#101 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

lol Tyrone.
But who is King Slanding?

King Slanding is that guy who's in control of supply and command and trying to hoodwink Salsas virginity bc he used to have a thing with Bobb's mum eventho she a bonkers nutjob "oh by the seven dudes and totemtrees (who're all white btw wtf is up with that yo) being a mum is so much harder than idk going to war and managing lannisterville!!!"

#102 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Poor poor Salsa. :(

Let us take a moment for some sexy time Male Nudity from Game of Thrones season 3.

tumblr_mkkzxnjU631qzyq2mo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mkkzxnjU631qzyq2mo3_r1_250.gif

Oh Davos, oh Davos your crater face turns me on

As I behold your bushy old man chest all burnt by the sun

You and your stubby fingers have miraculously escaped death

Your loyalty is as intoxicating as your onion breath

tumblr_mkkzxnjU631qzyq2mo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mkkzxnjU631qzyq2mo3_r1_250.gif

#103 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

I thought he was called the onion nite bc he uses Tor to manage the piratebay.

#104 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

Season premiere, no softcore scene. I am disappoint.

#105 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Season premiere, no softcore scene. I am disappoint.

Gurl, plz. Marge was showing so much cleavage it almost became a brazzers' feature.

#106 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

Gurl, plz. Marge was showing so much cleavage it almost became a brazzers' feature.

I'm still waiting on a scene with Daenerys and her dragons

#107 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Oh yeah and we saw Bronn's hooker's titties.

#108 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

I thought Tywin couldn't be more of a cunt but then oh nooo he had to pull this little turd of a speech out the bag 

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o1_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o3_r1_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o5_r4_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o6_r2_250.gif

FUCK you tywin you dickbag. Of all three of your children which one hasn't been incestuous? Oh yeah tyrion! And which of them hasn't sired the devil reincarnate king jerkfrey? oh yeah TYRION. and which of them has more cunning than the rest of the stupid family put together? can i hear a T Y R I O N

also

Spoiler

#109 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

I thought Tywin couldn't be more of a cunt but then oh nooo he had to pull this little turd of a speech out the bag 

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o1_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o3_r1_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o5_r4_250.giftumblr_mkkehnM9Xs1rp2zn0o6_r2_250.gif

FUCK you tywin you dickbag. Of all three of your children which one hasn't been incestuous? Oh yeah tyrion! And which of them hasn't sired the devil reincarnate king jerkfrey? oh yeah TYRION. and which of them has more cunning than the rest of the stupid family put together? can i hear a T Y R I O N

also

Spoiler

AMEN SISTAH! What a cockmuncher of a 'father' Tywin is! Don't even get me started on King Jockstrap either!  :angry

Also, glad to see you're still rocking that Daenerys sig I made :)

#110 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

Yo don't knock Tywin down, nigga be rich as fuck.

#111 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yo don't knock Tywin down, nigga be rich as fuck.

Pshh just shank man up then steal his p, then you be rich as fuck fam

#112 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

New season starts Sunday! I can't wait to see gratuitous titties and Jon Snow Bitchface! Maybe even some Jon Snow Bitchface titties!

Also, I'm somewhere in the 5th book. Several co-workers told me not to waste my time with the 4th and 5th books... but... I'm enjoying them? What is it I'm supposed to not like?

The plot goes nowhere and I absolutely have no idea where the books are going. (not in a good way)

If we ever get them. Which is basically never

Edited by ceterisparibus, 08 April 2013 - 05:28 AM.

#113 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

http://yolkregion.ca...nactment-melee/

50 arrested in Newmarket & Keswick Game of Thrones reenactment melee

Several witnesses said that Joffrey Baratheon, a 15-year-old Tim Hortons server from Keswick, escalated the conflict when he ordered his forces to pour the green goo into a replica catapult and launch it at the Newmarket ranks.

“We had agreed not to use Wildfire“, said Stannis Baratheon, a 27-year-old Linux systems administrator from Newmarket. “What an absolute bastard Joffrey is!”.

#114 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

http://yolkregion.ca...nactment-melee/

50 arrested in Newmarket & Keswick Game of Thrones reenactment melee

Several witnesses said that Joffrey Baratheon, a 15-year-old Tim Hortons server from Keswick, escalated the conflict when he ordered his forces to pour the green goo into a replica catapult and launch it at the Newmarket ranks.

