in the past.

#3 Soak

Soak
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

Nothing yet, but I'm not ABing today just in case.

#4 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Yeah I woke up to the iced shell...I didnt think much of it until I saw everyone posting on here...so no more ABing on the main for me today lol

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

<_< http://www.neocodex....ly-were-frozen/

#6 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Ahh damnit, I guess I didnt look deep enough before starting this thread

#7 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Uhm..
Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

I have not gotten frozen on any of my accounts as of this moment though o:

Darn it! I'm always too late with posting links x3

...I guess I didnt look deep enough...

You realize that it's the first topic in the Neopets General Chat forum right?

Edited by Rainie, 23 March 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#8 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Don't care about other thread, if a lot of people are getting iced on the same day, just get over it, it's worth making a thread for.

GREATEST DAY EVER TO BE RESTOCK BANNED :)

#9 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

After reviewing all testimony we finally have a verdict

Spoiler

#10 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

You realize that it's the first topic in the Neopets General Chat forum right?

Ummm yeah now I do...heheh

Don't care about other thread, if a lot of people are getting iced on the same day, just get over it, it's worth making a thread for.

GREATEST DAY EVER TO BE RESTOCK BANNED :)

Thanks Icey =D I was just thinking the same thing...

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

After reviewing all testimony we finally have a verdict

Spoiler

idgaf :)

#12 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

I dont think it matters... One of my accounts was frozen that i have not AB'ed or done anything on for months. The only thing i have done is login everyday to train the pets on it... and yes I was using a dedicated proxie on it.

#13 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

I dont think it matters... One of my accounts was frozen that i have not AB'ed or done anything on for months. The only thing i have done is login everyday to train the pets on it... and yes I was using a dedicated proxie on it.

Which is odd. My main account has trophies won by AoB, and I AB on it nearly every day, as well as AoB on multiple games everyday. And that one is safe.

Then my shell, which like i said I had just purchased, I AoB'd on one time and never AB'd, and it was iced. Ironic, but works for me,..

#14 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Which is odd. My main account has trophies won by AoB, and I AB on it nearly every day, as well as AoB on multiple games everyday. And that one is safe.

Then my shell, which like i said I had just purchased, I AoB'd on one time and never AB'd, and it was iced. Ironic, but works for me,..

Depending on the source of your shell, it could have been obtained from an unregistered email.

#15 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

I've been iced a few times already before today, so I guess after a few times I just learn to get over it in a few minutes and start over again.
I've also learnt to have a few shells lying around with a bit of wealth in it so as to use when iced.

Edited by Nonexistent, 23 March 2012 - 05:05 PM.

#16 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

That is what I'm saying.... these accounts being frozen don't fit a normal pattern. I got one that i ran suicide times on nearly everyday.... that one is fine. Which makes me happy because there is also a FFQ on it =)

#17 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

As soon as I saw that a lot of people have recently been frozen, I had to check my accounts just in case.

#18 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

As soon as I saw that a lot of people have recently been frozen, I had to check my accounts just in case.

And... lol

were any of your accounts frozen?

#19 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Couple of accounts today were banned, just some useless sides. Oh well, can always replace them right. If it was my main however, woulda flipped a couple of tables. Than walked out of my room like nothing happened, than walk into a bar an get a pint of keiths. Walk back home and clean up the mess :o

#20 Mildew

Mildew
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Has it happened to you yet? I got my shell iced for cheating flash games...AoB failed me =[

I woke up to the same thing :(
Except I don't use AoB, I use the SS.

#21 dratini

dratini
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

my main got frozen today and i'm not sure why because i don't ab or anything
i still have one of my old accounts left to use but eh it has nothing on it

#22 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

For those who got chain iced, did you use the shell hopping method to transfer items? That might be why, even if you used proxies.

I'm curious if the icings today are possibly related to TNT investigating NP/item transfers. A lot of you bought the shells you're using with NPs, right?

#23 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

I thought you were supposed to self ice one of the shells if you were to utilize the shell hopping method, so that they can't investigate it

#24 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Nope, I'm good.

#25 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

For those who got chain iced, did you use the shell hopping method to transfer items? That might be why, even if you used proxies.

I'm curious if the icings today are possibly related to TNT investigating NP/item transfers. A lot of you bought the shells you're using with NPs, right?

Yessir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users