A formal Apology.

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Posting this in chit-chat because post count is silly.

I've already apologized to all of the Administration, but I also feel that I owe an apology to the members of codex as well. A while back, I was in a bad place in my life, and because of that I made some very terrible decisions, and this negatively affected the majority of users on the board. I have no excuse for what I did, but I do know why I did what I did, and I recognize now that my actions were stupid and idiotic. I simply want to apologize for my actions, not only during that time frame, but during that time before. I hate that I lost so many friendships, as all of them meant so much to me. That is part of what made things so bad, because every friendship that I lost made me feel worse and worse, and made me hate myself more and more. I will forever try and fix those relationships, even though I doubt a lot of them are fixable, I just hope that time is enough to make up for my mistakes.

To make a long story short. I'm sorry for the people that I hurt on here. I'm sorry for the difficulty that I cause. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I caused to everyone. I should have acted better on my behalf, but I wasn't mature enough to act how I should have, I guess. I simply made some terrible choices, and every terrible choice that I have made, leads to more terrible choices. It was a huge negative spiral and I am glad to be out of it now. From now on I will try and be a better person, and I have been trying (I hope you guys have noticed). I'm glad for everything I've experienced on this board, and I want to improve my image as best as possible, and the first step in doing this is to express that I realize what I have done is wrong.

Thank you.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

#3 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

apology accepted lol

#4 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

Don't think we didn't all see the first picture scot.

Posted Image

We're watching you.

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

Don't think we didn't all see the first picture scot.

Posted Image

We're watching you.

Placeholder Cat says y'all can have it back

Posted Image

#6 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:31 AM

Takes guts to come out and apologize like this, but you do need to remember that a lot of the people you hurt won't be so quick to forgive. Words are one thing, actions are another.

Personally I think as long as you stay down the right path and prove to everyone that you know you made a mistake and are working to fix it, things will blow over in time.

#7 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Thank you for this argue but may I ask what the next "steps" are?

#8 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Takes guts to come out and apologize like this.

No it doesn't. He's not apologising for the benefit of the members, it's simply been a while since the last iargue topic and the attention meter is currently running a bit low.

#9 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

No it doesn't. He's not apologising for the benefit of the members, it's simply been a while since the last iargue topic and the attention meter is currently running a bit low.

Posted Image

It furthermore is not his first thread of this kind. But I mean, it's nice that he's telling us whenever he thinks he got a little more mature, right? Maybe we can take him serious if he's 50.

#10 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

I think if he wanted the attention he's used to drawing in he'd have started off with an insult or such, but all right.

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

We should agree, that we don't take him or his appology here for full, but this still is the internet and I don't know... I just hope for iargue, that he acts different in real life.

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

ntl;dr

Not that long; didn't read

#13 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

Idk since I've been back I don't think iargue has been as hateable as he was before I left, when he does post. Or maybe I'm just not seeing everything? Lord if I know. I'm pretty sure this apology isn't directed at me since I wasn't here when all the shit hit the fan but I don't see why you won't just give the guy a chance?

#14 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:47 AM

#15 8143FF763271

8143FF763271
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:26 AM

Khaligula officially endorses Ping's post once again.

#16 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

I like iargue's avatar.

#17 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

ntl;dr

Not that long; didn't read

This

#18 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Makes me wonder what all this drama is about.

Obviously happened before I stopped lurking and started chatting. :p

I'll just walk around handing out skittles :D

#19 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

To ever deleted my post and didn't have the balls to tell me, you're a spineless cunt. Get over yourself

Edit: Nevermind, saw the warn thread. Still, go fuck yourself for not PMing.

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

To ever deleted my post and didn't have the balls to tell me, you're a spineless cunt. Get over yourself

What would informing you personally by PM that your post was removed achieve? You'd still get warned for making the post anyway, you'd have to be an imbecile to not realise that it was against the rules.

#21 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

Did you not receive a notification with your warn? I have no problem PMing with warns, I just assumed since it has a dialogue box for us to give a message to you when we add the warning point that it was, you know, sending the message to you.

#22 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

You guys should quote the original message in the warn thread so we can bask in the humor plebs don't make the same mistake..

#23 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

What would informing you personally by PM that your post was removed achieve? You'd still get warned for making the post anyway, you'd have to be an imbecile to not realise that it was against the rules.

I don't know, maybe to know what was actually done wrong. All it said in the warn thread was that I was abusive to someone. That could be 1 of over 14,000 posts.

Did you not receive a notification with your warn? I have no problem PMing with warns, I just assumed since it has a dialogue box for us to give a message to you when we add the warning point that it was, you know, sending the message to you.

No.

#24 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

No.

Well you have it now. Maybe we could suggest this as a new protocol if the warn feature is not working the way I thought it was.

#25 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Well you have it now. Maybe we could suggest this as a new protocol if the warn feature is not working the way I thought it was.

So that training and guidance they were going to give to the mods? That wasn't implemented?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users