“We had agreed not to use Wildfire“, said Stannis Baratheon, a 27-year-old Linux systems administrator from Newmarket. “What an absolute bastard Joffrey is!”.

Man, Stan is such a heckler for rules.

#115 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

There were absolutely no titties in the last episode. It was SHOCKING. 

#116 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

There were absolutely no titties in the last episode. It was SHOCKING. 

And no Dany :( *sadpanda*

Also, I am so tempted to change your name to punkrockbigsnow right now.....

#117 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

*gasp* You can't change my name. Then no one will know who I am. :(

#118 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

I see you've finally come to terms with being an angsty teen with age distortion.

#119 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

I see you've finally come to terms with being an angsty teen with age distortion.

Hrrruuuhh?

Don't be absurd. I just think he's pretty. Even if his nipples look down.
tumblr_ml3qysiMue1r83pudo1_r1_500.jpg

#120 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Hrrruuuhh?

Don't be absurd. I just think he's pretty. Even if his nipples look down.
tumblr_ml3qysiMue1r83pudo1_r1_500.jpg

Those abs... *drools*

He needs more sex scenes!

#121 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

:lol2:

#122 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

I had the last scene in surround sound....

Spoiler

#123 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

I had the last scene in surround sound....

Spoiler

Holy sweet Jesus, Joseph and Mary! This episodes ending was gooooooooooooooooood  :devil:

#124 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

I've watched last week's episode 3 times now and my favorite scene is the meeting with the small council with each character trying to outplay each other. Littlefinger cuts Varys off to sit in the chair closest to Tywin. Varys sits in the middle because he is cunning and wants to be overlooked. Maester Pycell is presumably the last to reach the chairs because he is pretending to be a frail and slow old man. Cersei moves her chair to the opposite side to be closest to daddy, who represents power. Then Tyrion, the smallest man noisily drags his chair towards the other end of the table so he can look at Tywin directly, implying that he is equal and he is also the first to break the silence. Then during the meeting Varys smugly looks over at Littlefinger when he mentions Roose Bolton being Lord of Harrenhal in practice if not in name. Littlefinger is facing the other way but he knows what Varys is doing and smirks without turning around. Tyrion gets named Master of Coin, an impossible position he will either fail at so they have another reason to dismiss him or he will excel at because the crown is under so much debt.

2nd Best scene goes to Kraznys's assistant doing a humorous job of translating almost perfect messages while he just sits there and throws insults at Dany.

And Jaime, poor Jaime. As a Lannister he is suppose to be unlikeable but he is probably the most honorable person out of the entire show next to Ned Stark. It's a shame he gets maimed and Theon gets away. In the beginning Brienne says maybe Jaime was as good a swordsman as they say...once. I wonder what they will do with the character now that he can no longer fight. They've effectively killed him without killing him.

#125 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

And Jaime, poor Jaime. As a Lannister he is suppose to be unlikeable but he is probably the most honorable person out of the entire show next to Ned Stark. It's a shame he gets maimed and Theon gets away.

First of all... people seem to forget Jaime Lannister shoved a child out a window just because he got caught boning his sister. Add that to the list of "Shit Ned Stark would NEVER do". Also, he killed the king he was sworn to protect while his daddy stormed King's Landing when the war was pretty much over. So, basically, fuck the Lannisters. They are privileged assholes who show up at the last minute and take the credit, and besides, I hate rich people.

Secondly, if I recall correctly, they made Theon's foot and finger nail ouchie, and the dumped cold water on him and WINTER IS COMING. You show sympathy for Jaime but none for Theon? This gap toothed yokel was taken from his home as a boy and raised just as much an outsider as that dirty nobody bastard Jon Snow. When he finally went home his daddy was super rude to him and broke his necklace and his sister let him touch her vagina and didn't even say anything. Yeah, Theon's done some fucked up shit, but everything he does is a cry for some sort of approval, which I find tragic.

Everything Jaime Lannister does is for himself.

*deep exhale*

I hope Arya's in this episode tonight. If they skip some cool stuff for another bullshit Podrick king of dong scene, I'm gonna start breaking shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users