my new topic on this page

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

Hey guys, I've been using this awesome forum for like 1 week and I feel like I'm ready for introducing myself.

My name is Scav, I'm from Argentina and I've been playing neopets for like 4-5 years.

I used to be 90% legit. I cheated on some games with a program that slows everything on your computer giving more time for quick games like potato counter or petpet sitter (I think it's called like that). I had restock alerter and autohaggler too.

I had over 300 avvies, 30 trophies, cross painted krawk with 700+ HSD... Rank 17 AC trophy :(

Then one day I bought NC for neopoints, arround 3k. Everything went well but 6 MONTH LATER I got frozen for "not paying the bills" :( that girl who sold me the NC didn't pay her credit card bill so neopets froze every account who had bought NC with that credit card (arround 20 accounts lol).

So I went mad and left the site for 1.5 years. Now I'm back and I want to try out every cheat out there xD. I hope one day I get advanced member so I can AB on everyshop :)

Again, sorry for my english... Thanks for reading :)

#2 Cythose

Cythose
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 79 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:36 AM

Welcome to Codex! Hope you find all the cheats you're looking for! :friends:

#3 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

Welcome to neocodex!

Aww :( Your story is sad, I've never heard of that happening before! I hope you can make an even more awesome account ;)

#4 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Yea, it's sad.. I wrote a ticket 2 months after that... and 1 year later I got my response saying that the account cannot be unfrozen because they dont do that with 1 year + issues. So I sent another ticket complaining about their response system, and I got the same answer :/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: my, new, topic, on, this, page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users