Quantcast

Photo

How do you guys go along selling UB's on your AB accounts?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

I have a 2 week account, it's obviously a shell...(has a big enough shop size though) and I just got an UB. Do you just throw the UB in auctions and hope no one notices the account, or do you even attempt to transfer the item to your main? Help would be appreciated, thank you!

#2 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

I don't AB on shells.

That's about it.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

You could always just keep it in your SDB until your account is a bit older so it's less suspicious.

#4 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

or you can just sell it for 99,999.

#5 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

I try to avoid UB. I just get basic 5k - 99k items and sell them in my shop. Sometimes I get UB but I hold onto it.

#6 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

or you can just sell it for 99,999.

It's worth like 350k though :p

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

It's worth like 350k though :p

If you value 250000 and 1 NP over time, go ahead and try to sell them over TP/Auctions. Lazy people me just sell it and move on. I'd rather spend that time taking an afternoon nap or laughing at hipsters on tumblr.

#8 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

Depends on whether the UB is HTS or not.

I usually just put it in my shop for 99,999 if it is not worth a lot and is HTS.

#9 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

i try making my account a little more legit
premade lookup, simple customization, get VWNed, painted pets (you can find some at lost.quiggle.com), shop layout.
i have a few obvious shells but mostly people don't mind.

#10 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

premade lookup, simple customization, get VWNed, painted pets (you can find some at lost.quiggle.com), shop layout.

^^ She got it perfectly. The only thing I would add is to also get some trophies for the account like Cheat, Snow Wars, Altador Cup, etc.

#11 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

I AB on my main, occasionally.
Mostly I auction snipe, I want an auction sniper :(

-strokes his GM auction sniper- ;D

#12 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Most cheaters will recognize these tricks, but they generally won't care anyways. :funone2:

#13 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

To be honest. I've done all that on many accounts including a bunch of trophys legit etc. The only difference I've found is the account that has lasted the longest and had the most cheating done on it is the account I signed up for premium on. It's like if your paying them they don't care as much.

#14 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

To be honest. I've done all that on many accounts including a bunch of trophys legit etc. The only difference I've found is the account that has lasted the longest and had the most cheating done on it is the account I signed up for premium on. It's like if your paying them they don't care as much.

Isn't that kind of obvious? They don't care as long as they make a profit too.

#15 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

(you can find some at lost.quiggle.com)

lost.quiggle.org *

Edited by Jun, 10 July 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#16 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

Yeah, I try to make my ABing shells get 200+ avatars, premade lookup, participate in a guild until you get a high ranking, get the easy game trophies, etc. before I sell anything valuable. I'm sure other cheaters will still be able to recognize the signs, but at least it gives some reasonable doubt.

#17 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

I sold the UB on the auction house, seems like no damage was done...maybe I'll just do that for now on :p.

-edit-

Maybe training your pet a little bit/ finding one trained in the pound makes the account look "more" legit.

Edited by Futurama, 10 July 2012 - 08:28 PM.

#18 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hold on to it until your account is older. and try to make your account more legit, as others are saying. The more legit it looks the less likely you will be caught - or thats usually what I've experienced. You can also put on your user lookup that you were frozen and made a new account and that you love restocking. That way less Neo users are likely to be suspicious.

#19 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:40 AM

I sold the UB on the auction house, seems like no damage was done...maybe I'll just do that for now on :p.

-edit-

Maybe training your pet a little bit/ finding one trained in the pound makes the account look "more" legit.

Seriously? How does that make it look "more" legit. When I used to play back as a kid, I never trained my pet. I never saw the point.

Hold on to it until your account is older. and try to make your account more legit, as others are saying. The more legit it looks the less likely you will be caught - or thats usually what I've experienced. You can also put on your user lookup that you were frozen and made a new account and that you love restocking. That way less Neo users are likely to be suspicious.

Or you lost your account in the purge.

Edited by idontknow951, 11 July 2012 - 08:41 AM.

#20 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

I always train my pet. Usually I train them all. It helps when the auto trainer is working! I just try to exceed in as many catagories as I can.

#21 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Seriously? How does that make it look "more" legit. When I used to play back as a kid, I never trained my pet. I never saw the point.

Or you lost your account in the purge.

Training your pet kind of make it looks like you actually care about your account, because you're spending NP to train.

#22 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

I always train my pet. Usually I train them all. It helps when the auto trainer is working! I just try to exceed in as many catagories as I can.

Where's that?

Training your pet kind of make it looks like you actually care about your account, because you're spending NP to train.

Or you just don't care about the BD.

#23 mharris

mharris
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

I move all my items via shops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users